[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>tfw you see your oneitis eating breakfast in your kitchen
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 5
File: 1397722032168.jpg (15 KB, 316x202) Image search: [Google]
1397722032168.jpg
15 KB, 316x202
>tfw you see your oneitis eating breakfast in your kitchen the morning after she fucked one of your roommates without make-up with her hair all frizzy
>>
You should have committed supuku in front of her with a kitchen knife. With any luck she'd be ruined for life.
>>
>having "oneitis"
>not realizing that as a male you are literally the anit-oneitits
>you can fuck as many chicks as you want with zero consequences
>>
>>24848494

You got it backwards. Only women have consequence free sex. Men have to take all responsibility, even for the one's we didn't fuck. Look at rape laws, child support, no fertility rights, and taxes as prime examples of how men are fucked.
>>
>>24848707
At least my virginity protects me from that shit.

Checkmate normie fucks.
>>
Your problem is you're mad at her when you should be mad at yourself for failing to attract/pursue her.

Turn that anger inward and use it to better yourself.
>>
File: Le jew shill Face.jpg (108 KB, 1000x720) Image search: [Google]
Le jew shill Face.jpg
108 KB, 1000x720
>>24849697
>implying I dont hate myself
>implying anything can be done
>>
File: 1445563921809.jpg (97 KB, 640x486) Image search: [Google]
1445563921809.jpg
97 KB, 640x486
>>24849697
>Not turning your hatred into your strength
>>
>>24849697

What kind of kek gets mad at themself for not attracting a slut? I always lose interest in my infatuations when I learn she's not a virgin. You should already think you're perfect. Doing it for some slut who won't appreciate it is silly. Anger is good fuel, but I get angry when people disrespect me. I have a very inflated sense of self worth so it doesn't take much to piss me off. Getting really pissed off then lifting until your vision starts to go dark is a better feeling than sex. If only they knew how much better I was than them they would self flagellate to beg forgiveness then suicide.

I just a want a girl to pedestalize. No le redpill so bitter meming here. I honestly think I was happier as a clueless virgin minding my own business. Happiness is the absence of desire. Eastern nihilists got that much right. They are wrong in thinking happiness is a goal though. Accomplishment and subjugation is where it's at. Nothing feels better than bitching about a 97 to someone who made a D or complaining about your job to some underemployed scrub. Most people's problems come from self sabotage and learned helplessness. My problem is not getting what I want and people not recognizing my near-divinity.
>>
>>24848707
Notice how none of those affect those who actually get pussy.
>>
>>24850862

Maybe not rape so much but the fertility rights, child support, and disparate taxation definitely affects them.

There is loser game so the tax thing might not affect the loser Chads but there's still child support and fertility shit. If anything it's usually the losers who are more affected by child support for unwanted children and abortion of wanted children.

Women always win. It's only a question of how bad the punishment game is for those who don't win. Omegas get rape accusations, loser Chads get child support, alpha Chads get taxed by 30% or more + alimony, and the guy who thinks he got off clean wakes up with herpes and burning when he pees.

Some rape culture huh?
>>
File: 1445509320270.jpg (374 KB, 1080x1920) Image search: [Google]
1445509320270.jpg
374 KB, 1080x1920
>>24847750
>why havn't you fucked her then?
>>
>>24847750
>should've killed her to be quite honest
>>
File: image.gif (769 KB, 200x155) Image search: [Google]
image.gif
769 KB, 200x155
>>24850771
>reading any of that

lol
>>
>>24851381

>solving capcha just to say you didn't read something

lel

You'd be writing convoluted walls of text too if you were hopped up on Adderall and had two finals in the morning.
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.