[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>guy walks up to woman >ew get away from me creep! >
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 171
Thread images: 20
File: Screenshot (1630).png (498 KB, 1323x785) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot (1630).png
498 KB, 1323x785
>guy walks up to woman
>ew get away from me creep!
>stalker!
>woman walks up to guy
>gets rejected
>SHITLORD HE RAPED ME POLIIIIIIICE

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EkSWHEM6610

This guy has been at it for weeks and has not hurt one woman yet he's a "predator"
When these sluts get raped at parties they don't put predator alerts. Disgusting.
>>
>>24845509

They're after him because he's a socially awkward guy who, GOD FUCKING FORBID is trying to build his confidence by approaching women.

Normalfags don't like that naturally, because he's not Chad what he's doing is 'creepy.' Because of his vernacular [IE using the word 'accost'], they think he's some predator.

Normalfags make me fucking sick.
>>
>>24845509
This is cruel reality for ugly males. You need to accept that you're living alone and make the most of it. People are shit, anyway.
>>
>>24845509
Friendly reminder
>ugly = ugh fucking rapist
>attractive = omg so confident and sure of himself
>>
File: Disposable.png (2 MB, 1366x768) Image search: [Google]
Disposable.png
2 MB, 1366x768
>>24845509
The majority of the world's women are pic related. Except for the philosophers of tradition and intelligent child bearers.
>>
>>24845509
I'm glad this shit ain't getting him down, just hope nobody tries to pin rape charges on him. Watching very closely.
>>
>>24845509
welcoming being a man in the 21 century.
>>
>>24845708
>intelligent child bearers
explain
>>
>>24845509
Are you fucking kidding me? This guy is a fucking creep who walks up to women in the middle of the night telling them that he finds them attractive in one of creepiest voices known to man. Are you all really identifying with this guy? Guess I overestimated /r9k/.
>>
>>24845708
im pretty sure men are the disposable gender
>>
>>24846217
You have a link to a video or an article or something where he says that? I'm curious.
>>
>>24846251
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OpJRMPKMuvk
Skip to around 2:25.
>>
>>24846282
What the fuck? Yeah, I don't give a shit about this dude.
>>
>>24846217
>Are you fucking kidding me?
No
>This guy is a fucking creep who walks up to women in the middle of the night
Wrong, he has several videos walking during the day time, aka how he started.
>telling them that he finds them attractive in one of creepiest voices known to man.
Making fun of his voice? Right, because there's nothing actually wrong with what he's doing, it's just about his looks and features.
>Are you all really identifying with this guy?
Most guys get called creeps now a days. As long as he isn't attractive he's a creep, any hot guy walks up to a girl and she's drooling for his dick.
>Guess I overestimated /r9k/.
Sad that you even tried.
>>
>>24846217
Get the fuck out you fucking normie fuck. Not everyone in the world is capable of simply smiling at a woman and stroking their cock to get them to tear off their clothes.

>>>/reddit/
>>>/tumblr/
>>>/offmyfuckingboard/
>>
>>24846351
When he tells some girl on the street that he's going to start "running after them" when they're clearly uncomfortable, that's doing something wrong anon.
>>
>>24846378
What's wrong with it? Fucking Stacies should be scared of us. Especially knowing these women are narcissists that aren't even 3/10, let alone as good looking as the fellow in the video.
>>
>>24846378
What are you talking about? When did he say that
>>
>>24845509

>I grabbed one woman

lmfao senpai
>>
>>24846413
Read the thread. I posted a link and a timestamp already.
>>
>>24846457
so he says it to one girl
It's funny that she ran as if running after her meant anything
big deal, he has over 50 videos of this shit one example doesn't prove anything
>>
>>24846282
>People think I'm crazy, but I'm not, y'know
>HSSSSSSSSSSSSSH

Holy shit this dude.
>>
>>24846500
Watch the rest of the video, dumbfuck. He's a big fucking faggot douchebag.
>>
>>24846217
This

The dude is creepy as fuck, even as a male id be weirded out if this freak tried to talk to me.

T. Robot
>>
File: Screenshot_2015-12-08-19-18-35.png (262 KB, 768x1024) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2015-12-08-19-18-35.png
262 KB, 768x1024
Dan loves us, guys
>>
>>24846731
Dude is schizophrenic, not autistic.
>>
File: piccccc.jpg (13 KB, 221x143) Image search: [Google]
piccccc.jpg
13 KB, 221x143
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=55LW7y4bHX0

go to 7:36 that is legit creepy lmao, but you have to admit this guy is funny as fuck

