[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Eggman Appreciation Thread
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2
File: retard.png (513 KB, 706x669) Image search: [Google]
retard.png
513 KB, 706x669
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zSLeBAhDUxc

Don't worry, Eggman, you have your senpai. We still love you, Eggman!
>>
I dreamt I met Eggman and he was secretly a woman.
She also had fake jaw, neck, and hair prosthetics, and looked like a solid 6/10 without them.
I tried to tell her off for being a liar but she wouldn't stop interrupting me with some speech about Andy Kaufman.
>>
File: david-cameron.png (624 KB, 984x660) Image search: [Google]
david-cameron.png
624 KB, 984x660
is this the face of a leader of men /r9k/?
>>
He looks cracked as fuck though, poor eggy.
That yoke isn't funny anymore...
>>
>>24843584
Only if he's a man of action.
>>
I actually do appreciate Eggman. And I'm a little jealous of him.
His situation makes me feel like shit in the way that motivates me to improve my life.

I wish you luck, Eggman!
>>
>>24843272
video is quite sad
I hope eggman gets to die happy
>>
damn I thought eggmans life was on the up last I heard

wtf happened? no job anymore
even though he had it for years

damn
>>
>>24844446
He should be ok. He has people who will look after him when he's down.
>>
>>24843272
Its alright friend, its going to be alright. Trust me, its going to be alright in the end. I know the place you are in right now. Its going to get better.

Keep strong, trust yourself. Everything will turn out just fine.
>>
>>24843272

I love you Eggman. Before you came along, nobody would believe me that some babies came out of their mom's asses.
>>
I think Eggman would do well working phone based customer service. He isn't shy, he has an authoritative voice and a sense of humor. He can also put up with bitter angry trolls.
>>
>>24844055
This. He has to earn our respect again. It's only salvageable one way.
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.