[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
uni feels - finals edition
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 4
File: pepe damnation.jpg (29 KB, 500x484) Image search: [Google]
pepe damnation.jpg
29 KB, 500x484
You know, final exams are a bit like death.

You know it's coming the whole time. You're constantly reminded of it and told to prepare for it. But you can blissfully ignore it up until it's right around the corner.

At that point you scramble to get things in order, to make some coherent sense of everything you've done up until that point. But it's too late. Sooner or later you're going into that room, and you won't be coming out until it's all over.

You accept that you should have done things differently as the day finally arrives. All you can really do now is wait for it to happen, and to pray God for his mercy. After a few painful hours it will all be over, and then you'll be judged. And you can only hope that maybe you'll get a next time to do better.
>>
File: AHAHAAHA.png (150 KB, 480x424) Image search: [Google]
AHAHAAHA.png
150 KB, 480x424
This is what you deserve for placing all value on your life on some arbitrary shit test instead of taking initiative and doing anything else besides getting yourself in massive debt.
>>
>>24844015
You're right. That's why I'm quitting next semester.
>>
>>24844202
Good man!
If at first you dont succeed, give up! Maybe kill yourself? Nah that's probably too much, there's plenty of work for the semi-educated out there.
>>
>>24844015
I tried that, am a second year tradie who decided to go to university. Granted it got me in with a lot less debt, but that tradie life just isn't for me. Too easy.

>tfw living off nicotine and adderall to stay awake, booze and weed to sleep
>Working basically full time on top of the studies to pay rent
>Just found out I work though Christmas so can't see family a few hours away
>going to be coming home Christmas day to a depressing empty apartment
>suicide has never sounded so beautiful

Only a few more weeks till the stress is over f-am. We got this.
>>
File: 1447820399815.jpg (54 KB, 405x470) Image search: [Google]
1447820399815.jpg
54 KB, 405x470
>two classes failed before noon
>>
File: wojak noir.png (33 KB, 588x538) Image search: [Google]
wojak noir.png
33 KB, 588x538
>>24844332
Anon, school holds nothing for me. Just a lonely path to a lonely cubicle. I choose another way.
>>
>tfw History major
>Don't even want to become a teacher, but it's the only thing I really like
>Hate reading books
>Hate writing papers on said books even more
>only a freshman
Am I wasting my money away? I have no idea what I want to do.
>>
>taking Physical Chem
>doing pretty good in lecture, but lab is killing me
>haven't been turning in labs, since I've been swamped with other classes, and I'm i've been off my meds
>reach the Tuesday of this week
>need to turn in 6 lab reports, including a formal one worth 20%, along with studying for the final on Thursday and final unit test on Wednesday
>have a B+ in lecture, but probably an F in lab
>completely given up at this point
>go into the professor's office to ask him when the lab is being offered again
>asks why
>tell him that I'm probably gonna fail the lab class
>pauses for a second
>says that I'm a good student, but can tell that I have some issues, and he doesn't want to fail me, or anyone, if it's just because of lab reports
>says I wasn't the only one
>extends due date to next Sunday, and even offered to do an incomplete grade if I needed to finish up during winter break
>announces extension for everyone else, today
>just finished the unit test and aced it

This was at a pretty decent school, too, at UCSD. This will be my last post until the 17th. I'm going all out. I've never been so motivated in my life. I'll never be a shitty student, ever again. Don't give up, and talk to your professor. He might give you a second chance as well. I believe in all of you.

Good luck.
>>
>tfw created a nice little uphill battle for myself to remain mediocre and not slip into being a complete failure
Feels good man. I literally can't do things until I have to when I have to I get unreal amounts of motivation.
>>
>>24845550
Not good anon not gonna lie
>>
>>24846071
>taking an advanced DNA biochemistry class
>both professors hosting a Q&A session tonight since our final is Thursday
>I ask about a few questions on this one exam I bombed
>turns out a lot of questions I got no credit for were purely because of semantics, I should have actually gotten them right
>fucking grad student who graded my exam just screwed up
>professor who gave the exam refuses to give me the 22 points I deserve because "it's too late into the semester"
>that could honestly help save my ass since the exam was worth 25% of our grade

Just fuck my shit up senpai. I've never had a science professor actually give a shit. I'm glad your professor was cool but fuck you, literally every chemistry professor I have had has been an anal piece of shit.
>>
>>24846881
Fucking faggotry, go see the department head don't let that shit fly
>>
>>24846678
Believe me, I know. I've been thinking of changing my major to geography or something, because Im supposedly good at it and it relatively interesting, but im just not sure. I guess I have some time to mull over it though.
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.