> "hi i like you"
>" what are those ear things? ear gauges?"
> "happy 1st day, happy december1st"
> "WWWWWWEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE"
> "the world is my playground"

pic related
>>
>>24846731
We love him back. We love you Dan, you inspire us all.
>>
>>24845509
This is fucking disgusting, why are they doing this to him? Dude is literally recording every single thing he does and putting it on Youtube, it's trivial to prove he never did anything questionable at all.
>>
>>24846378
What's wrong with that? Are people not allowed to even say things to each other anymore, is this what society has come to? Did the twitter block function rot your brains so you think the real world should function like that too?
>>
>>24847064
Kill yourself. Can't believe I'm getting lectured on the "real world" by a /r9k/ faggot.
>>
>>24845509
The comments on his videos are horrible. Why do normies hate him so much? Dude is trying to learn social skills and people keep giving him shit for it, acting like making a woman uncomfortable is some horrible crime, when instead it's just a result of women being coddled pseudo-children who can't interact with a sub-8 male or experience anything abnormal without getting scared. It's like they're wild animals or something, as soon as you make a move they get spooked and run off. Women need to learn how to be humans and use their words.
>>
>>24847140
>Kill yourself.
You realize that you just posted something that will get you in jail, right?
>>
>>24847249
Not him.
People say that on the internet to each other all the time.
>>
File: ZFKODSNFODSNFO.png (1 MB, 1730x1052) Image search: [Google]
ZFKODSNFODSNFO.png
1 MB, 1730x1052
>>24847140
>Are people not allowed to even say things to each other anymore, is this what society has come to?

He is correct.

>WWAAAAAHHHH IT'S NIGHT TIME YOU CAN'T TALK TO ME
So? It's night everyday? You are the middle of a city with people everywhere? It's NORMAL to speak with people in public, we are HUMANS not cyborgs, did you forget?

>But he said he was going run after them!!!!! RAPIST
it's called a joke, it's called sarcasm. He was showing how mentally unstable she was for running away, by saying he would do exactly what she did. You can't run after someone who is having a normal conversation
The girl completely overreacted, it wasn't that serious, he said hi i like you, and she darted away through a street where an oncomming car could have easily hit her, like he had a gun pointed to her head.

He was literally recording himself, and there were people right across the street, and they were in public?
>>
>>24846282
Fucking based.
>>
>>24847270
So? Does that make it less illegal?
>>
>>24847324
Illegal where?
>>
His vids are like Elliot Rodger if he actually tried to talk to girls.
>>
>>24847275
>He was literally recording himself, and there were people right across the street, and they were in public?
The fun thing about is it that she won't mind Chad grabbing her ass in a dark night club and picking her up and fucking her brains out in an alley where there's a legitimate chance she'll end up in a trash bin.
>>
>>24847337
Pretty much everywhere except Congo?
>>
>>24847324
>>24847249
>>24846674
>>24846606
>>24846378
>>24846350
>>24846282
>>24846217
Fucking reddit scum, GET THE FUCK OFF MY BOARD, GOD FUCKING DAMMIT
FUCKING CUNTS
DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE
FUCKING ROASTIE WHORE CUNTS CUNTS CUNTS WHOOOOOREEEE BITCH
FUCK YOU CUNTS
FUCKING STACIES AND CHADS FUCK YOU CUNTS BITCH SHIT ASS LICKING PIECES OF SHITTTT FUCK CUNT

DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE CUNT CUNT CUNT SHIT

FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCKING CUNTTTTS
DIE
>>
>>24845509
Probably one of us did it. So shut the fuck up faggot!
>>
>>24847324
Kill yourself, you fucking whore.
>>
>>24847369
There are 50 states with 50 different sets of laws in addition to the federal code, as well as local laws, and tribal land and territories. Again...illegal where? Be specific.
>>
>>24847456
In the entire civilized world, retard.
>>
>>24847473
So no sources. Thanks.
>>
>>24847275
>its normal to speak to people in public

not for robots :^)
>>
>>24847473
http://www.avvo.com/legal-answers/can-someone-be-arrested-if-they-tell-another-perso-1550301.html

Check the laywer that mentions b.
>>
>>24846411
He's actually really cute and looks tall but Stacy's are whores and they can tell he's not chad, they'd have to actually try with him, and they do not have the mental power for attempting that
>>
>>24846819
>"hi, you're blond hair is turning me on right now"

lel
>>
>>24847562
You, and everyone defending this asshole, are retarded. He is being weird, aggressive, and threatening to women alone. It isn't anyone else's fault that people treat him like a creep. He IS a creep.

And no, it doesn't make you a true robot or anything if you pretend to identify with him. Just a dumbfuck.
>>
>>24847820
I want redditors to leave.
>>
>>24847820
What is wrong with being a creep anyway?
>>
>>24847860
IT MAKES WOMYN UNCONFORTABLE
A CRIME PUNISHABLE BY DEATH
>>
File: 1448080970215.jpg (427 KB, 1117x868) Image search: [Google]
1448080970215.jpg
427 KB, 1117x868
>>24847820
So he's talking to people in public, and that somehow bothers you?

He is literally saying
>"Hi"
> "I like you"

and generally saying nice things, and personally completing people.

Why is this a problem again?

Would you rather him insult people, or do what he is doing if it is between those choices?

