[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Can you be a presentable/Chad-looking guy but still be a loser
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 6
File: Heath Ledger.jpg (18 KB, 253x400) Image search: [Google]
Heath Ledger.jpg
18 KB, 253x400
Can you be a presentable/Chad-looking guy but still be a loser (pic unrelated)?

Like, a handsome man who girls fawn over, but then one of them tries to talk to him and he starts stuttering about anime, MLP, and Sonic the hedgehog, causing her to reject him as a beta autist.
>>
>>24842827
Yes, I'm 6'1 and 7.7.5/10 and I've never had a girl friend.

> but then one of them tries to talk to him and he starts stuttering about anime, MLP, and Sonic the hedgehog, causing her to reject him as a beta autist.

I've never talked about those things to girls, not that I would even want to since I've never watched MLP
>>
loserrr boyssss looooserrrr boyssas
>>
yeah sure i would qualify myself as one of those
though it makes it easier to initiate change of course
>>
>>24842827
Remember the autistic Chad tinder threads? He could say shit like being into anime and diaper play and girls were still into him. Only time they were turned off was when he said he was 5'1".
>>
Depends on your definition of loser. I'm a chad looking KV at the age of 21. My labido just doesn't kick in properly, even though I am straight.
>>
>>24842967

Hey, I too am good looking. Yet, for some reason, the ladies dont seem to like me.
>>
>>24842998
Top kek got any screenshots?
>>
>>24842827
Honestly no

If you've grown up handsome then you won't develop autistic qualities like watching anime and you don't have a hard time with social interaction because you've always been treated as well as a result of being good looking
>>
>>24843041
http://imgur.com/gallery/F9hRS
>>
>>24843022
dunno why you qouted me but looking good alone means nothing to chicks you should know that
>>
>>24843022
Are you 12 years old or some shit?
>>
You absolutely can. It's just a bit more rare because most of the time you get enough self confidence, and you don't complain as much if you're successful with women despite acting like that.
>>
File: Photo on 12-7-15 at 10.18 PM.jpg (189 KB, 1080x720) Image search: [Google]
Photo on 12-7-15 at 10.18 PM.jpg
189 KB, 1080x720
you should see the change in women when i open my mouth

>her smile and optimism, gone
>>
Works when you are drunk though.
its fcking ez mode then, just dont say stupid shit and talk like a normie and you will get laid
>>
>>24843306
that way my high school oneitis developed feelings for me when we first met
it quickly faded when we talked sober
>>
yeah thats me, except now longterm depression has given me a countenance of turmoil and demoralization.
>>
Women mistake my disdainful indifference for confidence.

>*giggle* you are so mean~
FUCK YOU ROASTIE NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER REEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
>>24843299
is this you? (checked)
also be my bf
>>
>>24843097
you are right about this.
>>
>>24843015
Forgot to mention I was a fat kid growing up
>>
doesn't matter what you look like when you are mentally ill and had a shitty childhood
22 virgin NEET
>>
>>24843414
Pretty much this, it's annoying as fuck.
>>
>>24843504

yeah it is, are you a guy?
>>
File: gaHWy.jpg (21 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
gaHWy.jpg
21 KB, 500x500
My roommate is legit a 9/10 dude (no homo). I see girls checking him out all the time, they try flirting with him at parties, I've had more than one female friend tell me he's hot, but gee whiz he's clueless with women. He could slay mass pussy if he knew how or tried, but since he has no self esteem and is bad at talking to girls, he can't make it work for him. I feel bad for him, because I'm way uglier and even I've gotten laid.
>>
>>24844714

whoops, an hour late, I knew I shouldn't have tried to do work now my only shot at a gf is gone forever probably had a penis anyway
>>
>>24844739

is he soberish and you do drugs? that's usually the case i've noticed with good looking guys who don't get laid
>>
>>24844774
Nope, he drinks just as much as I do. I see what you mean, though.
>>
I know one, like adonic but he's too nice, he gives off this aura of having no edge. Women speak to him but within five minutes they're crying and telling him about his parents divorce.
>>
>>24844923
adonis*
>>
>>24844740
you'll be ok anon
>>
I had about 8 7-9/10 girls go out of their way to either talk to me or get my number in high school but I was a fucking autist and totally blew them off. Now I'm just stuck as a 20 year old NEET who only has a smaller group of guy friends. Get a lot of stares when I go to public places but I'll never do anything about it because I'm too much of a pussy. Not saying I'm objectively attractive, but the only thing keeping girls away from me has been my lack of confidence around them.

Also, one of my other friends is a really good looking dude. 6'4", chiseled as fuck face and body, but is 22 and still a virgin even though girls show him obvious interest all the time. So yeah, it is totally possible. Doesn't help that girls are STILL far more reluctant than men to make the first move if they like a guy.
>>
They don't care.
Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.