[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
If you had to take care of a child, would you rather have a son
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 3
File: 148.jpg (77 KB, 550x550) Image search: [Google]
148.jpg
77 KB, 550x550
If you had to take care of a child, would you rather have a son or a daughter?
>>
Currently pregnant with twins. Hoping it's both.
>>
>>24842294

If I had to choose, I'd say a son, though considering the state of our society these days... neither.

In fact, if I could have anything happen, I'd have humanity go extinct in a fiery deluge of radioactive fire.
>>
Son.

Sons might give you a few headaches as kids, but then it gets easier as they grow older.

Daughters might be sweet as little girls, but once they hit puberty, you better get prepared for hell.

Raising girls in this society is absolute shit-tier. Fuck that.
>>
I would be happy with either

>>24842305
D'aww, good luck anon, I hope you get what you want!
>>
>>24842294
A boy.
To be honest, I never want a girl. I wouldn't know how to raise her and I'd kill myself if she turned into a whore banging dudes at 14.
>>
i only produce men.. but will not create any . this world is finished
>>
>>24842362
Thanks hunny bun :)
>>
>>24842294
A daughter.
I even had this great idea a while ago
>Most people on r9k hate the way women act and will most likely never find a partner
>Pair everyone up with eachother in a homosexual relationship
>Ofcourse you don't actually have to do anything romantical, it's all just an act
>Every couple adopts a daughter
>Raise daughter to be a rational non-roastie
>Continue doing this for generations
>After a while, we will have replaced majority of the stupid roasties with rational self-aware females
>Realise the participants would most likely molest their daughters
>Into the trash it goes
>>
>>24842333
>I'd have humanity go extinct in a fiery deluge of radioactive fire

At least wait until after Trump wins the election.
>>
>>24842294
Boy. Once he'd get older I would have a much easier time knowing how to raise him and what he'd be going through.
>>
you notice more girls are being born than boys? wonder why...
>>
daughter. A son is bound to grow up as an ungrateful little bastard the same way I did
>>
>>24842294

Son, I want to groom him to be a better person than I am and to give him a better upbringing than I had.

Is that gay or nah robots?
>>
>>24842731
Really? It was the other way around a few years ago.
>>
A son all the way.
https://youtu.be/nqRh9IToskA?t=127
>>
File: I3MGrR4.jpg (105 KB, 768x1024) Image search: [Google]
I3MGrR4.jpg
105 KB, 768x1024
>>24842294

i've always wanted to be a father desu.
But i would only have kids if it was the 100 percent perfect girl that i had it with.

I want to make up for the fact that my father was absent and resentful to me. i vowed that i would never be like him.

I feel like a son would be awesome. because he could be like a little junior me and i could do nice dad stuff and be the cool dad. and raise him right, id be strict but not too strict. i would not raise him or her to be weak pussified mellenial shithead. but i would still be loving, nice, and fair.

>tfw you will probably never find a qt wifey good enough to have kids with.

on the bright side, im going to be an uncle soon.
and her and i are close. so ill probably turn out to be that kinda weird. but really cool role model uncle. i hope
>>
I have a daughter and don't regret it. It's a lot of stress and worry though about her future.
>>
File: younger.jpg (159 KB, 1024x1024) Image search: [Google]
younger.jpg
159 KB, 1024x1024
I think the natural idea here is for people to say boy - you are yourself a guy and have an opinion on what to do better. You can't put yourself in the position of a girl, how the world acts towards her (positively and negatively)

>>24843851
She'll turn 17 and will bring guys home who fuck her but not care about her. I think that's gonna be harsh as a father. Or that guys your age (35, say) will stare at her ass when she's just 15 and out with you in public.
I know I'm checking out my bosses daughter and he'd kill me if he knew I'd put my penis in her in a heartbeat.
>>
>>24842294
Both hopefully. I wish to eventually experience being a father, in all regards. I think I would be good at it, I was a tame child but my parents were pretty dull, I grew up without wisdom. Judging by where I am at now I can say with confidence that I will be a good, wise parent when my time comes. Then I will raise good kids.

Or maybe I will just end up with shitty kids. A drug abusing son and a whore daughter. I believe that wisdom can prevent such things though. Read lots of books, be observant and open to learning new things instead of telling myself that I know everything already, all that garbage.
>>
A son. Raising a daughter in today's world is an absolute nightmare. A least a son will continue the lineage.
>>
Daughter. As a radical feminist, it's my imperative to continue the fight. As the saying goes, feminism isn't for the benefit of women, it's for the benefit of our daughter's daughters and son's sons.

I would raise her to be independent and to never depend on a man for any reason. I would raise her to love herself and value her connections with women.
>>
a son. I have more of an idea of the type of shit he's gonna get up to, and he'd be a lot easier to discipline. plus I don't have to worry about him becoming some degenerate whore just to spite me
>>
>>24844271
>I would raise her to be independent and to never depend on a man for any reason
so basically the exact opposite of most prominent feminists?
>>
>>24842294
Son. I never had a father who taught me how to be a real man. I wouldn't make that mistake and he would grow into a Chad and his life would be wonderful.

Girls will turn out lazy and slutty no matter how hard you try.
>>
>>24842294
Preferably a boy

But if I get a girl i'm gonna keep her away from any girly shit like dolls and princesses and buy her Lego and viyda instead, try to get her into sports too.

Once she's old enough I'll try to make a drinking/smoking buddy out of her
Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.