Answer both question please, if you are in any way opposed to what he is doing.
>>
>>24847841
I want you to die alone, pathetic, friendless, and depressed. At least I'll get what I want ;)

>>24847860
People will treat you like a creep. Same as is happening in this video. If you don't think anything is wrong with it, then don't complain about people treating this guy like a creep. Don't complain when this guy pisses off the wrong woman and she maces him, gets someone to kick the shit out of him, etc. What's wrong with hurting a creep either?
>>
>>24847820
Tell me when he's been aggressive towards or threatened any woman. He's a weird unattractive guy but that doesn't mean that he should be jailed or that he's a predator. In fact he's probably the last person who would rape or molest a woman.
>>
>>24847820
>talks to women
>he's being weird, aggressive and threatening

Fuck off.
>>
>>24847917
>Would you rather him insult people, or do what he is doing if it is between those choices?

It isn't between those choices you dipshit. The third hidden choice is not talk to other people. That's what I'd rather him do.

>Why is this a problem again?
You can tell in the video he is frightening people - "I'm gonna run after you." and making them feel uncomfortable. Either you believe making people feel bad is a bad thing, in which case this is doing bad things, or you don't think that, in which case why shouldn't this guy be called a creep and punished for his behavior?
>>
>>24847917
No, you don't understand. He's doing all of these things while being a sub-8 male. THAT'S what makes it "creepy." If he were Chad each of those videos could have been the start of a lifelong romance, a story to tell his chadlets when they ask how mommy and chaddy met.
>>
>>24847938
>People will treat you like a creep. Same as is happening in this video. If you don't think anything is wrong with it, then don't complain about people treating this guy like a creep. Don't complain when this guy pisses off the wrong woman and she maces him, gets someone to kick the shit out of him, etc. What's wrong with hurting a creep either?
Nobody's complaining about him being a creep. People are complaining because an innocent man is being treated like basically a rapist or a sex offender when he did nothing of the sort. Ignoring him, telling him to fuck off is treating him like a creep. Putting up posters saying "beware" and calling this guy out for molesting women is treating him like a rapist. You need to get your head out of your ass and look through another person's eyes if you think this shit is okay.
>>
>>24847986
>>24847957

Literally the first woman he talks to in the video linked above, he starts talking to her, she runs off and he says he is going to chase her.

1. Weird. Most people don't talk to strangers like that. His behavior is obviously weird.

2. Aggressive. Saying you are going to chase someone.

3. Threatening. At night. Approaches women alone. He is larger. Acting abnormally. Being aggressive.

If you honestly believe what you are writing, and aren't just trolling, then it would be best for the entire world if you died in a house fire tonight.
>>
>>24848027
If it is okay for him to make women feel uncomfortable, it should be okay for them to make him feel uncomfortable. Why are you this fucking stupid?
>>
>>24847986
I don't think you understand what's happening here.

You're probably familiar with the historically inaccurate but ingrained in public consciousness depiction of a medieval society.

Let's say you're a dirty potato sack peasant, and you talk to m'lady. You get the shit beaten out of you by the guard, and possibly end up killed or disfigured or tortured.

It's just a normal human societal system of preserving the castes, the only difference is that in this example it's not an economic caste, it's a purely social caste. Both are of course bullshit constructs, but that's how society works.

You're simply witnessing what happens when someone from a non-Chad caste tries to talk to m'lady. That's it. Everyone is conditioned to find it abhorrent and virtue signal or react in other ways that either affirms their higher position in society or rewards them in some other way.

Aren't humans grand?
>>
>>24848069
Because he's not putting up a poster saying "THIS WOMAN HERE IS A SLUT" or something of the sort, how can you be this fucking retarded?

One thing is to make a woman uncomfortable due to his poor social skills on ONE occasion, that nobody else cared about.

Another thing is labeling him as a molester, putting up a poster that his friends, coworkers or family members can see. That CAN ruin his life, unlike whatever he did to that girl.

You need therapy, SJW scum.
>>
>>24848044
>1. Weird. Most people don't talk to strangers like that. His behavior is obviously weird.
Just because most people don't give a fuck doesn't mean it's weird.
>2. Aggressive. Saying you are going to chase someone.
In a public space, with a camera filming, surrounded by tons of people? Sounds more like a joke. Anybody who thinks someone is going to chase them with a camera in public is full of themselves.
>3. Threatening. At night. Approaches women alone. He is larger. Acting abnormally. Being aggressive.
He approaches women in public spaces, approaches women who are in groups too. He isn't following them into alleyways or some shit. And he NEVER hesitates to explain what he is doing. He will legitimately say he's filming for youtube tell them his name, etc. It's all harmless.

He is doing nothing wrong and has not tried to hurt any of the women. He barely even puts their face on camera, actually all we see is his fucking face so what's the problem?

Nobody complains when some dumbshits submit a prank video causeing hundreds of dollars in water damage to someones home? And if it was a girl approaching guys nobody would DARE tell her she's doing something wrong. And that's the hypocrisy of it all.

