[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>"I want to kill myself, /r9k/ how should i do it?"
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 5
File: questioningpepe.jpg (42 KB, 508x524) Image search: [Google]
questioningpepe.jpg
42 KB, 508x524
>"I want to kill myself, /r9k/ how should i do it?"
>"nooooooooooo not that way it's too painful! XD"
>"nooo it looks too expensive!"
>"nooo i can't use a gun b-because im in the ummm...uhhh i live in europe!"
>"i don't want my family to see me!"
>(continues todeny all methods mentioned)

why is everyone who starts those suicide threads so unwilling to kill themselves? they literally puss out on every method. you would think they would be ok with some pain since they want to die that bad and it wont take long but they just sit there and pout about how they want to die.
>>
It's like when your gf tells you she's ugly so you feel forced to compliment her, they just Want some attention and to feel as if someone out there cares.
>>
The simple truth is that most of them really just want people to talk to, but their lives are so empty that they use suicide as a conversation starter.

While some do kill themselves, most don't. If someone is serious about suicide, they won't care which method is the least painful.
>>
christmas day I'm chugging a 40 of SoCo and eating a bottle of random downers then taking a nap on the railroad tracks.

wish me luck
>>
>>24844004

No one who is actually going to kill themselves is going to say "I'm going to kill myself", rule of thumb.
>>
File: 1447983566041.jpg (65 KB, 300x300) Image search: [Google]
1447983566041.jpg
65 KB, 300x300
>>24844061
So long, space robot. fuck u robo nigger
>>
>>24844061
>40
>soco

what? i thought a 40 meant 40oz beer, do you mean a fifth gallon?

>>24844039
>like when your gf

get the fuck out
>>
>>24844004
>too painful
I want my last moments to be peaceful and free from the pain that's been such a major part of my life for a very long time.
>too expensive
Some of us are poorfags you know.
>can't use gun
I have the world's shittiest luck. I don't trust myself that I can aim it correctly; add to that if you do it wrong you'll still be alive for a moment or two where you've become a potato due to brain damage. I do not want to die as a fucking literal retard.
>don't want family to see
To be honest I don't personally care, but others do care about their families for some reason. IDK.
>denies rest of methods
Because they all require you buying something, doing something painful, or impossible due to the person's circumstances.
>>
>>24844109
a 40 oz bottle of Southern Comfort bourbon.

I also weigh 110 pounds.
>>
>>24844123
>sparring expense on suicide
jew
>>
File: 1448926631354.gif (993 KB, 924x507) Image search: [Google]
1448926631354.gif
993 KB, 924x507
What do people think of my suicide method, I've thought about it loads and decided this would be the best way.
>Get some sort of raft/boat
>Sail out into middle of some icy cold waters somewhere, almost freezing cold water
>Down bottle of vodka with sleeping pills, possibly add other depressants
>hang off edge of raft/boat or put hole in boat
>freeze to death
>dont really feel anything because of shock and out of your mind on drugs

Needs work but I think it's a pretty good sounding method.
>inb4 abusive messages about how it wont work
>>
>>24844215
that's actually a... solid plan brobot

shh... no tears now.
Only dreams.
>>
>>24844179
damn. how tall? im fuckin 5'7 and weigh almost two of you, if im not killing myself over that i dont know what you could possibly be doing it for

also huge doses of drugs and getting drunk and shit doesnt usually work from what i hear. it works sometimes, but most of the time it just leaves you with temporary, sometimes permanent damage to your body
>>
>>24844004

Because no one wants to die. I mean, NO ONE.

People are unhappy with their lives, and they can't live the lives they really want to, hence - suicide.
>>
File: 1449501793056.png (139 KB, 500x375) Image search: [Google]
1449501793056.png
139 KB, 500x375
>>24844245
I wont ever do it while ever I have family or can get NEETbux, but I still think of it often.
>>
>>24844215
sounds good

when i was suicidal i didnt care how i would have killed myself but i had no means of doing it

i remember imagining a revolver on the counter and my body gravitated towards it and i would have shot myself without a second thought

i cringe and get pissed whenever i see
>"wwaaaaaahhh but i don't want it to hurt!
>>
>>24844249
5`6 give or take a bit.

I'm aware of that, hence why I'm eating gravol first so I don't vomit everything up. Trains take a while to stop, and there's a few long, bendy runs of track in my town that are dimly lit / pitch black between the hours of 7pm and 7am in the winter.
>>
>>24844059
this
their most defining feature is that they're suicidal
you can't just take that away from them
>>
>>24844209
>Implying I HAVE the money to buy helium tanks and guns
I would if I did idiot.
>>
>>24844123
Highspeed train, no pain instadeath, and it has to be a passenger train.
A last fuck you to all normies
>>
File: 1449584475115.jpg (37 KB, 305x362) Image search: [Google]
1449584475115.jpg
37 KB, 305x362
>>24844349
>>24844559
if you choose the spot good enough, not only will you die and gore everything up.
Its possible to derail the train if it breaks in a sharp corner
>>
>>24844629
Fuck eh... That'd make a mess. The usual fare through my city is either timber or petroleum products... Either shit up the tracks or go out with a literal bang.
>>
>>24844215
sounds comfy as fuck, i'll save this
>>
>>24844004
Because they're attention seeking OP.
blox
>>
>>24844696
thankyou, glad you agree
>>
>>24844696
>>24844724

Sounds pretty high risk though. If you manage to fuck up your dosage, or hell, take the wrong drugs entirely, you might experience a world of pain before your demise. Still, gets the job done I suppose.
>>
>>24844784
hmmm, think the combination of overdose and shock would eliminate pain, not sure though
Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.