[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Disabled, black, fembot here
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2
File: image.jpg (200 KB, 1023x986) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
200 KB, 1023x986
Did God create me just to watch me suffer? Was I a joke...like when you make a really ugly or fat sim for fun?
At least I get beta bucks from disability haha...no friends to share it with though.
>>
>>24843090
No its what happens when your normie parents continue their drinking and smoking while your a fetus cus they love fun more than their child.
>>
Disabled how

Brought to you by Carl's Jr
>>
A-are you cute?
Do you have natural hair?
>>
File: wp_ss_20150314_0003 1.png (1 MB, 1080x1920) Image search: [Google]
wp_ss_20150314_0003 1.png
1 MB, 1080x1920
>female
automatic normie status. get out please.
>>
I might be your friend but I'm too scared to make friends on /r9k/
>>
>>24843144
rheumatoid arthritis
>>24843166
No and yes
>>
>>24843311
What do you usually spend your arthritusbucks on?
Any hobbies?
>>
GTFO normie cunt reee
>>
>>24843345
I spend it on food and rent. I don't have any hobbies...I'm too boring.
>>
>>24843090
Dissolve the false and fleeting sense of self and claim your birthright as the uncaused cause of all existence

Have you read "I Am That"
>>
>>24843408
You must do SOMETHING all day, how long have you been using 4chan?
>>
>tfw black girls will never suck and fuck Jamal's BBC because he's busy breeding all of the attractive white girls
>>
>>24843447
Something?nope I just watch tv or chat with my siblings. I'm watching this show called man seeking women atm. Idk when I started posting on 4chan it's been so long.
>>
Make a Tumblr, guilt people into donating $ to you
>>
>>24843527
Mm that sounds like a good idea actually
>>
Start an asmr channel on YouTube and get people to give you patreon money.
>>
>>24843640
I thought that was only for pretty white and Asian ladies
>>
how much money do you get?
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.