>>24848069
Women are making him uncomfortable, they are attacking him. He is not attacking women, he's complimenting them which is the funny part. Compliment someone and they call the police lmao.
>>
>>24847820
Lol I'm retarded? you're the one prancing in over here from /r/shit4chansays to come make some absolute statements about what DEFINITELY IS. I'm a dumbfuck for "pretending to identify" with him, are you that shit for brains that you can't just accept that not everyone is like you, fucker? I know you're probably just some lame chad trolling us but for real, good one boy, YOU SURE SHOWED US AHAHHA WE'RE THE WEIRD ONES. Btw you're the weird aggressive and threatening one but because you have a symmetrical face and are tall you aren't creepy right? fuck you, the worst he does is say shit and approach people, is that his fault they get so upset that he's not tolerant of their safe space or doesn't make enough eye contact? Sorry you're that butthurt that a weird guy existing in the world can't make you crap your pants and cry rape, but not all of us are like you and you can't just come here trying to brainwash us. I stand by Dan Cilley you prick
>>
>>24848111
See, the thing is, SJWs don't view people as people. They're collectivist, and don't understand the difference between an individual action and a collective action. They think that for example one person giving another person a papercut is the same thing as their entire collective of I don't know a million people giving one person a papercut each, they have no sense of proportion or individuality.
>>
creepy as fuck i cant imagine people defending him being serious.

hes meme tier autistic
>>
>>24848044
He said it jokingly you autist. He made no motion to chase her. There's nothing wrong with being weird or being larger (that's size-ism you shitlord).

Plus men approach women at night all the time, have you ever been outside?
>>
>>24848201
Tell us the non-autistic way to approach women champ.
>>
>>24848225
Be attractive and you can even ask for sex.
>>
>>24847938
>I want you to die alone, pathetic, friendless, and depressed. At least I'll get what I want ;)
LOL U MAD? being this butthurt can't be healthy, can it? Do you realise how educated you make yourself sound by insulting him bcause "le creepy fedora man"? seriously, what was your point? Just to come put the dumb autists in their place? Can you at least stay on topic without trying to make it a pissing contest of how many chicks you bang or how many friends you have? Congratulations chad, you're the only one of us who isn't a lonely depressed person, wowowoowow gold stars for uuuuuu. You're still just normie scum who's also gonna die alone, and you're a faggot for winking at another man you repressed homo. Go stick your weiner in a toaster pls
>>
File: no fedora.jpg (38 KB, 479x720) Image search: [Google]
no fedora.jpg
38 KB, 479x720
>>24847995
>>24847995
>It isn't between those choices you dipshit. The third hidden choice is not talk to other people. That's what I'd rather him do.

Actually that is your right in America, you can speak if you want to in public.
That is the premise of his youtube channel. speaking in public.

>Would you rather him insult people, or do what he is doing if it is between those choices?
Those ARE the choices.

So answer my question, and stop responding with your emotions yeastie.

>>24847995
Fear of speaking to people in public? That is a mental problem Glossophobia or speech anxiety, which are social anxiety disorders.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZK0w3f1a5z0
so this video with 1 million views, and 123k likes is creepy? or is it ok, because the guy is attractive, they are actually harrasing people
>>
>>24848111
If it is okay for him to make women uncomfortable, then it is okay for women to make him uncomfortable. You still haven't answered this.

Either there is some moral precept that says you shouldn't make people uncomfortable, in which case he is violating it and deserves the punishment, or there isn't in which case who gives a fuck if this hurts him.

It is logically impossible for you and this retard to be in the right. I know you prefer to let your feelings guide you - "B-but, they hurt his feelings by calling him a creep!" but try to look at it logically. You are absolutely wrong, and you know it.
>>
This guy might be "creepy" but he's legitimately harmless, he's just aspie as fuck and never learns which is his biggest problem, but even then he'll back off when a girl makes it extremely clear she doesn't want any of it.

nigga needs therapy, or just healthy friendships with males and females and he'd be fine. Weep for him, but do not scorn him r9k, lest ye be scorned yourself desu senpaitachi
>>
>>24848272
The world isn't black and white, stop being retarded.
>>
His speech forceful tone, diction, rate of speech and lack of space awareness are offputting, he's recording himself telling women he finds them attractive and the camera is offputting. He's acting like paparazzi and people don't like it. Even celebrities barely tolerate it because it comes with the job. I've seen less attractive men cold approach women and not get the same treatment because they have the proper body language, don't essentially corner the girl and force the conversation, and are more relaxed and casual about it.

They're on the verge of running and he only breaks off physically, but chases them verbally. He clearly doesn't understand that everything about how he's doing this is unnerving to people with body language and tonal awareness (which a lot of people ITT lack apparently). People are overreacting to him (from the youtube channel it's pretty evident he means no harm), but the only ones that should know better are the ones posting notes about him, as they've seen the videos. The aproachees have no idea who he is or what story he's trying to sell them. He has all the mannerisms of a homeless crack addict that needs "bus fare".
>>
>>24848272
What you're saying is basically "if one crime deserves the death penalty, then ALL crimes do".

