[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>be from rich family >expected to have straight As and
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3
File: 1447306044653.jpg (12 KB, 220x200) Image search: [Google]
1447306044653.jpg
12 KB, 220x200
>be from rich family
>expected to have straight As and taking AP classes
>i feel like i am retarded
>can barely maintain a b- average in regular classes
>dad threatening to kick me out of the house
>dad hits me and tells me im a peace of shit
>got cut off
>dad says he is leaving my family because of me
>have tried to commit suicide multiple times
>feel like shit
>today was taken to the doctor
>diagnosed with autism

should i end it?
>>
>>24843262
nah dude you are rich you can just live life easy.
But if you are going to kill yourself you have to stream it :^)
>>
File: 1443415874936.png (222 KB, 1011x1049) Image search: [Google]
1443415874936.png
222 KB, 1011x1049
>>24843262
we will have our day anon
>>
>>24843262

Nah robot, it sounds liek your dad's an asshole who's using you as a scapegoat because he's too chicken shit to say the real reason he's leaving. Fuck him
>>
>>24843262
>obtain autismbux or whatever the fuck it is
>become neet
>make rk9 neet threads and annoy wagies
>live the comfy life
>>
>>24843262
Put your fucking foot down and tell your dad to quit acting like an autist.

Punch him.
Make clear to him that he is a little whiny bitch.

>expected to..
expect your foot up his ass
>>
>>24843598
too beta to do that
last time i stood up he beat the shit out of me
>>
also to add insult injury i have asthma and cant breathe when under stress and he makes fun of me for that
>>
>>24843685
What the fuck.
You're not beta, you're dumb.

Courage comes in liquid form and metal in your hand makes damn sure who's playing the tune to this dance.

Shit, knuckle dusters don't look like much to the average Joe but mark my words, if you get a pair you're going to decimate your micro dick dad.
Or just buy a pair of gloves and shove random iron bits in them. Hurts like NIGGERS but is so very very OP.
>>
File: 1448297969088.jpg (147 KB, 500x749) Image search: [Google]
1448297969088.jpg
147 KB, 500x749
>>24843911
>courage comes in liquid form and metal in your hand
Hit hard
>>
>>24843262
>21 years old
>grandfather is rich but my mother pissed him off by marrying my piece of shit dad and then divorcing him and marrying my piece of shit stepdad
>never had much contact with grandfather
>went to public university got a degree with a pretty decent GPA but nothing really worth bragging about, was able to finish a year early though
>now have a comfy office job making $45k/yr although I'm in the process of a promotion so hopefully some more money will fall my way
>mother divorced piece of shit stepdad
>grandfather wants to be a part of my life
>does this by calling me on the phone biweekly and telling me I'm a lazy piece of trash
>tells me there's no way I can live off of any salary less than $200k a year
>keeps telling me to go to Ivy League business school even though I definitely couldn't get in nor do I have a desire to be keked by student loan debt

Shit is ridiculous, old man has no idea what he's talking about.
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.