[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Guys, I fucked up. I decided to try my luck today and asked
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 45
Thread images: 6
File: maxresdefault.jpg (57 KB, 1334x750) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
57 KB, 1334x750
Guys, I fucked up.

I decided to try my luck today and asked a girl from my workplace out. She fucking laughed in my face and said I was too ugly, too weird and too creepy for anyone to date. Literally said "no offense" after that too, bitch you're working at McDonalds, you have no right to act so smug.

I lost it, punched her in the face right there in front of everyone else. I got fired.
>>
>>24845741
guarantee she will call you next week, she respects you now
>>
You did the right thing m80.
>>
please god let this be true
>>
>girl at mcdonalds calls you ugly
>actually take someone who works at mcdonald's opinion seriously
>punch her in the face

nice job anon
>>
You did this decadent world some good.
>>
>>24845741
I swear to god if I find out you're lying I will rape you.
>>
if this is true, good job

if you made this up, fuck off
>>
>>24845741
You made the right decision, and the fact that you made it home without the cops being called on you means you made it out cleanly.

Losing a McJob isn't even a bad thing, if anything it's the extra cherry on top.

Plus
>>24845771

is right. Now she respects and fears you and sees you as someone who can take control of her. She's probably schlicking to you right now.
>>
>>24845832
>>24845793
>>24845841

It's true. Years of getting rejected left and right made me have a lot of pent-up aggression. I let it go.
>>
>>24845881
How did she react? Did any coworkers whiteknight her?
>>
>>24845741
this is like those stupid stories from tumblr about some phantom "bigot" who gets btfo. Never happened
>>
>>24845902
Male coworkers held me back (not that I was gonna do anything else, but you know how normies are), females helped her up. She just looked at me in awe while crying and then ran to get the manager. Customers were looking at us for a good while, too.

Basically everyone of my coworkers started insulting me, asking what the fuck, etc. Except one dude, he said she was a bitch but I went too far.
>>
>>24845902
>did any McDonald's workers defend a woman when an apparently ugly beta punched her

Most likely. McDonald's is filled with fucking beta college faggots who jump at an opportunity to whiteknight.
>>
hey anon i can make up stories too
>>
>>24845741
Lemme know when you get to the part about fucking up cause all I see is win.
>>
File: 1429200745129.jpg (253 KB, 2048x1447) Image search: [Google]
1429200745129.jpg
253 KB, 2048x1447
mckek
c
k
e
k
>>
>>24846038
It was supposed to be the part about losing my job and having to stay at home as a NEET again leeching off of my parents, but apparently people see that as positive.
>>
I have a feeling OP is not white.
>>
>>24846141
I am though.

Just a poor white man.
>>
File: image.jpg (45 KB, 475x356) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
45 KB, 475x356
>>24845741
Definitely worth $15 an hour
>>
>/r9k/ is full of ugly, weird, creeps that can't control their emotions and physically assault people

It's no surprise you don't have girlfriends you disgusting degenerates.
>>
A L P H A
L
P
H
A
She is probably masturbating to you right now, guarantee next time you see her she will flirt.
>>
>>24846252
I've controlled my emotions and have been the target of physical assault for 20 years. I got sick of it for 5 seconds, lay off my back.
>>
>>24846259
I somehow doubt that.
>>
>>24845741
Good for you OP, you can always get another job, but in that moment you retained your manhood, you'll look back on that day years from now with no regrets, you'll even dread that you almost didn't do it.
>>
>>24845741
I love this pasta blox
>>
>>24845741
Good work anon, you made the right decision
>>
>>24845741
You did well. Someone has to teach those worthless cunts.
>>
ALPHA
L
P
H
A

You make us proud OP, no one here would have the balls to do that.

You will find another job, its for the better.
>>
File: Kenshiro_Mcdonald's.png (213 KB, 371x312) Image search: [Google]
Kenshiro_Mcdonald's.png
213 KB, 371x312
>>24845741

Roses Are Red,
Violets Are Blue,
Omae Wa Mo Shindeiru
>>
I thought I'd get much more hate than approval. Seems like I did the right thing, I guess.
>>
>>24846648
You whent full REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE in real life that's total mad man truff, now gon on, get the fuck out of there and get to those interviews.
>>
File: community_image_1420969324.jpg (39 KB, 680x383) Image search: [Google]
community_image_1420969324.jpg
39 KB, 680x383
>>24846648

I don't know if it was "the right thing", it could have gone wrong for you so you took an unecessary risk. I wouldn't advise a friend to hit someone in front of witnesses. If I had a friend, that is.
We don't care about your action, if that's what you're asking.

> She asked for hit.
>>
>>24846586
I love this image.
>>
I probably would have done it too if it wasnt for the risk of going to prison over this. Thats really the only thing i fear when it comes to violence, i have no problems with potentially getting my ass handed to me.
>>
Talk to your therapist and try to get neetbux out of this.
>>
>>24846954
If it was a guy getting punched, people would have probably not given a shit.
>>
>>24847112
They could press charges. Its really not worth it to go to prison over this shit. I mean, if the coast is clear and there are no witnesses, cameras or anything which could be used as evidence against you, then go for it. But in front of all these people you can bet your ass that at least one of them will be butthurt and call the cops or encourage the victim to press charges. Its too risky.
>>
>>24845741
Did you at least steal a few big macs?
>>
>>24846252
Says the fucking tripfag
>>
>>24845741
never try to date women at your workplace

never physically fight your coworkers the heck you really fucked yourself over big time probably going to get charges filed if they go to the police

anyway i went to mcdonalds the other day and a cute lady working there gave me a larger size fry than i ordered. pretty neat even if it was an accident.
>>
>>24845741
You didn't fuck up. You did good son.
>>
>>24846272
No excuse, you threw the punch, you're in the wrong, no matter how it's justified, you fucked up
>>
where do woman get the balls to say this shit to your face?
Thread replies: 45
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.