[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Oh fuck oh fuck
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 93
Thread images: 3
File: 9c0.jpg (36 KB, 426x341) Image search: [Google]
9c0.jpg
36 KB, 426x341
>be me
>break up with GF
>she pushes your button
>tells you to fuck off and go away
>you try to reason with her
>she makes you mad
>you're so angry
>try not to hit her
>grab her and wrestle to the ground
>run away
>run away some more
HOLY FUCK WHAT DO I DO
>>
If she's not bleeding it'll be fine.
Plenty of push wrangle or push their new ex-gfs.
>>
>>24845865
She said she's gonna call the cops on me. She's fine but holy fuck I screwed up.
>>
>>24845865
Plenty of people.
Sorry, tried to bash my brains out on a wall some years ago and I get things switched around every once in a while.
>>
>>24845893
how roughed-up does she look?
You could claim hearsay.
Most women don't press charges even when they say they do, so if you can keep her away from a phone until she calms her tits that'll improve your chances.
>>
>>24845907
I care about her so much, fuck. I'm not a bad guy, I just messed up. My life could be ruined by this.
>>
>>24845944
Not a mark. She's perfectly fine just a little rattled.
>>
Lel bitches are stupid rofl
>>
>>24845957
Do you have any mutual friends to assist you?
A female more sympathetic to you than her would be great.
>>
>>24846007
Yeah I do, do I just tell her what happened?
>>
>>24845976
If you haven't apologized much, you could play it off as more of an accident than it was, or convince her she was more of an instigator.
Definitely breathe and get yourself some water as well.
>>
>>24846020
Backstory first, try to misdirect blame through phrasing e.g. "mistakes were made"
>>
>>24846039
She would not accept that apology. I messaged her, just told her that I'm sorry. I'm done with life goodbye. Then she said she's gonna call the cops. I then said I deserve it and to go ahead.
>>
>>24846072
>said i deserve it
ok now you are fucked
>>
>>24846072
I've talked someone else through a similar situation- I think his asking her to contact the police was a good move in retrospect, because she never did.
It devalues calling the police as a spiteful action towards you.
>>
>>24846126
I think that's what happened. I'm hiding out in a taco bell and nothing has happened yet. So she obviously didn't mean it.
>>
>>24846072
Well she might not go through with it but if she does you are pretty fucked phanpy
>>
>>24846159
get the mutual friend girl on the line, tell her what went down -do not directly ask her to talk to your gf- she will tell the gf you asked if you do.
She'll intervene anyway.
>>
>>24846159
Of all the places to hide you chose a taco bell?
>>
>>24846191
you should not have said you deserved it, because you are admitting committing that crime. But you are underage, so just chill
>>
>>24846191
They might let a kid of easy if the cops get involved. What country do you live in?
>>
>>24846194
It's the only place that was open and has seating inside.
>>
>>24846191
dude you are underage. Just tell your parents what happened and if the police show up just tell them what happened. You won't go to jail
>>
>>24846232
I'm from the US and I'm terrified.
>>
>>24846243
I'm not afraid of going to jail, I'm afraid that this is the end and that I'm never getting her back. Yes even after all this I want her back.
>>
>>24846285
Dude calm down. You WILL NOT go to jail. You didn't do anything to her. You are underage. Just tell your parents because if the police shows up you'll want your parents to know first. Then calmly talk to the police, they are just going to take data from you and they'll go. You will not even be taking to court. Jesus
>>
>>24846285
That might be a bit of a problem. However you are only a kid so it shouldn't be to big of an issue. Also once this either ends with you being fine or getting fucked, post an update
>>
>>24846336
Well that's another stroy
>>
>>24846342
Read what I said, I'm not afraid of going to jail. I'm afraid that this is the end of the line for us and I'll never get her back. That's scarier than jail for me.
>>
>>24846336
Is she at least hot or something? Also do you think she'd take you back?
>>
>>24846387
Yes she's hot, 8/10 and no I don't think so.
>>
File: P03hvZi.png (403 KB, 1500x1500) Image search: [Google]
P03hvZi.png
403 KB, 1500x1500
>>24846285
Bro, if the cops so come.... FUCKING DENY!!! Don't even say you touched her at all, not even a hug. If you admit that you touched her in any way they will have probably cause to fuck your shit up family. Just leave her alone and DO NOT CONTACT her until the whole thing blows over, better yet never. And remember, the cops are not there to help you, just to press charges on you so don't give then anything to work with. Say that you two just talked and you left when she was getting hysterical.

