[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
have you been to the psych ward /r9k/? post your psych ward
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 43
Thread images: 3
have you been to the psych ward /r9k/?

post your psych ward storys and mental health storys here
>>
>florescent lights and shit green walls

Are they trying to depress people
>>
>>24846634
You can't eat meatloaf with a spoon it's not fucking possible why is this such a hard concept for them
>>
>>24846634
> get into an huge argument with my mom
> she calls the police and claims that I am mentally unstable
> she says I threatened to kill myself
> they forcibly take me to the psychologist
> act normal and calm, say I do not want to be admitted and that they need to let me go
> I was 18 so they had to listen to me
> get out after like 30 minutes

Im moving to my grandparents soon, my mom is a total bitch
>>
>>24846634
No, but I feel like I'm headed to one soon enough. For a while now I've been having conversations with myself just to get through the day. Also, someone told me that I don't walk like normal people and it sent me into a nearly hour-long panic attack. I couldn't stop shaking.
>>
>>24846820
what did you fight about
>>
File: image.jpg (520 KB, 838x1280) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
520 KB, 838x1280
>2011
>just turned 21
>selling acid
>selling weed
>had sexy raver girlfriend
>also selling/doing lots of crazy research chems
>take some DOM
>get convinced God is talking to me
>tell people I'm enlightened
>girlfriend cheats on me
>i see it in a dream before it happens but i don't believe until she tells me
>get all depressed
>despite my godlike powers i cannot find true love
>search around for qts
>meet one in latin class
>she sucks dick like a champ
>but is opposed to drugs
>decide to drop out to further the degenerate life
>become a hobo for six months
>meet qt hobo gf
>get picked up by cops
>tell them who i am
>they tell me my mom filed a missing person report on me
>my mom drives to the station
>buys me whataburger
>i tell her about my delusions
>i start crying
->say i wish i had never been born
>she takes me to a psych hospital
>i thought it was some sort of high tech gov't lab
>have lots of esoteric conversations
>get drugged up
>smoke cigarettes
>feel better
>leave
>>
>>24847698
>tfw no qt hobo gf.
I'm planning on flying out to the west coast to be a bum soon. Any advice? I plan on hitchhiking up and down the west coast.
>>
>>24847413
told her she shouldn't eat so much
>>
>>24848171
just fly to Hawaii way better place to be homeless
>>
fucking kikes the kikes
>>
>>24847413
she was mad that I was staying out late at night even though it was summer
>>
I worked with the relatively stable criminally insane and also work on a psych ward for teenagers as an orderly.

Was a pretty chill job most days until someones med didnt work
>>
>>24850508
any storys

tell me about the crazy
>>
there was a soda fountain
>>
File: 32123.jpg (12 KB, 300x300) Image search: [Google]
32123.jpg
12 KB, 300x300
>>24850912
>soda fountain
brb, gonna have a breakdown
>>
>met a qt girl that ran onto a highway and laid down trying to keep herself.
>met some 18 year old who punched a some guy for talking to his gf. they expect him to be brain dead for life.
>met a kid who masturbated in the shower and made sure everyone knew. had to share my last few days in the same room as him too. glad i didn't get raped or something.
>>
>get into argument with mom
>take bottle of brandy from liquor cabinet and several cans of soda from neighbor's garage
>adventure time!
>walk for 45 minutes taking swigs of the brandy, pouring in as much soda as I can because good god that stuff is nasty
>set up shop at end of street, sitting on somebody's lawn, drinking brandy out the bottle
>fucking wasted and start knocking on doors asking if anybody has tums because I'm nauseous (it is 11PM)
>suddenly cop searchlight coming up street! oh shit
>dive under car
>hide there for 15 minutes while cops comb area, eventually find me
>throw my ass in back, I talk some shit (vaguely remember saying "what, you're not paid to think?"), get tazer jammed in side for trouble
>give them my mom's number, she tells them to take me to hospital
>next thing I remember I'm in a room by myself, on a gurney with a catheter in right arm
>rip that shit off, try to make a run for it
>restrained, and get the biggest fucking catheter they could find in my brachial at the inner bend of my elbow so I couldn't bend that shit
>stuck in hospital room for two days, think "sick now I only need to be here for one more day"
>sike, have to be in psych ward for mandatory three days too

Psychiatrist on duty (who happened to be my actual psychiatrist) told me it was the funniest entry story he'd heard
>>
>>24846634
I thought about checking myself in today, probably schizophrenic, failing college, no money, no future.

