[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>girlfriend asks if she can dye hair her hair a problem color
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2
File: women logic.jpg (67 KB, 800x430) Image search: [Google]
women logic.jpg
67 KB, 800x430
>girlfriend asks if she can dye hair her hair a problem color
wat do /r9k/?
>>
say yes, you some kinda faggot anon?
>>
>>24844910
she also browses tumblr
>>
>>24844888
say you would strongly prefer she didnt
if she does anyways, break up with her
>>
Be a man Anon. Dick the burgeoning SJW out of her.
>>
>>24844937
I already said she can do whatever she wants since its her hair

am I a cvck?
>>
>>24844888
got higher resolution of that picture?
>>
Tell her to dye it brown

Compromise :^)
>>
>>24844888
>>24844999
trips controlled by the trips control
>>
>>24845007
if not a kek, definitely a beta
>>
File: JUST CK.jpg (185 KB, 558x750) Image search: [Google]
JUST CK.jpg
185 KB, 558x750
>>24845050
how to damage control
>>
>>24845007
>come to a board and ask for advice
>Not even /adv/
>anon still provides advice
>already taken action so any advice is useless
>>
tfw your gf is about to have turquoise hair and weigh 250 pounds.
>>
>>24845090
I wanna see how bad I fucked up, I knew I fucked up but I wanted to see what I should've done
>>
>>24845166
you didn't "fuck up". But you must be weak, because she doesn't respect you, and she is certainly not trying to please you. You're obviously a beta, and I don't think there is anything you can do to fix that.
>>
>>24845141
iktfb
>>24845248
I mean at least she asked how i'd feel

I thought like a parent in that by denying it from her she'd want to do it even more
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.