[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>tfw balding extensively Is there anything worse that can
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 6
File: 1424232396991.gif (28 KB, 633x758) Image search: [Google]
1424232396991.gif
28 KB, 633x758
>tfw balding extensively

Is there anything worse that can happen to a male in his 20s?
>>
>the only thing in the slightest that is attractive about me is my hair
>terrified i might go bald
>>
>>24845426
just shave it faggot, it's only superficial not like anyone on this board ever gets a gf anyway even with hair
>>
File: 1438214887636.jpg (245 KB, 800x800) Image search: [Google]
1438214887636.jpg
245 KB, 800x800
>>24845526
Not like I don't already, I'm just complaining because I could actually get a gf (once) when I had hair. And hooked up with a few other chicks.

Point is, I can't do that anymore because any semi-attractive girl who sees me, even if she really likes my personality and maybe facial features, the bald dome is the deal breaker and then she's onto the next.
>>
>oneitis once said that my only good feature was my hair
>balding at 18
Kill me
>>
may as well just end it now f am
>>
>Receding hairline
>No facial hair to speak of
There is no mercy in the gene pool I suppose.
>>
>tfw not white so no early baliding genetics
>long luscious hair
Feels good man
>>
aids, suicide
>>
File: Devin-Townsend-Skullet.jpg (115 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
Devin-Townsend-Skullet.jpg
115 KB, 500x500
>>24845426
yes, giving a shit that you're bald

>in after the "shave your head bro" meme

haircuts are for normies, all haircuts including shaved heads.

Grow that shit out and don't give a fuck.

I'm almost pic related. Hair is much longer and I still have very very very very thin hair on top
>>
>>24845426
My hair started to go grey at 18.
>>
>>24846512
I find grey/white hair beautiful for some reason
>>
>>24846585
Unless you're female I'm not interested.
>>
File: 1400801305894.png (4 KB, 194x247) Image search: [Google]
1400801305894.png
4 KB, 194x247
>hair was my only good feature
>heavily receded at 22

JUST
>>
How do you tell the difference between a cowlick and baldspot?
>>
>tfw so much hair that i need to get a haircut in like 4 days after the last one

Fucking annoying tbqh F_A_M
>>
>19
>been told by several females that my hair is damn fine
>receeding hairline and can already count the hair at the front
fucking end my whole shit
>>
>>24845616
This is simply not true. Don't worry about it, man. Tons of men are bald and they still get pussy. If girls seem reluctant to go with you now, that's a confidence issue, not a hair issue. You need to get back on your feet and keep your head up even if you haven't got a hair on it. That's how you make women interested in you.
>>
>>24846746
cowlick is just hair that doesn't comb in one direction, or the crown of your head/hair.
>>
I lost all my hair at age 12, and since 1 year i'm growing vellus hair all over my body (though it's hard to see it). Maybe I'm finally getting my hair back, after all these years?
>>
File: pepe cooked rare.jpg (34 KB, 512x534) Image search: [Google]
pepe cooked rare.jpg
34 KB, 512x534
Anon, go get a HUGE hat over in a mens warehouse, and wear it everywhere.
Instead of a curse, take it as a sign that God wants you to be a wandering heartbreaker cowboy, and just roll.
>>
>>24846152
You're 18 and you can easily develop other favorable traits if you just learn to stop pitying yourself.
>>
>hair started thinning at 24
>bought a years worth of minoxidil off ebay for $45 and use it twice a day
>bought ketoconazole shampoo and use it twice a day
>bought saw palmetto and take it twice a day

I also got my doctor to prescribe me finasteride but I got scared of side effects so I never took it. Anyway, I'm 27 and I still don't have any major bald spots showing yet. I'd like to think it's working since I've known people who've gone completely bald a few months after they first started thinning.
>>
>>24848161
Ketoconazole is an antifungal for dandruff caused by excess fungal growth. What does that have to do with balding?
>>
>>24848402

I meant to write use it twice a WEEK, not day

Fungus naturally grows on your hair follicles even if you don't notice it. Using it is thought to lower inflammation and keep hair healthier.
>>
>>24848464
I thought hair loss was basically your body saying 'ok stop supporting hair follicles' via increased dht.
>>
>>24845426
>Is there anything worse that can happen to a male in his 20s?
erectile dysfunction
not that i use my erection for anything but it'd still be worse than balding.
>>
File: 1448768204320.jpg (41 KB, 547x684) Image search: [Google]
1448768204320.jpg
41 KB, 547x684
I've been bald since 18 and never once not had a gf.

Plus there's a lot of cures for baldness coming out soon anyways m8.
>>
>>24846318
Devin can get away with it because HIS FUCKING DEVIN TOWNSEND
it was apart of his crazy don't give a fuck image in strapping young lad and it was great
"I'M FUCKING BALD FUCK YOU" he'd scream at the crowd

Not many people are as charismatic, attractive and famous as Devin
No idea how many chicks he'd pull.
He looks much happier after shaving the hair.
>>
>>24849210
>He looks much happier after shaving the hair.

moreso because he broke up with all of his bands and focused on being a family-man normie and went clean and then focused on dad rock instead of metal
Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.