[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
> Have late night meet-up with mates from college. > Since
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3
File: 1401131282475.png (802 KB, 592x586) Image search: [Google]
1401131282475.png
802 KB, 592x586
> Have late night meet-up with mates from college.
> Since it is our last with each other, we decided to tell things we don't like/find weird about each one.
> Everyone agrees on being honest.
> Think it's nice since I would like to know what people really think of me.
> Anyways, after a while it's my turn to get bashed.
> Expected things like "your hairstyle is bad", "you're too silent", "Go outside more often", etc.
> "You look like a girl."
> What.png
> Others agree. Say I really look like a girl. Sometimes even act like one.
> One says he didn't know I was a girl for 2 months.
> Never knew this, but everyone seems dead serious about it.
> nvm, meet-up ends, back home
> Look at myself in the mirror.
> Hair raching my shoulder, round face, big eyes, no facial hair, small shoulders,...
> I really do look like one.
> Message to female cousin who I am really close to.
> She replies that she always thought that, but never mentioned it.
> She thought I wanted to be a trap.

In all seriousness, I now realize that most guys I would meet for the first time or just be in contact with for once, were all quite flirty. I never thought too much about it. Always said that 'one guy in the bar was probably just drunk' or 'that cashier was just being nice to his customers', but now I have heard it from more people I am quite shocked.

Long story, short: How to look more manly? That hair is going to be cut this weekend btw.
>>
>>24844063
If that's you in the picture then yeah you look like a cute girl
>>
File: 1409954193282.jpg (33 KB, 496x599) Image search: [Google]
1409954193282.jpg
33 KB, 496x599
>>24844094
>If that's you in the picture
>>
>>24844094
Nope, just a random pic. I don't think I will post a pic of me here...
>>
>>24844063
pic with timestamp please
>>
>>24844063
Have you thought about going to the gym?
I don't go to one myself, but it might help you getting a manlier body.
>>
>>24844128
Go ahead, cutie, show us. You didn't just make this thread to tease us, did you?
>>
>>24844128
It can't look that much can it? Post a pic.
Off the too of my head I don't think there's much you can change. Huh hit the genetic jackpot/shithole in opposing opinions
>>
>>24844157
I would like to, but the thing is that not much of my friends go to gym and I am too shy to ask for help.
I don't want to look like that idiot who has no idea on how to use the machines.
>>
File: low quality b8.jpg (19 KB, 600x600) Image search: [Google]
low quality b8.jpg
19 KB, 600x600
>>24844063
only thing I have to say,
"lol i luk like grill"
>puts makeup
dude ur bait aint touching nobody
>>
>>24844439
School finally get out for you underaged redditors?
>>
>>24844063
Too bad OP, you will always be that girl.
But tell us more. The most awkward thing that happened because of your looks?
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.