[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Did you ever get in any fights growing up? https://www.yout
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 58
Thread images: 14
File: animewatchers.jpg (81 KB, 640x726) Image search: [Google]
animewatchers.jpg
81 KB, 640x726
Did you ever get in any fights growing up?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sWtlaQ3G4Eg
>>
File: 1444146649440.jpg (28 KB, 390x310) Image search: [Google]
1444146649440.jpg
28 KB, 390x310
>This was staged by the jews to increase racial tension.

kek
>>
http://strawpoll.me/6214306/

I was never an angry child. Just lonely.
>>
>Tfw never lost a fight
>>
>>24841512
>it's a real comment

ahahaha
>>
>tfw they ban for horseposting
>tfw they ban for kekposting
>tfw now they're onto raceposting every day
>>
WHAT DA FUCK BiTCH?
>>
>>24841537

When people tell me this, it makes me think two things -

They've never been in a fight, or they're too much of a pussy to get in a fight where the odds are against them or they don't have an immediately clear advantage.
>>
racism alive and well in the hearts and minds of the people.
>>
>>24841568
>Never read "The Art of War"
>Know your enemy and choose your battles and you shall never suffer defeat.
>>
File: darksoulseknight.jpg (307 KB, 950x1200) Image search: [Google]
darksoulseknight.jpg
307 KB, 950x1200
yeah been in a few fights growing up
lost most of them
>>
but they were acting like niggers
>obstructing the hallway
>making a racket
>probably skipping class
>>
>>24841391
I'm 25 and I have never been in a single fight, not counting the occasional light punch in the arm. I literally wouldn't even know what to do
>>
>>24841391
been in plenty of fights when i was a wee lad. regret none of them. little shits got what they deserved for stealing my strawberry shortcake ice cream pops.
>>
>>24841568
I like to brood on fights. I'm not a coward, but I don't go into a fight thinking I'll lose. I don't start them, I just respond. I like to get the bastards when they're sitting down or from behind.
>>
>>24841686
hit them till their dead?
>>
File: Cromartie High School v01 012.jpg (113 KB, 800x626) Image search: [Google]
Cromartie High School v01 012.jpg
113 KB, 800x626
>mfw this is literally me.
>>
>>24841625

And the true warrior overcomes himself before he overcomes others. Yeah, okay, Sun Tzu, calm your tits and put a tampon in. You can live your whole life fighting from your comfort zone, but the day may come where there are no clear advantages, easy victories, or open avenues of retreat and you get your shit handed to you, and all the philosophizing in the world won't make the difference to the reality of conflict.
>>
>>24841686
same but I think I'd go crazy trying to aim opponent's eyes
>>
>>24841778
Some people are weeded out with darwinism. Get over it. The point is to never needlessly make a wasteful maneuver. All of your pointless armchair philosophy won't change that. You are supposing a what if moment like a subverting faggot would. He said he never lost a fight. And even if he was cowardly about it, it was the intelligent thing to do.
>>
>>24841778
>The true warrior
:^)
I didn't cause any trouble, people caused it with me. You don't have to take out the hardest lad to get them to stop, just someone who's a bit hard. Biting is good, and going for the eyes. Because then they don't mess with you, but getting them on the sly is also good because then they fear retribution if they try anything in future.
>>
File: 1447894162755.jpg (647 KB, 3312x2968) Image search: [Google]
1447894162755.jpg
647 KB, 3312x2968
>>24841391
Yes. Chad bullied me and then got mad when I talked back to him trying to stand up to him. He shoved me to the gym lockers pinned my arms and kneed me in the stomach a few times. I couldn't even touch him let alone get a hit in. It was humiliating.
>cmon bro just stand up for yourself and they'll back off
What a crock of shit
>>
>>24841391
I have a crush on that girl now. I'd marry her even if her face was beaten in.
>>
>>24841778
actually that sun tzu shit is about not really getting in a fight in the first place until you have over whelming force.
it's really difficult to de-escalate a situation like I do everything I can to walk away from fights now that I'm older, don't escalate swallow my pride, leave if I can. I still nearly got into two in the last year and im really fucking lucky my friends stepped in and stopped it.
Street fights are so fucking stupid and pointless. You don't win anything from it.
>>
>>24841863
>The true warrior
>:^)
You see that phrase used a lot in that book.
>24841822
At least we can agree on the cowardice of it.
>>
>>24841778
And I'm sure when that day comes you'll just cream yourself knowing someone get their ass beat.

In reality only morons pick fights, or purposefully get in them when there is no other option. Fights can lead to disastrous consequences, both legally and physically. They aren't worth it.
>>
>>24841941
Even then, the content of the book can be applied to diplomatic situations to prevent conflict in the first place. I felt like that was his general position on warfare in general - avoid it until absolutely necessary.

>>24841966
I'm creaming myself on hypotheticals, nigger.
>>
>>24842097
>avoid it until absolutely necessary

Well he was pretty smart then.

