[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>found out there's a Korean grocery store in my town
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 4
File: 1447184096587.jpg (112 KB, 499x491) Image search: [Google]
1447184096587.jpg
112 KB, 499x491
>found out there's a Korean grocery store in my town
>take a drive over today after my finals wrap up
>i'm already feeling sick and sweating 2.5 miles out so this is going to go great
>doesn't matter, i've committed to this autism
>pull into the parking lot
>old korean lady yells at me in korean
>lol this place is great
>stroll inside ready to get with all the kqts
>store is dead
>one old man
>one dude slicing fish
>old lady buying like 11 potatoes and nothing else
>wander around the aisles
>finally spot her
>qt 3.1415 stocking shelves
>stroll over towards her ready to check myself into the hospital. diagnosis; yellow fever
>crack up at my own joke
>she hears and turns around
>"Annyeong haseo! Can I check out now please?"
>she smiles at me and goes over to the register.
>rings me up, i hand her my credit card
>here we go lads time to be a man
>ask her, "do you need my phone number with that?"
>she stares on puzzled
>i clarify, "you know for a credit card transaction, or if you just wanted it in general ;)"
>she smiles, "no that's quite okay!"
>struck out.jpg
>suddenly she turns and says, "oh this food you picked out not on sale this week"
>i had a bag of hi-chew and a box of korean cookies
>"oh okay. the price on the box says 1.99"
>"yes but that sale price. for you today pay 20 dollars"
>confused, point out the price on the box to her again
>"sorry, sale ended earlier today. if you want i can go get the store manager, he's my husband."

and that's the story of how i spent 20 dollars today on a bag of hi-chew and a 1.99 box of korean cookies. fucking hell...
>>
Are you Korean American? I'm from Seoul :D
>>
Keked level 10.0
>>
File: image.jpg (53 KB, 640x480) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
53 KB, 640x480
Koreans are literally meme: the people. Fucking gangnam style deez nutz while playing diamond league of starcraft
>>
HA
Post receipt OP. Gotta know if this shit is true. Cause its fuckin hilarious.
>>
>>24847534
what kind of fucking korean cookies cost 20 bucks
>>
>>24847534
You wanted to give her YOUR number and not the other way around?
Idiot.
>>
>>24847534
Are you the same autist that got called fat by the pastor of a Korean Baptist church?
>>
>>24847534
op it is because the cookies were on sale for black friday u dumb fuck
>>
>>24847718
didn't get one partly because she didn't offer partly because i was so fucking devastated i just grabbed my things and ran out of the store.

>>24847752
ones that are extorted under threats of husbands

>>24847778
I am. it's been kind of a rough week for me
>>
>>24847534
Dude, you let it be known you wanted her sexually and she took full advantage of that. Christ you're an idiot.
>>
OP your story is part of why I don't fucking trust Korean girls
>be me
>knew this other robot irl
>he was 21 dating a 15 year old Korean girl
>her whole family knew and was ok with it
>I realized she was a manipulative cunt for unrelated reasons and bailed
>find out later that he proposed to her 3 months into the relationship
>haven't spoken to the robot in months
Hey Dan if your reading this fucking bail dude. She's a literal semin demon
>>
I tried talking to an asian girl the other day. I don't know what ethnicity exactly, but she may have been Korean.

It went terribly and ended when she told me she had a boyfriend, which I suspect was a lie to make me go away.

Atleast you tried OP?
>>
Weird. My experiences have always been nice. I hear asians are all assholes, especially to nonasians. I went in and a qt little azn helped me find a couple of things I needed.

Fucking kimchi, pickled vegetables, and soju man, it's so good. I go every week now. I like shirataki, spicy bean paste, and black vinegar too but that's more nip and chink. The store has everything though so it's all good. They even have sweet rice and fungus yeast balls(no idea wtf it's called, the thai rice wine making shit).

I think you got ripped off though, op. Asians never have anything on sale. I guess it's that baka gaijin and don't hit on me tax. They do like the less straightforward approach when you're trying to get it in, but you're still supposed to get her number. They hate initiating more than white women.
>>
>going to a grocery store to meet women

Never change /r9k/
>>
>>24848247
this autist

baka tbqhf
>>
File: 1448420076791.jpg (134 KB, 512x384) Image search: [Google]
1448420076791.jpg
134 KB, 512x384
>>24848293

Maybe that's why I had positive experiences. Asians are a race of autists. They even mumble shit incomprehensibly.
>>
>>24848247
Nice to a see a non asian like kimchi

A lot of my friends almost threw up eating that
>>
>>24847800
are you also the guy that asked your korean teacher if she wanted to practice oral
>>
>>24847534
why didn't you just leave without paying right then
you're not getting the girl and she's trying to jew you out of $20, you aren't even there to buy the stuff you just want to get the qt so you have no reason to want to pay
>>
File: 1448749574078-0.gif (1001 KB, 500x285) Image search: [Google]
1448749574078-0.gif
1001 KB, 500x285
>>24847534
Thanks OP, I needed a good laugh.
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.