[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Can a mod sticky this for Hiro-san to see? http://strawpol
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 4
File: its time to go back roasties.jpg (216 KB, 1333x660) Image search: [Google]
its time to go back roasties.jpg
216 KB, 1333x660
Can a mod sticky this for Hiro-san to see?

http://strawpoll.me/6214306/r

We have a sizable voting sample with a 75/25 ratio in favor to ban "fembot" threads

Fembot threads are /soc/-tier threads that belong on /soc/. They are almost assuredly created by the same group of individuals looking to shitpost on /r9k/. On top of that, they are almost always populated by tripfags and white knights who make these threads endlessly.

We have decided by majority vote to ban these threads from our board. Please respect the wishes of the robots here and comply, Hiro-san. You did the same with /sp/ and wwe and now it's our turn. We do not want this shitposting cancer here.
>>
There are no fembots on r9k, because women do not know about places like these on the internet, most women only scratch the surface of facebook and twitter or tumblr if they're a bit weird.

They're bait threads.
>>
Pls kick out the roasties hiroshima nagasaki-dono
>>
>>24842787
That's why I said "group of individuals". It doesn't matter if they are intentional or not. Fembot threads are shitposting /soc/-tier threads and we've voted to ban this crap.
>>
File: Oh.jpg (31 KB, 276x348) Image search: [Google]
Oh.jpg
31 KB, 276x348
>>24842737
>strawpoll

Funny guy.
>>
Where is gook moot when you need? Ban these shit threads already
>>
MODSSSSSS pls do your job
>>
File: 1392222716723.jpg (547 KB, 500x476) Image search: [Google]
1392222716723.jpg
547 KB, 500x476
>>24842737
I strongly support this.

We all know the 25% are orbiters and failed staceys, with 1~3% being pure shitposters.

Nobody in the majority wants "fembots" on this board.

Nobody in the majority wants "fembots" on this fucking website.

But PLEASE, Hiro-sama, for the love of moot, just get the females who cannot grasp the idea of ANONYMITY, the cornerstone of YOUR invention off this website.

I'm not saying NO GIRLS BOYS ONLY, I'm saying no more fembot feels threads, I'm saying no more "fembot" at all. Gender does not come into it, you are a ROBOT or you aren't.

In fact this goes for the whole site, everybody here is anonymous. Those who aren't are tripfags and /soc/bominations, and let's be honest, tripfags and /soc/fags are universally despised.

Unless you remain ANONYMOUS, people will not take you seriously! This action would benefit everybody on the website, even the "fembots" who will either get bored from the lack of attention and leave, or adapt to the very rules this website was built on, rules that moot copied from Hiro-chan!

/r9k/ may be /b/ 2.0 but it's still a part of 4chan, contain the fembot threat before it leaks to the more important boards. First it was /b/, then /soc/, now it's /r9k/. One by one the shitty boards are dropping like flies because of depressed /cgl/ whores.

The final solution? Nuke /cgl/, ban all fembot threads

Thanks for reading Hiro-chan
x.

Nuking of /cgl/ is advised, but optional
>>
females cannot be robots. It's literally impossible.

All male groups are better for support of other men. Women are just distractions
>>
Bump
we voted
do your job
>>
I mean that's all well and good Anon

But check these doubles
>>
ThWhile I think that female robots are a thing (however rare), it's also true that the "fembot" threads are either baiting hard or attention whoring. It should be okay to post gender if relevant/asked, but in general it's unneeded info. So stop the attentionwhoring pls Hiroyuki-fampai
>>
File: 0004 - RTR61hf.png (70 KB, 440x470) Image search: [Google]
0004 - RTR61hf.png
70 KB, 440x470
gas the "fembots", gender war now
>>
Original bump that the robot will let me do
>>
>>24842737
What a wonderfully designed, impartial and scientific study. This truly settles the matter. We need to be just like reddit and censor anything we don't like.
>>
bumpo lumpo roasties die
>>
>>24844268
Hey you. Yeah, you roasty. Read this right here. >>24843779. Now kindly sit down and shut up and let your attention whoring die off.
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.