Go seek a therapist immediately.
>>
>>24848225

if you think that approaching bitch in public and saying in a creepy autist voice "i like you" is acceptable then theres little hope for you
>>
>>24848044
Wow, how stupid are you? You're probably some tumblrite nitpicking at this guy because his features aren't visually pleasing enough to you, so you have to bully him because "LE I'M SCARED" I'm a fucking woman and honestly if some shy tall deep voiced guy singing springsteen who was a bit off had the courage to approach me I wouldn't go out of my way trying to MAKE IT KNOWN HOW DISGUSTING I FIND HIM. ACTUALLY I WOULD DO THE EXACT OPPOSITE AND ENGAGE BACK AND TREAT HIM LIKE A PERSON, AND IF I WAS A RUNNER AND HE MADE THAT RUNNING JOKE TO ME I'D SHIT MY PANTS LAUGHING BECAUSE NORMIES AND STRANGERS NEVER TAKE THE TIME TO TALK TO ME THIS GUY IS A HERO AND I JUST WISH I COULD BE MARRIED TO HIM AND NO MATTER HOW FUCKED YOU THINK HE IS I'VE ALREADY DECIDED I LIKE HIM SO END OF STORY STOP TRYING TO CHANGE OUR MINDS
>>
>>24848154

>Just because most people don't give a fuck doesn't mean it's weird.
Literally the definition of weird.

>In a public space, with a camera filming, surrounded by tons of people? Sounds more like a joke. Anybody who thinks someone is going to chase them with a camera in public is full of themselves.
Accosting a woman at night to be weird, aggressive and threatening. Yep, sounds like a joke alright!

>He approaches women in public spaces, approaches women who are in groups too.
Sometimes he does, but that doesn't the times when he doesn't any better.

>It's all harmless
Visibly makes people uncomfortable.

>He is doing nothing wrong and has not tried to hurt any of the women. He barely even puts their face on camera, actually all we see is his fucking face so what's the problem?
Nothing is being done to hurt him either, so what is the problem? People are just truthfully saying he is a weirdo and a creep. He is. What's the problem?

>Women are making him uncomfortable,
He made them uncomfortable first...
>>
>>24848332
Would approaching a woman in her bedroom and saying I HATE YOU with a Darth Vader voice changer work better then?
>>
>>24848374

no it wouldnt. what the fucking kind of question is even that?
>>
>>24848373
>Nothing is being done to hurt him either, so what is the problem? People are just truthfully saying he is a weirdo and a creep. He is. What's the problem?
They're trying to get him arrested fuckface.
>>
>>24848373
>Nothing is being done to hurt him either, so what is the problem? People are just truthfully saying he is a weirdo and a creep. He is. What's the problem?
Filing false police reports and getting him handcuffed for no reason is "just truthfully saying" something?
>>
>>24848373
Just go back to reddit already, whiteknight kuck.
>>
>>24848396
lol btfo that's the fuck what kind
>>
>>24848408
BUT THINK ABOUT THE WOMEN
THEY WERE LITERALLY RAPED WHEN HE MADE EYE CONTACT DO YOU NOT UNDERSTAND HOW SMALL AND WEAK THEY ARE?
WE MUST PROTECT THEM FROM THE LESSER MEN WHO ARE "CREEPY"
>>
>>24848373
>Visibly makes people uncomfortable.
Seeing fat women makes me visibly uncomfortable, why are they still allowed outside?
>>
>>24848251
>Actually that is your right in America
And it is their right to call him a creep and a weirdo. Holy shit you're dumb.
>>
>defending this guy
>ever
holy fuck his autism is off the charts and yall are encouraging it? lmfao tbqh fami
>>
>>24848272
How is libel and treating him like a molester proportional with making some random women feel miffed for a minute or two? No one is saying that these women are wrong for rejecting him but have some humanity m8. The punishment does not suit the crime at all.
>>
>>24846282
pathetic, actually pathetic
>>
if he looked like this it'd be okay. literally the only reason people are against him is because he's ugly, it's an innate natural reaction against low quality genetics

when the FUCK will you people realize your life depends on your genetic profile? Eggman spouted this shit months ago and you're still in the dark, assuming women are doing something wrong when literally everyone does this shit to some extent. it's horrifying yes but that's the way it works.
>>
>>24848481
The truth is a defense against libel dumbass.

>The punishment does not suit the crime at all.
We have a mostly polite society because people work together to make one. This subhuman degenerate is destroying that. His punishment should be execution, and if you aren't just trolling, yours should be too. I have no sympathy for this literal autist getting arrested or handcuffed.
>>
he's literally got the ASSBURGERS I'm positive he does, anyone have a good aspie online test to send him. We get this nig on klondike or something something medications and he'd be trill namsayin families
>>
>>24848476
i kno rite? all these autists should be sent to like camps or something to stop them from ever interacting with women. i mean how dare they intrude an a woman's pristine existence. omfg they might annoy her for like a whole second!!!!1 it's like they feel entitled to speak to women soooo patriarchal. this is y we need feminism yeah
>>
>>24848539
how quickly r9k has forgotten the black pill
still living in la-la land
>>
File: 1417464524288.gif (499 KB, 960x720) Image search: [Google]
1417464524288.gif
499 KB, 960x720
>>24848541
I've been trolled desu
>>
>>24845509
this guy is creepy as fuck m8
>>
>>24848590
Yeah I still am not seeing what he did that was so bad? I mean even I know not to go talking to normies but so what? he made a mistake, was a little naive/oblivious but he didn't actually hurt or threaten anyone did he? Besides making a joke to a runner? seriously, why must you all be so rude :(
>>
that guy look like a 1980 rapist
>>
>>24848677
he clearly intimidating women and forcing dem to do the work of listening to him. such an abuse of male privilege. if u couldn't see that they u should be second after him to be thrown into the camps
>>
He has more balls than me
>>
>>24848768
FUCK YOU'RE RIGHT, I did that before too, this one time this Stacy in grade 9 complimented my shoes and I made a joke about being high to her, but she didn't hear me so I just blushed and turned the other way and say back down. I know I fucking raped her that day though, and I still can't live with myself knowing I committed the most foul act of making a woman have to put up with my presence. How could we have ever been so wrong?
>>
File: prettystupid.jpg (48 KB, 640x245) Image search: [Google]
prettystupid.jpg
48 KB, 640x245
pretty sad that people react in disgust of him, just because he is not physically attractive and doesn't have much charm.

