[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>Have GF of almost 3 years, quality GF on all accounts >Meet
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1
File: 1443221007497.jpg (60 KB, 550x366) Image search: [Google]
1443221007497.jpg
60 KB, 550x366
>Have GF of almost 3 years, quality GF on all accounts
>Meet other girl, is into me, sending obvious/huge signals, flirting, sexual jokes etc
>Has BF as well but long distance
>Flirt with her, hang out, but don't cross the line
>Tonight she hits me up for an obvious booty call "i'm alone at home, missing some alcohol, wanan come ? ;)"
>Refuse
>Learn that she meet another friend of mine across time

They'll probably fuck even though she never demonstrated attraction towards him.

I'm kinda mad desu.
>>
>>24847387
Why the fuck are you mad? Did you want to ruin things with your GF. Fuck off shitty bait
>>
>>24847431

Because I did want to have sex with her as she's attractive. I also like her personality.
>>
>>24847387
>>24847457
Fucking Chad scum. Kill yourself if you don't have the balls to break up with your girlfriend because you can't remain faithful. You don't even realize how big a a piece of shit you are. Post this shit on /b/ instead since you are trying to bait for answers that reinforce the idea of you cheating on your loving girlfriend. Seriously fuck you, dude.
>>
>>24847780

You don't know much about relationship do you. Temptation is always there. At least I don't cheat. Yes I'm attracted to other girls sometimes but I don't act on it.
>>
If I was Chad I would have cheated. I'm insecure and bitter about it, which means I kept the robot mentality even though I have a GF.
>>
>>24847816
>you don't know much about relationship do you
HOLY FUCKING SHIT LOOK AT THE FUCKING BOARD YOU ARE POSTING ON YOU FUCKING RETARD
>>
Women always pull this shit when a guy is in a relationship. If you were single, it would never have happened.

I don't get why you mad. Unless I'm being tricked again.
>>
>>24847850

A lot of people have GF here. Just because you can fake normiehood doesn't mean you're still a robot deep down. It can be even worse in this case desu.
>>
>>24847387
>>Have GF of almost 3 years, quality GF on all accounts

Stopped reading, go back to your tumblr blog.

Faggot.
>>
>>24847874

I'm mad because of this precisely.
>>
>>24847890

There was a thread awhile ago that came up with the idea of being a "cyborg." Meaning one doesn't fit the idea of being a "robot" but they are also not a "normie."

>>24847915

Well I don't know what to tell you. Break up with the gf for a quick piece of ass or rise above and tell her to eff off. If you follow the former, you could be denied AND no longer have a gf. Seriously, anon, just appreciate what you have; you are on r9k after all.

s.m.h tbqf family.
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.