[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Do you think you would become happy if she became your gf, anon?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 4
File: 1374472854037.png (346 KB, 439x500) Image search: [Google]
1374472854037.png
346 KB, 439x500
Do you think you would become happy if she became your gf, anon?

Would she bring the light into your life?
>>
>>24841947
Explain pls
I don' understand?
Who is she?
>>
Yeah she would. That's biology at work.
>>
>>24841947
I'm currently doing sexual flirt with some girl I know irl online... I'm doing well but she's gonna realize I'm a piece of shit loser who never had sex... I try to feel totally confident but there's no way I'm gonna get her. I missed so many milestones. It wouldn't change shit because it wouldn't make sense.
>>
>>24841947

I've had a gf before. Don't fool yourself robots... it comes with its own set of problems. Paradise doesn't just materialize.
>>
>>24841947

Nope

you need to love yourself before you can love others

robots are all misguided
>>
idk maybe. It'd be nice to feel loved and appreciated but would could we possibly do that wouldn't get boring after a couple times?
>>
>>24842131
Seriously if I fail which will probably happen even if I fake it I'm just gonna kill myself I'm tired of knowing I fucked up and dealing with regrets and a pathetic future.
>>
File: downloadfile-10.jpg (529 KB, 796x1211) Image search: [Google]
downloadfile-10.jpg
529 KB, 796x1211
My life would be complete
>>
>>24841947
Something to put my penis in
>>
>>24842152
>>24842149
I've seen this bullshit written so many times here I lost count. It's simply not true.
These are just meaningless "advices" the same as "just be urself bro".
Having a gf will fix 90% of your problems.
You lack confidence? You'll grow confident.
You lack social skills? You'll learn how to comunicate with others.
You lack friends? She will introduce you to people.
You're too lazy to hit the gym? She will motivate you.
And so on.
Having gf should be the endgame of any robot. It would literally fix all your problems.
>>
>>24841947
Not two hours ago I have asked my only friend for advice in this matter, I'll try to make a move, maybe it will work out somehow, if not, it's not like I'll be really surprised
>>
>>24842054
You know who.

>>24842131
I know your feel. I tried this so many fucking times I can't count but I still keep trying. Insanity I guess.
>>
>>24841947
Yes, because I feel happy around girls I like or people I like in general. Loneliness is nice, but gets tiring.
>>
>>24842152
Bullshit. If you love yourself you're crazy narcissist or mental and should never actually be with anyone.

>>24842291
Pretty much this. I had a girl interested in me once and boy did I feel like a fucking man.
>>
>>24842152
>you need to love yourself before you can love others

Not true at all. I started to love myself after my gf showed me that I am worth loving.
>>
File: 1427990887296.jpg (226 KB, 1024x733) Image search: [Google]
1427990887296.jpg
226 KB, 1024x733
I don't know anon. I'll never get to experience it anyway.
>>
If it's G, it'll be alot worse. I like yelling at her and I know she likes yelling, but she talks to too many guys. Shes a good friend when she's not being a complete and total cunt. Which is alot. Dating I think would just be more of her way to make fun of me and stuff.
I don't know why I immediately thought of her,we're just friends and she's bailing anyways.
If it's K, it'd still be worse. We have to kick her out of the house soon and I don't want to be shitty. I think she needs me and I need her to get through this shitty holiday season but I don't know if that's going to happen
If it'd be V, it'd be nice but it wouldn't last. She, like the others, has ditched me. Now that she's talking to me again I can tell it's just because she needs an orbiter or something.
Am I better off alone anons? I get jealous easy even seeing oneitis talking to other guys.
>>
>>24841947
Probably not, I'm already dead inside, the only thing left to do now is to satiate my curiosity about having a gf. Even that will inevitably bore me as sad as that may sound.
>>
Frankly, yes.
She's everything I've ever wanted. If God himself were to make a love interest specifically for me, he couldn't do better.
Not just in that I'd be happy to have a girlfriend and do romantic couple things, but on a mental level, she's a genius and my perfect other half. She's the only person I feel like I could become enlightened just by talking to long enough. I've learned more about myself and the world talking to her than I thought I had in me. She creates amazing, inspiring works of art. She shares many of my hobbies, really gets into her own, and she'd give me a reason to get my shit together, which is very possible but frankly just doesn't matter to me on my own.

She now has a boyfriend and is ignoring me, though, so never ever. Just going to rot away until I can buy that MR2 and live off a meager wage enjoying driving, music, alcohol, films, novels, vidya and anime until I die. I don't enjoy anything else and those provide just enough pleasure to keep me from killing myself.
>>
>>24841947
What the fuck are you on about?
A girl can't pin me to bed and fuck me 'til my prostate bursts.
I might be bi but women are only used for fapping and food.
>>
There is no she topkek
>>
Not any more now that she's dead.
I don't want to fuck a bunch of ashes in an urn.
>>
Probably. It'd be pretty relaxing to know that, no matter what I'm doing at the moment, I have a gf somewhere. It sounds like freedom.
>>
Went on a few dates the past few weeks, made out once, now she makes up excuses to not hangout and doesn't text as much. Trying to play it cool but what do robots?
>>
>>24841947
yes, the girl I liked started dating me and my depression has been nonexistent since.
I feel contented and purposeful, and it's going to be an awful crash once she eventually leaves me.
>>
It doesn't. You still feel broken inside, and you soon began to push her away. Everyone says, "You havn a gf, you should be happy!" But it doesn't work like that. You just share the pain, really, which helps but it doesn't make everything better.
>>
File: Ajx06eM.png (1 MB, 450x2088) Image search: [Google]
Ajx06eM.png
1 MB, 450x2088
If I'm going to be honest, that's a "No." I would like to be the kind of person who has everything going for them except for loneliness, but I would just fuck everything up. I wouldn't be able to be caring or confident. I would just be distant and never reach out. Lately, I started feeling things less and less, and for some reason, I'm kind of happy about that. It means that I don't have to worry about being overcome by emotion. I can just focus on things that are actually important to me.

On top of that, I always end up hating everybody who I spend a significant amount of time with. Anyone I date would just end up miserable because I can't offer anything to them, or even myself
Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.