It's really low that they would put out a filer lambasting his personal details, for trying to do the same thing that; SimplePickup, Hoomantv, Limitless Exp, etc do. Yet they do not come across as "creep".
>>
>>24848968
>*sat back down
woops autisms acting up again
>>
>>24847917
lol is that fucking real
nice saved
>>
>>24848332
HIS VOICE ISN'T CREEEPY FFFFFFSSS LEAVE HIM ALONE REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
File: 23453453.jpg (44 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
23453453.jpg
44 KB, 480x360
>>24846282
that fucking shit mayne
>>
>>24846282
>I'm going to run after you

Okay, he's officially a creep.
>>
>>24849193
I'm female and I've told people I was going to chase them before. Haven't gotten any shit for it even when I actually did.
I used to stalk teachers when I was in primary school too. Got 0 shit for it.
I sometimes tail people and make faces at them even if they see me. Get 0 shit for it.
Where's my predator warning? Why aren't I a registered sex offender yet? Oh right, I have a vagina.
>>
If he can find out who put out the flier he should sue the shit out of them for defamation.
>>
>>24849234
be my gf
p-please
>>
>>24846217
>sounds like a creep
>should be arrested
Its pretty obvious that what hes doing is pretty creepy, and entirely unlikely to succeed. However, that note says he should be arrested, which is entirely unnecessary, as he has not broken the law.
>>
>>24849234
Wow, I wonder if there is any difference between a primary school aged girl following her teachers, and an adult man chasing women on the streets of a city at night?

Fuck off, you dumb cunt.
>>
File: 1443736734399.jpg (48 KB, 600x516) Image search: [Google]
1443736734399.jpg
48 KB, 600x516
>>24848310
have you ever seen a fuckin youtube prank video?
PLEASE EXPLAIN HOW ANYTHING HE DID IS WORSE THAN THE AVERAGE YOUTUBE PRANK VIDEO?

YOU CAN'T BECAUSE YOU KNOW WHAT YOU ARE SAYING IS COMPLETE BULLSHIT

ITS FOR A YOUTUBE CHANNEL IDIOT

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JI5UAlAIvGM

pic related

showing how sexist society is

> man slaps womans ass everyone has a fucking problem

> same woman slaps mans ass nobody gives a fuck, and goes out of their way to avoid it.
>>
>>24849193
im going to assassinate obama

oh I said it that means I'm going to do it, come get me NSA
>>
>>24849234
well m'lady should any man be so bold as to rebuff the blessing of your advances we would know unwaveringly that he be of an minority sexual orientation.

>>24849425
how dare you use such vile language to a lady. apologize now or prepare to be doxxed. think not that this be a ruse, i have your ip address already.
>>
>>24849425
Wow, nice cherrypicking. I only stalked my teachers in primary school. Everything else I did as a 20 year old female and STILL DO. You think I stopped doing what I do? Fuck no. I don't give a fuck, I live in a city and I'll do what I want. As long as I don't have any weapons they can all deal with it. I've already scared a guy off a bus route, but it's not like anybody is going to criticize me for it. More like they'd call him a shitlord.
>>
>>24849573
Please marry me you're perfect.
>>
>>24849627
I FOUND HER FIRST CUNT FIGHT ME
>>
>>24846217
Well yeah he is creepy but all he is doing is approaching people and saying things that make people uncomfortable, there isn't anything illegal about that.
>>
>>24849573
It isn't cherrypicking you dumb bitch. It is just that your female "brain" is too feeble to grasp the metaphor. I'll walk you through it.

Why isn't the child following her teacher dangerous? Because she is a harmless little girl.

Why isn't a twenty year old girl following people around dangerous? Because she is a harmless little girl.

The vast majority of violent crimes are committed by men. People look at you, immediately know that you aren't a threat, even if you are acting weird, and so it isn't a big deal. Maybe it is cute even (depending on how attractive you are, either cute or weird).

On the other hand, large men acting strangely are WAY MORE LIKELY to be a threat. Small harmless does something weird - no problem. Large man doing something weird - threat.

