[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Big White Cock
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 4
File: submissive black cockslave gay.jpg (74 KB, 576x768) Image search: [Google]
submissive black cockslave gay.jpg
74 KB, 576x768
You enter your room one night, and see this nigger on your bed, who proceeds to say:

>"Hello. I have been assigned to you by the World Re-Education Program to instill in us inferior races the superiority of the white man. I am bound to take your orders: I have been instructed to clean and cook for you, as well as whatever other duties you may have for me; I am also to - if you wish - take your white seed inside of me, in order to learn my place under the superior white male."

What do, white Robots?
>>
execute order 66
>>
>>24847561
Nuke it from orbit. It's the only way to be sure.
>>
Tell him to please fuck off. I don't want any company.
>>
File: black man serving whitey.jpg (53 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
black man serving whitey.jpg
53 KB, 500x500
>>24847594
You don't stick your superior white cock inside his black boipussy? Are you a fag or something?
>>
Call the cops before he steals something
>>
Please fuck off with these threads
>>
>>24847668
Roasted black bitch-boi detected
>>
>>24847644
If NOT reaming another guy's arse is faggotry, then sure.
>>
>>24847714
>liking roasties

Could you be anymore of a whiteknighting beta-orbiting kek? I'd suggest going to Reddit
>>
ALLAHU AKBAR!!!!! ALLAHU ACKBAR!!!!
>>
>>24847561
Would you like to breed my white wife, Sir? You're a fine specimen and it would be a shame if my children looked like the weak, pathetic white boy I am.
>>
>>24847731
I shall live to tip my fedora, nod respectfully and "m'lady" another day then.
>>
File: submissive_black_slave.jpg (96 KB, 614x827) Image search: [Google]
submissive_black_slave.jpg
96 KB, 614x827
>>24847811
>"No, sir: my purpose is to recognize the inherent inferiority of the non-white races. If anything, I would be honored if you were to breed my black hole with your white seed, sir."
>>
That is some plump looking man ass god damn. And his skin is so smooth familam.
>>
File: 1422608569002.jpg (17 KB, 300x228) Image search: [Google]
1422608569002.jpg
17 KB, 300x228
>see OP
>applaud form
>>
>>24847861
>>24847861
So go ahead and breed it, Robot
>>
hows the wife and kids op? raped and murdered in the trail by syrian refugees?? oh no!!!
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.