Should I just fucking do it and check into the hospital for a while?
>>
>>24846634
I still wish I was dead
>>
>>24851248
yea
take time to find out the nicest one in your area and go to their ER
say you hear voices telling you to kill yourself and that you are going to do it if they dont stop
>>
>>24846634
I went as a kid. It was pretty much 24/7 daycare with forced medication.

>>24846820
Had a similar experience, but since I was a kid I didn't have a say in the matter, so straight to the ward I went.
>>
>>24850819

>Place for was criminally insane who were considered stable enough to live in a less restrictive environment
>Had a few guys who stood out
>40 some year old guy who was in there for propositioning a minor, had the mind of a child and lied about everything.
>Some child molester who was out of his mind but never caused trouble and had a habit of drinking so much water he would get drunk off of it and almost die
>Some black thug who saw shit that wasnt there. Was genuinly making an effort to improve himself but occasionaly would get mad at petty shit. I would play chess with him a lot and had lots of intellectual conversations with.
>Old Priest who molested a shit ton of kids. I had to take inventory of all his stuff in his room one time and he just layed on his bed staring at me chewing on his fingernails.
>Pyromaniac who was pretty nice but a bit thuggish, claims obama told him to burn a building down
>young meth cook who kept to himself
>black guy who was super paranoid, couldnt glance at him without being confronted
>a couple of old guys, a pedo and an arsonist, all they did was watch TV land and I chilled with them a lot because I could just watch tv with them and it would still be considered me "watching over" the patients
>one guy who was overbearing in general, a coworker would always turn on the lights in his room to make it seem like someone was stealing his shit, kind of mean imo.
>one muscular guy who was nice, kept to himself, associated with the other normal patients.
>The worst guy was this one club-footed whiny rapist who diddled people while they were helpless against it. Super needy and would always cry about shit. thought he was above everyone else.

I miss those guys sometimes. It was an easy job and you got to hear lots of dark, enticing stories. The coworkers were fun too, it was the first time I had worked with honest, real, hardworking people.
>>
>>24851862
how did you get the job?
>>
kek this thread n
>>
>be nursing student
>psych clinical

>hospital is divide into different levels of care
>on a mid level unit
>everyone stable but when talking to them you cant tell they belong here
>most people have conspiracy theories, grandiose delusions, or chilled out on meds
>play board games between providing meds and addressing medical issues
>sit down in group and listen to people
>walk clients through the hospital to activity rooms
>make sure everyone has what they need ( with in reason)
>Make referrals to other social services.

>Occasional someone would cross the line and require crisis talk down
>overall not terrible place
>also this was a county hospital
>>
>>24847413
I kept telling her that I was in love with a man. I knew I was a homosexual ever since my dad fucked me when I was a kid.
She couldn't handle the truth, so she started screaming at me.
>>
>>24852815
gay as fuck nigger
>>
>>24847413
I told her that there is no god but Allah and that Mohamed, peace b e upon him, is his messenger.
>>
just got out a week ago

>have cancer
>tell my mom I dont want to do chemo and would rather kill myself
>get sent to the psych ward
>not allowed to leave till I agree to do chemo
>start chemo this week
I hope it kills me
>>
I've been to a psychosomatic clinic. It felt like a wellness hotel and it was one of the best experiences in my life. I also had a very hot psychotherapist there.
>>
>>24853688
That's fucked up. How can they make someone take a poison? It is your own choice if you don't want chemo.

Also, look into the benefits of cannabis and cannabis extracts in fighting cancer and dealing with chemo side effects.
>>
>>24853688
just dont go to the hospital for the chemo. if they try to physically force you, stab a nigga
>>
>>24853988
but then ill have to sit in the psych ward again
>>
self admitted for 3 days because of anxiety and depression

left against advice because I've never been so bored in my life
>>
>>24854030
not if they cant remove you
>>
>>24854098
they can always taser him
>>
>>24846709

Yes

fuck the robot tbqh senpai
>>
>>24853781
Never heard of that before. What was it like? Did you take meds? Go to group therapy? Exercise?
>>
>>24851862
>one muscular guy who was nice, kept to himself, associated with the other normal patients

Why was he there?
>>
>>24855426
to be a loonytic
>>
fdfghfgh jewa
>>
>>24855150
Yes, exercise, individual and group therapy, group trips and other program. I did take meds but I didn't have to. Was really nice and did help me a lot.
Thread replies: 43
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.