The autists in this thread want what this guy is doing to be okay, because they are equally retarded, and ugly, and creepy. They want it to be okay to harass women on the streets, because that is all they can realistically aspire too. If they were just a little bit braver, they could be out there even now bothering women. Or they are just trolls.

You, on the other hand, pretend like this isn't a big deal, because you a female. All you can do is beg for attention like a neglected dog. "No guys, harassing women is cool. You like me right? I'm cool, right?"

You are a pathetic bitch. Now, post your tits and get the fuck off.
>>
>>24849717
Nothing illegal about the response he's getting either :)
>>
>>24849929
huh, I didn't think of it like that.
>>
File: 305935345893745874.jpg (209 KB, 756x1100) Image search: [Google]
305935345893745874.jpg
209 KB, 756x1100
>>24849921
>The vast majority of violent crimes are committed by men
>>
>>24845509
Reminder that being seen as creepy when you approach literally just comes down to looks. This guy basically did the exact same thing hes doing and look at the results.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ABgL2LcoBTU
>>
>>24849921
Perfect. You proved the stupidity my post was trying to point out all along. Have a nice day.
>>
>>24847064
>is this what society has come to

I guarantee that, at any time throughout the thousands of years that we've had marketplaces and crowds of people, this guy would have been, at the least, ostracized, and, at the most, beaten quickly to death.
>>
>>24850161
>I guarantee that, at any time throughout the thousands of years that we've had marketplaces and crowds of people, this guy would have been, at the least, ostracized, and, at the most, beaten quickly to death.
Nope. Men used to court women all the time, poetry, flowers, gifts, serenading them, kissing their hands, bowing etc***
A woman's presence was literally to be adored even if they were ugly as shit.
Of course if they were married or engaged the guys backed off.
Now? Women have been given the right to choose, so it doesn't matter how a man treats them as long as he's attractive to them they will let him speak with them. What these women are doing is new and modern. I'm not saying women didn't make fun of men or reject them, oh of course, but they weren't calling the fucking police on them because it was expected.

Exclude Mudslimes***
>>
>>24850311
>Men used to court women all the time,
Men from the same or preferably higher social caste you mean.
>>
>>24850311
>Nope. Men used to court women all the time, poetry, flowers, gifts, serenading them, kissing their hands, bowing etc***

You're referring to courtly love, which is a renaissance development, handed down from the court of the king through the aristocracy. Romantic love is an upper class, literary invention.

Now that we have the power of government and wealth spread, at least symbolically, throughout the populous, there are certainly imitations of that behavior, but the much broader experience of mankind involves a much less formalized process of conversation leading, usually directly, to the bone zone.
>>
>>24849921
Fuck off you kek.
>>
>>24850059
creepy autist
>nasal, high pitched voice
>very loud excited tone
not masculine, jarring in fact
>talks to girl who doesn't expect to be spoken to
this isn't wrong but is likely to spook her
>compliments girl immediately
makes everything else sound like begging
>ugly

smooth mofo
>deep voice
>calm tone
manly
>approaches from the front
>looks woman in the face
assertive
>gauges woman's interest
makes it more of an equal exchange
>gets her number asap
doesn't give her or him time for second thoughts
>handsome

The differences are small but significant.
>>
>>24847249
You should honestly kill yourself.
>>
>>24849447

ITS JUST A PRANK BRO

ITS JUST AN ORIGINAL COMMENT BRO
>>
Poor guy. Dumb sluts.
>>
File: 1442002527205.gif (858 KB, 240x228) Image search: [Google]
1442002527205.gif
858 KB, 240x228
>>24851349
Um... Was that a..... thought?
>>24850161
So... This guy >>24850059 did exactly the same thing, except even worse, and you don't see the problem with it ....? Even if he was holding a camera, it wouldn't have changed anything.

>>24849921
You're sexist. He literally did nothing wrong, you're reaching pretty hard.
>>
>>24845509
In western society it was uncommon for men to approach women directly. So its still there, there's always the fear of rape, and that terrifies women. Men only have to fear each other. If there is fear involved, then of course it's bad luck.

Women were often unharmed travelling great distances, because men would have decorum, they would beat up anyone who broke it. To the Japanese, this was perplexing, because they innately distrust women. Now there is gender reversal occurring in western countries, in particular Japan too.

You can argue modern women, have less value. Especially with emphasis on male rape.
>>
File: 1448252033440.jpg (87 KB, 400x499) Image search: [Google]
1448252033440.jpg
87 KB, 400x499
>>24852152

>stranger talks to me in public
>I'm about to get raped or murdered

This isn't a logical train of thought though. It's not even illogical.
It's a hivemind designed to control men, and shame them for not being chad that's all it is. Some women don't even understand why they over-react, they just see other women doing it so they follow.
The excuse of rape, and murder are overboard, it has nothing to do with reality. How often do you see people getting raped, and murdered on a daily basis.

They know for a fact that isn't the reason. They just don't want to speak to you, but they accuse you of being a murderer, rapist, molester, or the most detestable thing in society, just for speaking with them?

That's slander, which is illegal, it's not ok, and it ruins society when people cannot interact with each other, when they are right next to each other.

It's completely sexist.

