[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Who is dead inside? I just want a friend why does everyone hate
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1
File: Untitled.jpg (30 KB, 468x340) Image search: [Google]
Untitled.jpg
30 KB, 468x340
Who is dead inside?
I just want a friend why does everyone hate me?

I haven't left my apartment for a month.
>>
people don't like other people who are dead inside
instead of evoking empathy it causes them to feel fear and misunderstanding
like you're contaminated and being around you leaves them at risk for catching the disease
or maybe it just interrupts their positive stimulus high
>>
>>24844614
>instead of evoking empathy it causes them to feel fear and misunderstanding
Sometimes people come talk to me but then for some reason they never want to come back. Can they sense it?
>>
ill be your reminder that you're not alone
>>
>>24844852
Not alone in the sense there are other but totally alone in the sense that we are isolated.
>>
I just wish I had one good buddy. So I could stop drinking alone.
>>
Revere a million prayers
>>
go back to school you fuck
>>
>>24844915
Imagine being an introvert dead inside 500 years ago. No 4chan. No yourube. No indication off the outside world at all.
Dead
>>
I don't believe any of you are what you claim to be.

There are so many threads that I can't relate to

There are so many of you who are good looking in /soc/ threads

There are so many people better off than me

and I hate it, I hate it with so much anger. I want to strangle all of you lying normie pieces of whiny shits.
>>
>>24845057
I'm 23 dropped out of school at 16
>>
>>24845095
It was better 500 years ago
I'd like to be outside if I had friends not on this shithole
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.