[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Can anyone think of a way to take down the chad king?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1
File: sofloantonio the chad king.jpg (11 KB, 306x164) Image search: [Google]
sofloantonio the chad king.jpg
11 KB, 306x164
Can anyone think of a way to take down the chad king?
>>
A bullet to the head would put him down. Not telling you to go out and kill someone, but that's one way to "take down the chad king"
>>
if the chad king dies, we all get GFs... right?
>>
probably, we need someone in LA
>>
or a 1337 hacker
>>
Anomylous pls
>>
>>24845961
Who cares. Fuck off Ethan, you make reaction videos and you think you're better than the people you react to .
>>
Stick a knife to his neck, that oughta do it.
>>
are you bigger/stronger than him?

If the answer is no, then you have no grounds to make the claim that you can even 'take him down'

in my case where I am stronger than him. play banter that tests physical strength. baits competitiveness, and his downfall is confidence. demonstrate you are stronger/more athletic his dynamic with you changes to at least a mutual respect.

also 'taking down' someone doesn't make sense irl. this isn't an anime you don't defeat an 'enemy'. Just ask yourself what chad is doing that is getting in the way of what you want and find a way to get him to work with you or at least not be in your way. FOH with that angelbeats level logic
>>
>>24845961
become chad, become the one you seek to destroy
>>
>>24846118
But he is, he is the voice of reason.

Soflo steals content
>>
>>24845961
>Can anyone think of a way to take down the chad king?
No fuck of ethan
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.