/thread ?
>>
>>24852803
Why would people interact with each other in public? They both have places to be and things to do. And besides, they have their own friends already. Don't you? If you just want to fuck there's plenty of services like TInder. Anyone who approaches anyone especially a woman in public is obviously dangerous to the social order because that's just something you don't do.
>>
>>24852803
Look I've never seen that happen. If a woman is travelling at night, by herself, and someone asks her what she's doing. Then the fight or flight response kicks in, adrenaline starts to go into the blood. The thought is it could happen to them. The truth is they should take some guy with them, for protection. It would make them feel safe.

Guys can always self defend, girls don't really attack men.
Even if you're a guy you can still get raped, by other men. They often go around in gangs.
>>
>>24853188
>Guys can always self defend, girls don't really attack men.
AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHA
>>
>>24846282
>HELLO, I FIND YOU ATTRACTIVE

top game made, lyrical wordsmith
>>
>>24853048
>because that's just something you don't do
how autistic are you
way to prove his point
>>
>>24846282
>>24845509
Dude, I can almost swear I've known of that guy in real life, but can't ring a bell yet. How is he? never seen this shit before.
>>
File: 1422584422952.jpg (47 KB, 499x499) Image search: [Google]
1422584422952.jpg
47 KB, 499x499
>>24853188
>The truth is they should take some guy with them
>>
>>24853279
I mean whats his real name, youtube alias doens't ring a bell.
>>
>>24853205
Not really, but they can hurl abuse. Especially drunk ones. In my area I look at the statistics, for men it's public violence, and women tend to get arrested for being drunk and disorderly.
>>
>>24850059
There's a huge difference between an opening line of "I like you" and "Are you single?"

This ugly guy would fail getting a number 99.999% of the time with the similar approach, but I'd bet some girls would at least talk to him briefly.
>>
File: 1431553676155.jpg (379 KB, 1280x800) Image search: [Google]
1431553676155.jpg
379 KB, 1280x800
>>24853618

No there isn't you fucking dumb ass roastie biitch. I swear the first to go will be your type.
>>
File: 1446354957127.jpg (156 KB, 1016x970) Image search: [Google]
1446354957127.jpg
156 KB, 1016x970
>>24855037
just stop m8
>>
>>24853618
I knew this would happen when I linked that video. The pure, undiluted truth is there before your eyes and you still find a way to deny it. He is creepy because he isn't good looking. In the current society, women can shame men into not approaching so they can single out chads themselves. Not even complaining about it just tired of people living in denial wanting to believe the lies fed by pop culture.
>>
>>24847392
I second this

OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT
>>
>>24846411
it's just fucking weird to say shit like that dude.. fucking hell, that lad have some real rapey vibe alright..
>>
>>24845708
now that antinatalism has proven itself as an infallible ideology "intelligent child bearer" is an oxymoron
>>
>>24847392
>>24855513
kill yourselves before you shoot up school or something..

>inb4 RRRRRREEEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
>>24847917
it's the way he does it, you don't start a convo by saying shit like "I like you" it's just weirding people out..
>>
>>24847995
this is is the logic of a villain in a bad coming of age movie
>>
>>24848539
No, he would be like Lou Bloom
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b1XGPvbWn0A

Reminds me of this cunt. She considers all that harassment.
>>
>>24851277
I LIKE YOU! DON'T RUN! I'LL RUN AFTER YOU! yea that's the small difference in approach lmao
>>
File: 1448449157247.jpg (96 KB, 800x437) Image search: [Google]
1448449157247.jpg
96 KB, 800x437
>>24845509
>>24846282
>average "pick-up artist"
Dude looks like a wacko and talks like buffalo bill. If you want to be good with women or people in general, you have to sort yourself out first. It's not that he's ugly, it's that he looks disheveled, has odd mannerisms and speaks in an off way. I'm a guy and even I think the dude is "creepy."
>>
>>24855479
keep telling it to yourself, you simply don't start a convo with "I like you, don't run, I'll chase you".. it's all in what you say and the way you say it, also dude from op would easily be about 8 if he groomed himself, got better clothes and haircut.
>>
>>24856022
Creepy? The dude is legitimately autistic and insane. Rather than feeling concern for him people are looking at him like some sort of monster when really he is just a very abnormal individual that cannot adjust in society.

I have aspergers too, but I stay out of people's way, because I know they don't like me. This dude just hasn't realized that lesson yet, that people don't like the essence of who he is, so he is still fighting.

This ends with either him learning his lesson, or going to jail/being killed/killing someone etc
>>
>>24847249
Just die allready you fucking normie scum. You are what's wrong with this world.
>>
>>24846819
If he was chad itd be fine.
>>
>>24856079
You don't start a conversation with 'are you single?' to a stranger either. But guess what, saying that made a girl laugh and blush with huge anime eyes. Again I'm not even angry or bitter. I'm a normie by r9ks standards, but I know the truth and I refuse to tell fellow robots lies. It is mostly looks, expecting to get a good reaction from 'i like you :)' is expecting alot, this guys mistake was being that direct with no value, e.g looks.
Thread replies: 171
Thread images: 20

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.