Personally I hate posturing like if your gonna fight just do it. I lose a lot of respect when someone will just sit there and talk shit and not actually throw down like you call someone else a bitch and you aint going to go the distance I think that's the real bitch.
When I was a kid there was this other dude use to get a lot of shit thrown his way, him and I ended up squaring off one day. Whooped the shit out of me, no contest. Had a new respect for him after that even if no one else did. He was cool about it too, neither of us had a problem after. Part of that I think is like you get past words and people got a grudge if you don't settle up on it people are gonna hang on to that.
>>
>>24841568
Maybe we're just good at fighting, or haven't gone against anyone who's good at fighting. I hit first, I hit fast, I hit hard, and I hit places that hurt. Anytime anyone pushed up on me, I hit them three times before they knew what was going on.
>>
File: 1427547766653.jpg (44 KB, 374x363) Image search: [Google]
1427547766653.jpg
44 KB, 374x363
Some kid threw my backpack into the school pond, breaking my game boy and ruining my homework. I went mental and punched the dipshit in the head, but he was stronger and he wrestled me down and threw me into the pond. I then got detention for jumping in the pond.
>>
>>24842404

This is usually not the majority of people though. Point in case (pardon anecdotal evidence) - I got into a fight in New Orleans, which quickly escalated when 2 more people jumped in against me. The whole brawl went on for maybe 7 minutes, and during that time, while I will admit that yes, I did lose, they could not...

>knock me out
>give me a concussion
>break a bone
>lose a tooth

Hell, you watch fights on the internet between average folks, most of them are cringey as fuck, and there's very little real damage actually being dealt besides a few superficial injuries. I don't think that most untrained or inexperienced people are good at this sort of thing. I'm sure there are exclusions to the norm, but, well, norm's a norm.
>>
>>24841879
HA! Sucks for you.
>>
>>24842523
I agree that not every loss is a big, catastrophic knock out. Most of my "wins" were just dudes who decided they didn't want to fuck with me any more. I've only ever knocked out one person, with my fists. I've choked a lot of people out, though.
If you hit first and you can wrassle, you're going to win any one on one.
Only time I been jumped, I fought off three dudes and stayed standing. Every body just kinda stopped fighting, after a couple of minutes. I count that as a win.
>>
>>24842523
This honestly. I did get in to a fight once though. This kid(we were both kids) tried to kick me in the nuts I jumped to the side and just out of reaction punched him in the face. The whole left side of his face was swolle n the next day
>>
>>24842607
>hit first and you can wrassle
It's funny you say that. The guy who started that fight initially came at me, so I punched him in the head and put him in a chokehold. And then, everyone else decided to jump in, and next thing I know I was getting punched in the back of the head.
>>
>>24842670
You don't wrassle a guy who's got buddies, dude, that's Streets 101.
Fighting is about smarts more than it is about muscles, you know.
>>
>>24842704

You know, I had some buds with me too. What I didn't know was that one of my buds was also their bud, and happened to like them more, or that the rest of my "friends" were just going to stand there and gawk at everything rather than have my back.
>>
Anybody else notice how intimidati ng someone silent is? Like when a guy has someone in his face or is talking shit and he remains silent he always seems like the badass
>>
>>24842752
lmao white people baka desu senpai
>>
File: 1447507115045.png (113 KB, 245x213) Image search: [Google]
1447507115045.png
113 KB, 245x213
>>24842809
Maybe in chinese cartoons but not in real life. I tried that approach too and it didn't work.
>cmon answer me faggot
and then get pushed or thrown to the ground

>>24842604
I know, don't rub it in. Do you know how utterly humiliating it is to get manhandled by a guy a foot taller than you and then repeatedly heckled and called a faggot and a bunch of other things just for telling someone to leave you alone?
>>
>>24842900
Well dude you can't be a bitch he so much as touches you you gotta crack him. And you have to maintain eye contact
>>
File: pls no bully.png (118 KB, 332x450) Image search: [Google]
pls no bully.png
118 KB, 332x450
>>24842976
I tried but being 5'2" barely breaking 100 lbs, you really can't do much.
>>
>>24841879
that's why you carry a knife to school like this kid
http://www.naplesnews.com/news/crime/collier-judge-upholds-stand-your-ground-stabbing-death-defense-in-teens-bus-stop-bullying-ep-3903580-342694492.html
>>
>>24843081
Damn man 5'2 100 pounds? Ya that's gonna be tough. Tell me you haven't finished puberty
>>
File: 1448913698132-1.jpg (775 KB, 960x1193) Image search: [Google]
1448913698132-1.jpg
775 KB, 960x1193
>>24841391
No, I'm white. I also had guns since I was 14. I had an underfolding wasr ak when I was 15.

I would have gotten the high score if I had wanted to.

I would have called in a bomb threat so that everyone lines up ouside in the field.

