[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>dating/hookup sites are the easiest and most common way to
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 44
Thread images: 4
File: tinder-logo.jpg (45 KB, 560x415) Image search: [Google]
tinder-logo.jpg
45 KB, 560x415
>dating/hookup sites are the easiest and most common way to find a relationship now
>you still aren't on one
Explain?
>>
I'm on a lot of them
I just don't get any matches
>>
I didn't find my GF on tinder. I found her at work.

I don't like online dating becuase its a majority shit show. I rather suck my gut and ask a club slut out then meaningless chit chat on tinder.

It's either a. We fuck or .b get coffee.
>>
>>24845205
Because I want to meet nice girls, the heterosexual version of grindr isn't a way to meet nice girls.
>>
>No FB (would look fake with 0 friends anyway)
>No Smartphone (24 year old without a phone)
>My mental health is too much of an anchor to make a lasting relationship.
>girls have too many options there, easier to look for another guy than to put up with my problems.
>>
File: 1449342895680.jpg (59 KB, 500x375) Image search: [Google]
1449342895680.jpg
59 KB, 500x375
>>24845205
>oh em jay robots y arnt u using tinder?
>its liek so ez to get grills!
An hero you fucking normie
>>
>>24845404
90% of people online and in real life are crap. going online you can accelerate the process greatly. you already know they're looking for somebody and there's at least some mutual interest. I'm biased though, I found my gf on tinder.
>>
>>24845205
online dating is too biased towards woman, whereas in real life people are more likely to find you attractive for who you are than a few seflies and a profile,

Plus I don't like sex that much so don't need GF, rather fap and listen to music all day.
>>
>>24845465
Worst of all I think you need at least 30 friends on FB to use tinder
>>
File: future robot.gif (1 MB, 245x300) Image search: [Google]
future robot.gif
1 MB, 245x300
>>24845205
Oh but I already have tried.
>match up with qt girl that goes to the same uni
>she actually messages me first
>I ask her what she's up to and she tells me that she's just watching Netflix
>decide to try out the "Netflix and chill" line for the first time
>it actually works
>tell her that I can meet her at her place in an hour and we can walk back to mine
>we meet up and she offers me a handshake instead of giving me a hug which threw me off a little bit
>she tells me that her roommate got really drunk at a friends house so she might have to leave early to pick her up
>during the 10 minute walk back to my place I'm practically carrying the conversation all by myself
>once we get back to my place I put Netflix on in the living room
>she sits down with a whole couch cushion between us
>I ask her if she wants anything to drink and she says "no thanks"
>about 5 minutes into the movie she starts texting
>a few minutes later she gets a phone call
>hear a guys voice say "hello"
>she says "Hi! I'll be right down!" in an excited tone and leaves
>after I get over the initial shock of what just transpired I decide to unmatch her
>>
>>24845624
man, that's fucking cold. Bitches be heartless.
>>
>>24845624
>>it actually works
according to your post, it did not actually work.
>>
File: notsosmug.jpg (42 KB, 604x604) Image search: [Google]
notsosmug.jpg
42 KB, 604x604
>>24845624
>"Hi! I'll be right down!"
Are wimminz even human?
>>
>>24845682
it did until she realised he's a beta, sadly
>>
tinder got me laid cunts. Just got to find a girl slutty enough.
>>
>>24845205
the best things come natural the worst are forced
>>
You need to be attractive for that to work you fucking retard.
>>
Tinder is pretty easy. I got laid off it once, and I have been on two dates.
>>
>go on tinder
>use up all right swipes for 4 days
>accept/right swipe everyone
>get about 5 qts match
>great
>look at messages
>"I'm lonely and in your area, text me on ## for great sex ;)"
>actually got no matches

not even bad looking, but why have me for a quick fuck when you can have 10/10 chad at your beckon call?
>>
>>24845831

What do you talk about on dates to stranger girls l? I can barely talk to my closest friends for very long.

Also normie out ree etc etc
>>
Tinder does work. Tried and tested, I've slept with 7 girls off it in the last 3 months . All of them on the first night as well, I didn't even take them on a date, just invited them to "Netflix and chill" . You will never find a decent girl on there though , they will be sluts 95% of the time . Ive stopped using it at all now because of how degenerate all the women on there are
>>
>>24845624
>use Netflix and chill line
>girl comes over to watch Netflix and chill

Well shit Chad, you have to be clearer with your intentions. Girls are stupid remember. And I've read your story before, you should do what I do and volunteer to help campaign for political candidates you like and duck the girls you meet there.
>>
>Okcupid, a year or two ago
>Throw out messages to cute girls
>Nothing
>Send a shit message to a chubby girl about her septum piercing
>We hit it off somehow
>She doesn't mind I don't have a car, and that i'm not very handsome, and no money, and no job
>Go on zoo date
>She's obese, but somehow still cute face
>We get back to her place for dinner and she makes out with me, and grinds on me
>I though we were going fast when I held her hand at the zoo
>"Teehee, I wouldn't put out on the first date"
>Few days later, she brings me over again
>Lose my virginity
>week or two later she breaks up with me because i'm "emotionally unavailable"
>Haven't had sex since
>Have developed a sexual appetite for fat chicks
It could be worse I suppose.

