[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>tfw never got to experience what it is like to be a pretty
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1
File: image.jpg (105 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
105 KB, 1280x720
>tfw never got to experience what it is like to be a pretty girl
>tfw never got attention for my looks
>the only people who call me pretty are girls giving me sympathy
>tfw the life of an ugly girl
>>
>tfw you've still got it a million times easier than even an average looking male
>>
>>24842311
A girls purpose in life is to be pretty and I never got to be that or feel special
>>
>tfw never got to experience what it is like to be a pretty girl
Oh well
>tfw never got attention for my looks
But I do
>the only people who call me pretty are girls giving me sympathy
No
>tfw the life of an ugly girl
Idontktfb
>tfw you've still got it a million times easier than even an average looking male
Being an attractive male is bretty gr8.
>>
>>24842311
/ t h r e a d

this is exactly life in a nutshell
>>
>>24842282

>tfw short hispanic nonwhite male

>tfw never got to experience what it is like to be considered anything but genetic trash
>tfw get negative attention for my looks all the time
>tfw the only people who give me platitudes like "height/race doesnt matter" are full of shit and they know it, secretly they are glad they are not in my position

>tfw the life of a short nonwhite male
>>
>>24842359
Maybe a pretty girls purpose is to be pretty, just like how chads purpose is to super popular and fuck bitches, but you said you're not pretty so why obsess over something that you don't think applies to you

You're capable of giving yourself whatever purpose in life that you want, think about it and give yourself one you actually want instead of just blindly doing what all the generic normalfag girls do
>>
>ugly girl
>won over the affections of lesbians through charm and sense of humor
>they kissed up on me a held my hands, it was pretty sweet
>used my bantz to ingratiate social circle of dudes
>got to wrestle with boys without things getting weird
>when people are nice I know it's based on my personal merits
>not bothered by weirdos in public
>male teachers reaching out to me want to mentor and encourage me, not fuck my butt

This is actually pretty great.
I like being an ugly woman.
>>
>>24842282
>tfw midly attractive male.

>I get stares from ugly girls miring at uni
>>
Post pic, you stupid fucking bitch,
>>
>>24842710
Just make eye contact, frown, and shake your head.
I was being a looky-loo at some fella and he did that to me, and then I stopped looking at men out of shame.
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.