>DO NOT FUCKING SAY YOU HAD ANY PHYSICAL CONTACT WITH HER WHATSOEVER
>>
>>24846397
More context on the relationship OP. I want to know what you are so afraid of losing
>>
>>24846405

Eh, best advice is to lawyer up. Second best advice is to refuse to talk to them about it or anything.

If arrested (unlikely under above scenario), get a lawyer, or have one appointed if you can't afford it.
>>
>>24846430
Oh man. She was my first for everything. She was my best friend. I spent all my time with her. I did everything with her. She was so special and she was everything right in my life. She saw some messages with another girl that were inappropriate explicit jokes (they were fucking jokes). She breaks it off with me. I talk to her Thursday she says maybe we can get back together. Says we can talk again Monday. I talk with her it all goes well, I'm not anxious anymore and I have a plan to try to win her back. She talks to me all day, treats me like she never broke up with me. Says that she had to tell me the truth, says that we're never getting back together. I tell her please, and that I need her in my life. She says that she was getting fucked on the side. Then says she was just lying because she was frustrated and wanted to hurt me. Then we talk today, she's a fucking cunt. Rude, unfair, says I'm a piece of shit, that I'm an awful boyfriend. Then she's like be real with me "so I explode I tell her to fuck off with her shit she can't treat me like this because I was trying so hard. She says fuck you leave calls me crazy try to calm her down. Says not to touch her. Try to calm her down, almost hit her. Grab her and we struggle a bit and she falls down. That's what happened. And then yeah.
>>
>>24846562
Your unclosed parentheses is triggering my autism faglord
>>
>>24846072
>I messaged her, just told her that I'm sorry. I'm done with life goodbye. Then she said she's gonna call the cops. I then said I deserve it and to go ahead.

Well that's a whole lotta stupid. Admissions that can be used against you.

> Being this dumb and putting yourself in legal jeopardy for the sake of drama.
>>
>>24846582

Unclosed WHAT???

HOW DARE YOU.
>>
>>24846581
Well that sucks donkey dick. Don't try to get her back dude. If she kucked you as bad as it sounds like she did then it's now worth it to go back to her
>>
>>24846639
Wait never mind I just realized I can't see things properly. Sorry
>>
>>24845834
Gun in mouth you stupid normie. You deserve everything that's coming to you
>>
>>24846582
You must be (really really blind
>>
>>24846710
Nigga I'm fucking tracking your IP so I can come over there and press shift and 9 at the same time
>>
>>24846645
She keked me even worse. She fucked a dude three days after we broke up the first time but I forgave her. She can't even forgive me for my mistake.
>>
>>24846786
Run OP. You can find another girl who wont kuck you shit up
>>
I'm just done robots, my life is in shambles right now. I'm not gonna an hero but it did cross my mind.
>>
>>24846748
>shift-0
>>
>>24846829
Nigga you are 17. Just finish high school and go to college where you wont have to see any of these people ever again
>>
>>24846841
I did that on purpose (I didn't
>>
>>24846856
It just feels fucked, sorry if I'm a bit overdramatic. I just want my life back.
>>
>>24846829
good luck with that domestic violence charge bro, maybe you'll think twice before putting your hands on a woman from now on.
>>
>>24846922
Lol get fucked, I'm alpha i beat women. No but this is hard for me. I loved her.
>>
>all these idiots who don't learn the very basics of protecting yourself legally and from the cops

OP get a lawyer, call one right fucking now and see if you can get him on retainer.
>>
>>24846905
Forget about this current girl bruhh. Imagine her having bloody period diarrhea all over your bed. Imagine the smell of it wafting into your nostrils and making you gag. Then envision her smearing that bloody liquid shit over her gave and asking you to kiss her.

Do you still love her now?
>>
>>24846990
...yes. I'm a fucking beta dude. I DEDICATED my life to that girl.
>>
>>24847034
G E T A L A W Y E R
E
T
A
L
A
W
Y
E
R
>>
>>24847085
I'm 17 and lower middle class and can't even get insurance. How's a nigga gonna get a lawyer.
>>
>>24847107
You deserve to be in jail for harming an innocent girl. If I were you I'd turn myself in and face the consequences and learn from that mistake.
>>
>>24847168
Fuck that, I'm smart and made a mistake. If I would go to jail for every mistake I made. I'd be in there for the rest of my life.
>>
I'm surprised by the support. Thanks brobots. Life's a bit tough for me right now.
>>
>>24846581
>She was my first for everything

Yeah I felt that way once. Top kek you'll get over it m8. First love gives you extreme one-itis, but after that breakups are kinda easy. It's like "aight fuck you but karmas a bitch so have a nice day too".

