[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>Have adblocker on most of the time >Don't really
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 4
File: 1445840247657.jpg (679 KB, 1944x2592) Image search: [Google]
1445840247657.jpg
679 KB, 1944x2592
>Have adblocker on most of the time
>Don't really watch TV, just go on youtube and Netflix
>Knew that the new Star Wars movie was coming out in the near, but still distant future
>Find out today it's coming out next week

Anyone else /outoftheloop/ here? And no, I don't have sauce for this pic.
>>
>>24846857
New Star Wars movie? WTF?
>>
>no i dont have sauce

then kill yourself tbqhwyl
>>
I'm still undecided whether or not I should go to the theater and see it on my own and risk being humiliated or wait till I can pirate it off the internet.
>>
>tfw you never feel any urge to post your day to day life on the internet like instagram and twitter

>tfw you don't understand what compels normies to do so
>>
>>24846895
>>tfw you never feel any urge to post your day to day life on the internet

But you just did faggot.
>>
>>24846857
But Tom Cruise isn't even in it.
>>
>>24846895
because you don't have a life you fucking loser
>>
>>24846857
almost surprised you didn't post a slowpoke pic...
>>
File: 1447123195743.gif (982 KB, 320x287) Image search: [Google]
1447123195743.gif
982 KB, 320x287
I know what you mean OP. Ever since I got into comics and have been pouring over the decades of issues I couldn't care less about all these teaser trailers people are buzzing about. I might watch the movies at some point if I feel like shooting the shit. Honestly even Netflix and Youtube are too incorporated now. I rarely go on the latter anymore. If I never came here I wouldn't know about anything. I think I just frequent this board in case any world breaking news comes up since I know you faggots will be screaming about it.
>>
File: images.jpg (11 KB, 225x225) Image search: [Google]
images.jpg
11 KB, 225x225
writing nonsense words to fool the robot
>>
F-f-from the brink.
>>
>>24846891
Most of the casting and writing was based on having a "diverse" cast. I'm not saying that the movie will definitely suck, but if they're not focusing on having an amazing story, writing, and acting, then I'll at least have something to blame.
>>
>>24849172
>DEM NIGGeRS RUINED STAR WARS REEEEE

Just stop baka senpai desu.
>>
I swear I recognize that chick. Perhaps (since I recognize the hairstyle this time) this one isn't a false alarm.
>>
>>24849218
I have no problems with "NIGGeRS" in the movie, but it had better be because they think that actor would be good for that part. While Samuel Jackson generally doesn't play stoic characters like Mace Windu, I enjoyed his performance. I've you're going to spew libtard bullshit without listening to arguments, you can go to reddit.
>>
>>24849280
>dat purple lightsaber
>>
>>24846857
A female and a nigger as lead, no thanks.
>>
>>24849280
My bad, I thought you were this kind of guy.
>>24849426
>>
/tv/ is my main board and I have a genuine love for good shows, cinema, and proper theater. I visit film sites for news and listen to several /tv/-related podcasts

also I have organized and indexed archives of various celebrities and actresses pictures and media and extensive knowledge of their feet and armpits
>>
>>24849631
I didn't know that /tv/ had anything other than baneposting and arguing about stupid shit.
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.