[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>mfw I overhear girls talking about how we all live in a rape
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3
File: 1448142048049.png (113 KB, 255x256) Image search: [Google]
1448142048049.png
113 KB, 255x256
>mfw I overhear girls talking about how we all live in a rape culture after a lecture
I'm curious, robots:

What is rape culture and how do we live in one?
>>
>>24845168
step 1: everything is rape
>>
>>24845168
Pretty much everything
>looking at girls
>talking to them
>getting too close
>not using some fag's pronouns
>spreading your legs
>farting
>shaming of any type
>having a gf
>having consensual sex
I could go on for days
>>
>>24845168
Apparently the it's a culture where genuinely all I want from women is their affections so I can love them and treat then special and I'm alone.
I hate everything. I genuinely hope I don't wake up one day soon. Shit would be the highest level of cash
>>
>>24845168
>What is rape culture
Anything any women disagrees with.
>>
Women became sentient but don't know how to use their brain capacity properly.
>>
>>24845168

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bXVFFI76ff0

This is rape culture.
>>
File: feeling things.png (174 KB, 680x762) Image search: [Google]
feeling things.png
174 KB, 680x762
>>24845168
Rape culture is how it's legal for men to exist while unattractive.

Faggot culture is how this board is so underage they actually care what Stacy thinks, or believe that in some alternate universe they'd get gf rather than being drafted and killed, or dying a beggar on the streets in a time where NEETbux did not exist.

Interestingly enough, an ideal dispassionate society would look a lot like this one; nearly every female reproducing because wombs are a scarcity resource while the vast majority of men are sentenced to a life of infertility because male seed for all intents and purposes is an infinite and renewable resource. Why would we allow 5/10s of average or sub-average intelligence to reproduce when 9/10s who can do calculus in their head are looking for a hole to put their penis in? Remember, despite what you've been trying so hard to believe since grade school, intelligence and physical attractiveness are often codependent, outliers like Stephen Hawking notwithstanding. It's just that attractive people rarely feel the need to memorize books as much, because they don't feel the need to substitute their lack of social success with future financial success. they generally fail anyway, university graduation classes are a disproportionately physically-attractive group of people
>>
>>24846346
rape culture is for women what the holohoax is for the jews
>>
>>24846651
>Stephen Hawking is an outlier.
Implying he wouldn't be a handsome as fuck silver fox if he wasn't paralysed.
>>
>>24846768
Is his paralysis genetic or did he get hit in the spine when he was a wee lad? If it's the latter, then I guess that only supports my argument.

Also, don't know much about his actual theories, no idea if he gets so much media spotlight because of his disabilities and this media "he can't use his body so he must use his brain" mentality. I mean is he just a run-of-the-mill physicist who would never have made it into history books if not for his disability, or is he some Tesla-level stuff?
>>
The modern definition of rape is when an ugly or inferior man attempts to gain the interest of a woman. This isn't limited to sexual assault but also to simple things such: eye contact, attempting to converse, accidental touching and more.
>>
>>24846651
>Rape culture is how it's legal for men to exist while unattractive.
This
/thread
>>
File: RNkpD8Y.gif (2 MB, 200x293) Image search: [Google]
RNkpD8Y.gif
2 MB, 200x293
>34 years old
>wizard
>rarely leave my house except to work

>mfw anyone accuses me of "rape culture"
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.