Saw a cute faced fat girl at the convenience store, I remembered her face from high school (where I was the guy with hair in his eyes at the back of the class with no friends and never said anything) and I lost my nerve.

Not like I would have been able to hit on her, but I can barely believe I managed to talk to her without sperging hard.
>>
>>24845943
>dumped by obese girl with septum piercing
I actually think that's more pathetic than the virgin posters on this board, I'm impressed
>>
>>24845917
I wish there were more weeby/cosplay sluts. I don't know where else to find them asid from cgl and cons. The other issue is half of those types end up being the worst of the tumblrina types.
>>
>make RSVP account on the weekend (Aussie dating site)
>exhaust all sensible options within an hour
>had 1 match, soent $15 to talk to her
>she's from China on a student visa
>got her number last night, gonna call her today and try take her out on the weekend

I haven't tried Tinder, this was my first and only experience with online dating.
>>
>>24845916
Not anon you replied to but dates with a girl you've never met are the easiest , there's literally a thousand things you can talk about. Women love talking about themselves so just ask them questions about thier life. If that's too hard for you , you can google some conversation starters and keep them in mind in case the conversation drops
>>
>>24845916
I have been lucky. Sorry bud.
Im danish, and the girl I banged is swedish, so just talking about the diffrences in the country was easy enough for a single night.

The other girl and I went to the same highschool but never noticed eachother, matched on tinder, so there is a lot to talk about.

Sorry for normie advice.
Women like talking so ask questions you are curious about, and hopefully jumpstart a conversation?
Also try with alcohol.
>>
>>24845975
I don't see why you'd bother to insult me. I never claimed to be better or anything, I was just sharing my experience. I'm a typical robot, outside of that one event. I'm probably worse off than many robots.
>>
>>24845205
Yes after #1. Social media. I.e. fb, twotter and instagroain.
>>
I don't have any good pictures of myself, or pictures of me with other people.

I don't think I look bad; I think I'd get some matches. But my self esteem is so low that I give up before I've even tried.

Also, I live at home and don't have my own car.
>>
>>24845205

It requires the facebook. I have no intention of setting one up.
>>
>>24845984
Tell the chink you'll help her get PR if she fucks you and cooks for you.
She'll do it.
>>
> I look ok, 25yo, white, neither skinny nor fat
> good job and degree, car motorcycle and all ok
> install tinder,
> loads of matches, but most end after an exchange iof few messages (im not being creepy here).
> match with 6 yr older british chick. she had an awesome job but was bit weird.
> 3 dates for drinks, banged on 4th.
> no tits....none, nicht, nada....2 nipples lol..
> ass is ok
>banged every 2nd week without talking much....at all.
> she drinks shit load- 3 or nights a week...gets uttery twisted...
> get tired of this, boring and crap sloppy sex & awkward booty calls from her.
> told her that im not feeling well, im busy with work... you name the excuse anon.
> still get sloppy booty calls.
> for fuck sake...
> back on tinder.... same old shit,
> havent spoke to this uk bird in a week,,...
>>
>>24846144
>>24845975
Yeah man. Leave the poor robot alone. Fuck off. We got enough macho wannabe chads insulting us
>>
>>24845205
>26 years old
>live with my mother in 2 room apartment
>can't connect with people, haven't had any real conversation with anyone or friends for over 12 years not even online friends
>no social media
>no driver license
>haven't really done anything in my life, never been in a bar or gone out with people
>studying some shitty career right now
how am i supposed to talk to girls and what the hell are you suppose to do with them?
>>
> all white fags
> on /r9k/
LOL
>>
>>24845345
>tripfagging
>>
>>24845694
No, no they're not.
i'll mute u for 2 seconds u fkn robot
>>
>>24845205
not white

NEXT FAGGOT OP
>>
>>24845891
Who cares?
Give her the Descartes
>>
>>24845624
You've been posting this shit for months now get over it. Try and learn something from your experience, doesn't have to be on tinder but interacting with people overall. Work on becoming the best version of yourself bruh.
>>
>>24847388
Where do you live, senpai? If you don't look like a fucking sperg, I'm sure you can go to cams/meetups and meet dudes from 4chan
>>
>>24845984
>Chinese on student visa
Fuck you anon, you're enabling these chinkos to eat up uni spots, meet her and bash the fuck out of her, fucking slit eyed cunts, JUST FUCKING LEAVE YOU ORIENTAL NORMIES
Thread replies: 44
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.