[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
If you're dating a girl and she talks to her family in a
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1
File: 2dd.jpg (15 KB, 300x300) Image search: [Google]
2dd.jpg
15 KB, 300x300
If you're dating a girl and she talks to her family in a language you don't know, is she secretly making fun of you?
>>
Learn the language in secret.
>>
>>24842512

No, probably not. They're most likely just discussing things that you have no relation to, and thus are being courteous by not subjecting you to the discussion.

Dating a girl from another country who speaks a different language at home is the best. No awkward moments at all if you don't give a fuck.
>>
>>24842532
That will take years. I don't want to be a laughing stock for that long.
>>
>>24842572
What if she's cheating on me?
>>
They are probably talking about you but don't need to sweat it.
>>
>>24842722
What would they be saying, if I don't need to sweat it?
>>
>>24842582
> years

Not really you fucking moron.
>>
>tfw the Indians behind the 7/11 counter are always chattering in their language and sometimes I can tell it's about me
>>
>Baka anon

They are, I am
>>
>>24842756
How can I learn it quickly then?
>>
>>24842742
Just general comments, what you are wearing, does he seem nervous interacting with us, maybe asking more private questions about you addressed to your girl.

Just act as if they haven't spoken at all. Only right move here. Question your girl later.
>>
>>24842651
>What if she's cheating on me?
If the thought even enters your mind; she's cheating on you. You're a jealous paranoid beta kuck, no woman would want to spend a day with you once they found out you're like that.
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.