I would have gone to my car and pulled out a duffle bag of guns then gone to the bleachers where I could shoot down into the field from across the parking lot.

The scool cop used to stand with the teachers. I would have shot him first with my R700. His bullet proof vest wouldn't matter with a round that big.

Then I would have open fired into the crowd with all 3 of my 30 round mags from my wasr ak. From that high and the way ak rounds fall I would have gotten headshots while they scattered.

Then I would have pulled out my 10/22 with two more 25 round banana mags and shot those.

Then I would have driven away.
>>
>>24841879
that's pretty hot

did you get a boner lil twinky boi?

You're the size of a girl I considered tiny I used to fuck and I'm 6'2"
>>
>>24843333
It's time for bed now son
>>
File: feelgers.jpg (26 KB, 403x362) Image search: [Google]
feelgers.jpg
26 KB, 403x362
>At school one day
>In class
>Trying to mind my own business
>Writing down my work on the paper
>Teacher briefly leaves the room
>As soon as she leaves the room one of the popular kids stands up on the other side of the class
>Walks straight over to me
>"Anon, teach the class sex education"
>try to refuse
>he grabs my collar and pulls me to the front of the room, everyone giggling now
>"ANON TEACH THE CLASS ABOUT SEX ED"
>whole class starts pestering me to do it
>"Anon do it you freak"
>I get nervous
>Decide to play along because I think it will make me well liked
>draw a naked man on the board
>"w--ell class the penis is on.. on..."
>some chad yells out
>"ON YOUR HEAD DICKHEAD!"
>everyone laughs
>the riginal chad who pulled me to the front of the class says "Teach us how to put a condom on a cucumber"
>pulls a fucking cucumber and condom out of his bag
>walks over and slams them on the table
>try to walk back to my seat
>chad shakes his head
>feel the heat of the class
>apologise for trying to sit down
>take the cucumber and the condom
>stand at the front of the class trying to put it on the cucumber
>teacher walks in
>gets mad
>I get blamed
>get given 1 week isolation
>>
File: 1430007044908.png (683 KB, 885x813) Image search: [Google]
1430007044908.png
683 KB, 885x813
>>24843128
I wouldn't be any good with a knife being that my dominant hand was broken years ago and I'm not exactly too dexterous with it anymore. I have the grip of a child.

>>24843235
I started late. I eventually got to 5'4" and 110 lbs but I don't think that was much of an improvement.

>>24843333
>that's pretty hot
No it was terrifying. There was a high amount of black people in my school and everyone trying to act all hood/ghetto so picking on weaker kids was their way of looking all hard. I got my lunch stolen and teased relentlessly.

>did you get a boner lil twinky boi?
Well that's lewd. I couldn't help being small though. It's not like I can just be myself and all of a sudden genetics don't shaft me.

>You're the size of a girl
Im told that a lot and got teased for it heavily

>I considered tiny I used to fuck and I'm 6'2"
Yeah rub it in why don't you.
>>
>>24843553
Should have just told them this >>24843293 would happen and they'd be first.
>>
>>24843959
Guns scare me and I'm too afraid to learn how to use one and when I get scared I stutter a bit so it wouldn't come out nearly as convincing compared to how it would sound being read in your head.
>>
>>24841686
Don't stand there and try and box. That's for sport and movies. Priorities should be disorienting and flooring them. Once their on the ground they're the bitch, pretty much completely at your mercy so long as you jump on top and start wailing on them as soon as it happens. Aim for soft stuff that hurts before just bone - noes, teeth (not soft but it'll hurt like hell), eyes, throat.
>>
>>24844229
>tbqh familia
What are the purpose of these phrases?
They add nothing to your post.
>>
File: 1446047343680.gif (890 KB, 305x320) Image search: [Google]
1446047343680.gif
890 KB, 305x320
Once
>in English class
>taking the piss out of manlet kid
>he's like 5'2 I mean I'm 5'9 myself but holy shit
>he's getting toasty
>goadingly ask him for a fight
>he accepts
>carry on the joke, ask him what's a good time for him, what days he can do
>get out my diary, saying 'oh yeah Thursdays good let's go then' etc etc
>Thursday comes around
>didn't talk to him much between
>he fucking knocks me out in two punches
>teased about it for the rest of my school career

Turned out he'd been doing mma for years or some bullshit, I was just some skinnyfat autist who played too much StarCraft
>>
>>24843293
Who is this Venus penis?
>>
Yeah, one-punched a mexican kid once. Also fought this black kid once, got pulled apart by other kids though because I was about to beat his ass for being a racist cockhead.

Those two fights are pretty much it, nobody really tried to physically try to fuck with me after that.
>>
>>248447
baka idk desu senpai
>>
>>24845117
I have no problem with the filtered text. It belongs here. Twitter ebonics don't.
Thread replies: 58
Thread images: 14

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.