[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I wish I was never born. Life is shit.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2
File: 564564534333.jpg (33 KB, 645x773) Image search: [Google]
564564534333.jpg
33 KB, 645x773
I wish I was never born. Life is shit.
>>
Yeah, I know the feeling.
>>
When I was depressed someone told me to fight my depression by creating seemingly unimportant habits. They suggested making my bed everyday after I wake up. After doing that for 2 or 3 weeks straight. Add something else that didn't seem unimportant. Like spending 10 mins cleaning or jogging. Not only did this help me fight my depression, but I'm also clean and organized as fuck. So organized that my parents had an OCD intervention.
>>
>>24843501
wow normies never get tired of giving shit advices
>>
File: 9d1a.jpg (8 KB, 185x200) Image search: [Google]
9d1a.jpg
8 KB, 185x200
>>24843418
My mom was bullied by her friends cause his son aka me is a almost 30yo NEET.
What's happened to you?
>>
>>24843650
>25 y/o virgin
>No job
>Failed college
>No friends at all
>Wake up, play TF2, fap, sleep, repeat
I couldn't be more of a faliure
>>
>>24843791
I'll be your friend desu senpai.
>>
>>24843944
Thanks but tbqh familia I need a real life friend
>>
>>24843791
TF2?
I'm almost 30yo and I'm watching https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z2ntCDpXJzE
>>
>>24844046
Team fortress 2 (http://store.steampowered.com/app/440/)

Nothing wrong with watching cute girls do cute things at any age, it's quite healing.
>>
>>24844006
this is going to sound stupid.

You really just need to go out and find any job you can get. It will get you out of that shitty routine. Learn something when you're not working. After a year try to get a better job.
You literally become a man. I was in your situation two years ago (not a virgin), Your jawline could even improve
>>
>>24844140
>Nothing wrong with watching cute girls do cute things at any age, it's quite healing.

I dare you to say this to any 30yo irl.
>>
>>24844226

this >>24843644 works even for you
>>
>>24843418
I have the same sentiment in the back of my head constantly. I could always kill myself, but that would cause others to suffer emotionally. I wish I could just un-exist or something. I never consented to living in the first place, and it's too late to end it without hurting the few people I care about. I'm stuck. I'm hoping I get hit by a drunk driver or something, because that's my only ticket out of here.
>>
Don't worry, you'll be dead before you even know it.
>>
>>24844193
I'm trying to search for a job, no luck so far but I'll keep at it. A job's the only way I can reintegrate into society after being a NEET so long. Thanks anon.

>>24844226
normies aren't an understanding lot, they're far too narrow minded.
>>
>>24844257
wrong link >>24844226
right link >>24844193
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.