[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>obtain 10/325 oxycodone >try them out >feels like nothing
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 41
Thread images: 4
File: 1441948816516.png (63 KB, 163x170) Image search: [Google]
1441948816516.png
63 KB, 163x170
>obtain 10/325 oxycodone
>try them out
>feels like nothing man
>maybe a bit sleepy but that's it
>not sure if I should just throw the rest out or sell it since its less useful than ibuprofen as a painkiller

I thought this stuff was supposed to destroy lives and cause addiction to the point you'd suck dicks in grimy bathroom stalls for another pill.

Can any opiod users describe to be what it SHOULD feel like?
>>
>falling for the drugs ruin lives meme
biggest life ruiner is probably alcohol desu senpai
the rest is caused by social backlash/life being shit and not the drug itself, prove me wrong
>>
>>24845112
Well, drugs may or may not ruin lives but I was under the impression they had some positive psychological effect since I'm in pharmacy school as well.

No euphoria or orgasmic bliss, if anything I just feel sleepy and that's it.
>>
>>24844913
>10mg oxycodene

Sniff two 30mg roxys and then come back to tell the tale..
>>
>>24845152
did you only pop one?
opiates aren't really my cup of tea either but something like 30mg would usually tickle me right
you might wanna take an antihistamine to prevent itching and nausea
>>
>>24845217
Only 10mg at a time yes. I wasn't planning on abusing them at all but wanted to see at the same time if they really did give some crazy high.

I still have 26 left, how much are they worth? I got 28 for like $75.
>>
>>24844913
theyre prob time release, if they are chew up like 3 and youll prob feel very good
if they arent theres no point chewing them up cuz they taste like shit
but yeah 30-40mg will have an opiates beginner feelin all up on themselves
>>
File: picture000.jpg (118 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
picture000.jpg
118 KB, 1280x720
>>24845474
10mg oxy goes for like 2-3 bucks a pill
>>
>>24845112
Average retarded druggie.

Drugs cause addiction so you spend all your money on them. Alcohol is less expensive and less addictive
>>
>>24844913
grind them up and snort them, faggot
>>
>>24844913
>Can any opiod users describe to be what it SHOULD feel like?
kind of like being drunk, without the inhibited motor skills. youre just itchy and nauseous with that easy going state of mind. if you do more concentrated codeine often its a different high, your body tunes out the side affects.
>>
File: 1449372569147.gif (768 KB, 600x313) Image search: [Google]
1449372569147.gif
768 KB, 600x313
>>24845803
>snorting APAP

That's not a good idea.
>>
take a few at least to see what it's about. personally 10mg feels good to me, never taken over 25.
>>
10mg really isn't too much. If you want go go for a high, look up effective mg/kg ratios and definitely look up cold water extraction.
>>
>>24845112
>falling for the drugs ruin lives meme

ex hard drug user here

my friends and i watched a friend get beaten to death in a drug deal gone bad, and i one came home to a dead pet because i was too busy scoring to worry about whether he was fed or not

now you can argue about whether you can blame drugs for these things or just shitty decisions, but i think there's no denying that the impact of drugs on our lives was profoundly negative.

most of us are clean now, and i'm watching in horror the lives of the people in our group who couldn't clean up their acts...
>>
>>24845687
mfw thats less than i paid for them in cash

guess I'll save them for rainy days, thanks
>>
10/300 hydro
chew or swallow? first time
>>
File: comfy.gif (1021 KB, 400x300) Image search: [Google]
comfy.gif
1021 KB, 400x300
>>24844913
take more. it's supposed to feel like a comfy, warm, fuzzy blanket falling around you. it is LITERALLY the best drug ever. it just feels like home.
>>
Hell I'm a fat shit and 10mg of hydro makes me feel good and oxy's supposed to be better. Trying taking 20mg, and I've heard benadryl can potentiate it a bit.

It's kinda sad but some of the best days of my life in recent memory were recovering from surgery, lying in bed blissed out on norcos, playing 3DS/reading mango.
>>
In my somewhat limited drug experience, alcohol has been the most damaging for me personally, but alcoholism also runs in my family. My list in order of personal self destructiveness goes something like this:

Alcohol > Xanax >>>(power gap)>>> DPH > weed > opiates/opioids > psychedelics

Psychedelics were nothing but beneficial for me btw, but I can't speak for everyone. I know people who've fucked their shit up way worse with much less use of some of these drugs, but again, everyone's different.
>>
>>24846703
Looking to take xanax for social anxiety, will I get fucked up? Were you ever hooked?
>>
>>24845776
Alcoholic degenerate detected.
>>
>>24845112
not once you get a proper opiate addiction
it's not as bad as stimulants, and if you have a constant supply and safe RoA then it's not as bad as alcohol (though it's close). but if it wasn't an everyday thing then alcohol is a lot better.
opiate withdrawals are hell, 3 months or so addiction and quitting isn't too bad (like 1 week of crap). but go a year+ of everyday opiate and quitting is 4 weeks of unbearable pain 24/7 till it actually starts to go down pain wise. then that coupled with hot/cold flashes for first weeks, watery eyes/yawning, can't go in sunlight because it feels like it's burning your eyes..
>>
>>24846752
Was I hooked? No. I've actually only fucked with it a handful of times, but in those few times its brought some negative repercussions. Its caused me to lash out and get belligerent and even got me arrested during one of those spells. Although to be fair, the time I got arrested I also mixed it with alcohol and was being an idiot.
>>
>>24846752
Also, about the social anxiety part, yes, it definitely could help someone with anxiety, but it would have to be used responsibly. I've seen other people who became dependent on it and had it ruin their lives.
>>
>>24846371
Swallow 30 mgs for a nod if you have no opiate tolerance.
>>
>>24845890
It'll just hurt the absorption of oxy and bug his nose with Tylenol dust, what's the matter?
>>
>>24847500
Have you ever seen a 10 mg oxy with Tylenol? It's a pretty big pill so it's a lot to snort.
>>
>>24845776
>alcohol is less addictive

This meme needs to die, people actually lose their lives to alcoholism because they don't understand that it's a real drug.
>>
>>24847530
That just adds more cool points, which is the only reason most people snort drugs.
>>
>>24847489
What if I only have one?
>>
>>24847500

It burns like fuck. And given it's only 10mg a pill it's not worth it. OP should CWE 30 mg and relax.
>>
>>24844913
>supposed to destroy lives and cause addiction
Then why did you try it, imbecile?
>>
>>24847570
Then just fucking eat it you retard....
>>
>>24847568
Yea snorting 30 mg oxys and opanas in my room alone is so fucking cool.
>>
>>24845199
>snorting oxy
>2015
>>
>>24847701
It is, when I'm alone I'll waste a decent amount of my drugs just for the sake of snorting the bastards. Why not just chew them, is it all for the faster come up?
>>
>>24847753
They hit you harder as well. Eating them is a fucking waste. Honestly try boofing a 30 mg oxy. I literally just stuck the pill up my ads and didnt fell anything for an hour. Then it hit me sooooo fucking hard. Thought I was going to die.
>>
>>24847852
Also on a side note I've done this with lsd, mdma, dmt and valium. Don't boof lsd unless you know what you are doing.
>>
>>24847623
I had 28 prescribed to me since I was getting my wisdom teeth taken out.

I told the doctor I didn't want hydrocodone or tramadol or tylenol 3 since I didn't like codeine so he gave me oxycodone instead..
>>
cwe 30 mg oxy and 2000 mg dxm
Thread replies: 41
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.