[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>Girl tells me how bad she wants to see a movie >Tells
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1
File: Movie-Theater-1.jpg (37 KB, 499x329) Image search: [Google]
Movie-Theater-1.jpg
37 KB, 499x329
>Girl tells me how bad she wants to see a movie
>Tells me she has no one to go with, and that'd be dumb to go alone
>Tells me she just wish she knew someone who'd want to go while hinting that she wants me to take her, hard.
>I still don't know if I should

I can't tell if I am alpha or super robot

Multiple girls tell me that they are interested but I turn down all of them. What the fuck is wrong with me?
>>
Man this makes me sound like a piece of shit
>>
Are your standards too high?
>>
>>24841565
Is there a girl you're more interested in than the ones you've turned down?
>>
>>24841631
I wouldn't think so, the last girl that asked me out was a thick (not fat, forreal thick) pretty girl that wanted my dick and the girl that talked about movies is a cute purefu. I don't understand what I can really expect that's better than those examples.
>>
>>24841712
>pure
>asking men out
k
>>
>>24841733
We've been friends for a while and has only ever shown interest in me
>>
>>24841707
Nope, haven't been interested in any person in awhile
>>
>>24841780
not pure enough. how many has she fuked
>>
>>24841565
Go if you want to see the movie. Don't if you don't want to.
>>
>>24842223
Haha, no seriously pure. Shes a no swearing ever, laughs at the word erectile, goes to church every Sunday type of girl.
>>
>>24842335
You are way too naive anon. It's pitiable
>>
>>24842335
donno man, i have a crush on a pure girl who doesnt even talk to guys, but she probably still fucks chads behind my back
>>
>>24841565
You're a fucking autist if you haven't taken the hints.
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.