You got keked m8, don't ever try to win back a girl that cheats on you.
>>
>>24847301
That's why were here. To shitpost about our loneliness, and to help a brother out
>>
>>24847317
She didn't cheat on me, she just fucked a dude after we broke up for the first time about 2-3 days after. It pretty much feels the same though.
>>
>>24847168
Quit white knighting. Your fedora is showing
>>
>>24847107
You'll either get a good lawyer now or a shitty one when the state appoints you one.

Seriously you're going to get arrested and probably prosecuted for domestic violence as an adult.
>>
>>24847376
If she had a guy ready to fuck within 2-3 days of breaking up she was bound to cheat on you. Your ex is a fucking whore. Stop being a melodramatic faggot you underage fuck.
>>
>>24847376
If she is willing to cheat on you 3 days after you break up then she doesn't give a fuck about you. I know it sucks and is hard to hear but it's the truth
>>
>>24847398
I think lawering up is a bit extreme at this point. It's not even garented that he'll be charged with anything or even have the cops called on him
>>
>>24847428
That was a year ago. Been two years on since. But yeah and she can't forgive me for what I did. Feels bad man.
>>
>>24847196
You're not smart if you assault a woman telling you to stay away from her. You're fucked, you're going to be someone's bitchboi in jail soon enough.
>>
>>24847496
Err two years ago is what I meant.
>>
>>24847496
Go fuck her mom or something. That'll show her
>>
>>24847481
If the cops aren't called now, they will be called later.

I suppose if it doesn't happen in the next few hours, OP still has time to get across state lines and never return. But I'm not exaggerating the consequences of being charged for domestic violence. It means no joining the military, much harder to get a job, possibly not getting into college, and worst, when it shows up on a background check he'll be denied the option to buy guns.
>>
>>24847496
and you stayed with her for 2 years after

lmfao a 15 year old kekhold

im dying here senpai
>>
>>24847523
Fuck are you serious? Goddamn it. I'm a male in California, but I am a minority (not black) so I have a chance right?
>>
>>24847523
You got a point here anon. Hey OP is this girl the type to actually follow through on threats or is she a pussy?
>>
File: 1426341752552.gif (2 MB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
1426341752552.gif
2 MB, 500x500
>>24845834
>try to reason with her

Heh

>I care about her so much

Ha

>She's gonna call the police on me

Hahaha

>I deserve it

LOLOLOLOL
>>
>>24847529
I know tell me about it lol, but hey she was my first. She made up for it, but it's hard man. Life hasn't been easy on me.
>>
>>24847571
She's kinda a pussy. But she's a fucking spiteful bitch.
>>
>>24847553
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BxSrNdHqrMs

Here you go. Watch this carefully and mentally prepare yourself.
>>
>>24847580
>boo hoo I got laid at 15 muh gf is a whore im not white boo hoo

jesus christ you sound so gay right now dude

I think back to when I was madly in love with my girlfriend at 17 and can't help but cringe fucking hard. For the sake of your future self please stop being so beta m8. She's not gonna call the cops and if she does, nothing is going to happen since you're fucking underageb& anyway.

Once you turn 18 your records are sealed and wont show up on jobs n shit.
>>
>>24847572
She through my bottle of chocolate milk at me. That's the part that hurts most.
>>
>making a thread on r9k while you should be running for your life
>>
OP are you by any chance black or Mexican?
>>
Why are women obsessed with pushing people bigger and/or stronger than them around?

It's like they want to get punched in the face.
>>
>>24847868

Because they fucking love drama.
>>
>>24847837
I ain't telling you, motherfucking pigs. Tryna keep a good guy down.
>>
>>24847868

Fake domestic violence is second only to fake rape. Women get off on the attention.

The world needs more Warmachines.
>>
>>24847690
Wasted chocolate milk is always the worst part
>>
>>24847945

So you're a nigger, then. Thanks, I was just curious.
>>
>>24847868
Most girls have never gotten into a proper fight in their lives and they are encouraged to pick on guys (it's okay to slap a guy who's 'rude' etc). Plus they know that everything's stacked in their favor. They never learn that there's a limit to how much people can take.
>>
>>24848066
Niggers don't call cops pigs.
They call them cops, p-OH-lice, and sometimes "popo".
>>
>>24847963
It was Girl Scout Thin Mints Nestle chocolate milk. Stuff was good as shit
Thread replies: 93
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.