[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Being a fembot sucks
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 42
Thread images: 4
File: image.jpg (31 KB, 249x255) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
31 KB, 249x255
>beautiful stacys treat me like a little kid
>Chad don't look my direction
>I have no curves
>no boobs
>never been asked out
>never been kissed
>>
>>24841298

Son, maybe you should stop acting like a woman. That's your problem.
>>
>>24841365
I am a woman though
>>
>>24841298
I'll kiss you...
God , I'm lonely
>>
I love me some DFC.
>>
>>24841401
Lets meet up some time then anon
>>
>>24841536
Fucking cancerous RPers
>>
File: image.jpg (1 MB, 2326x3264) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
1 MB, 2326x3264
>>24841583
>you're not a girl

Is this proof enough for you?
>>
>>24841298
shitpost lv 0
>>
>>24841385

You're not, because someonje would have fucked you.

Think about it, fucking is as simple as someone shoving their cock into you. Men, men have standards but at the end of the day they don't dwell on the meaning of fucking, the sensation is worth it even if they mentally know what they're doing is gross (like fucking a really ugly fat girl). It's because this the "men can't get raped by a woman" meme exists.

Women? They're the sexual selectors, It's the utter end of the world if someone they aren't attracted to fucks them. There is no idea in a woman's head that "I can just ignore what this guy looks like because I just want the sensation of being dicked right now".

It makes sense, the end all of sex is reproduction, and neither sex will admit that they want to subject half their genome to genetic inferiority. But the psychology behind it causes a vast inequality amongst the sexes and therefore it is incredibly annoying watching loner women bitch about how they aren't loved, because they caused this to themselves by lowering their standards.

That's the joke, women are unable to see their own status in the sexual hierarchy.

If you are a women you no one to blame but yourself for your loneliness.
>>
http://strawpoll.me/6214306/

Enjoy these threads while they last
>>
>>24841680
See here:
>>24841624

No one fucking wants me or likes me
>>
File: 1aa.jpg (167 KB, 640x360) Image search: [Google]
1aa.jpg
167 KB, 640x360
>>24841624
>male anon keeps a used tampon for this reason only
kill your self already
>>
>>24841298
Not sure which is more autistic, guys pretending to be "fembots" every other hour or wagekeks making neet threads every other hour. Either way you've both given me cancer
>>
lets see a picture of yourself then. I bet you're not bad looking.
>>
post a picture, your prolly being too hard on yourself
>>
>>24841701
are you fat or something
>>
>>24841752
>>24841762
I'm 200 pounds, acne and greasy hair. I should just die.
>>
>>24841701

Anyone can raid a garbage can.
>>
>>24841798
Look at the pad, she's huge.
>>
>>24841812
It looks like fresh blood to me
>>
>>24841805
That is stuff you can all change, you're just lazy. Start having good hygene, get a job if you dont have one and start going to a gym or working out at home.
>>
>>24841895
I'm too depressed right now to even be motivated
>>
>>24841864
Not dark enough for period blood, it looks watery. Unless she pissed in the pad too.
>>
>>24841915
This is so funny to me because it is indeed real
>>
>>24841928
Really? May just be the pad material is making it look different and lighter.
>>
>>24841731
*imagines robot outside looking through the trash for pads*
>>
>>24841913
Im pretty much in your position, im a friendless KV. Im letting my depression be my motivation because if i am willing to put in just a few months of improving myself then maybe my life will get better. Let your depression be your motivation, I promise you once you start trying to improve yourself you will start to feel better about yourselves and guys will be attracted to you.
>>
>>24841952
It's probably the lightening
>>
Post your pic, you have nothing to lose you fat cunt.
>>
>>24841805
You sure you're not just italian?
>>
>>24842012
I wish someone would just put me down life a dying dog
>>24842024
I can't handle how sad it'd make me to be called fat and ugly even by my peers
>>
>>24841805
post a pic, and we'll give you attention; simple exchange get to it
>>
>>24841583
Fucking cancerous trip faggot
>>
>>24841624
That's nasty.
>>
>>24842094
>I can't handle how sad it'd make me to be called fat and ugly even by my peers
Try /fa/ or something if it's fixable we'll be the first to let you know.

With good skincare and weight lost you will look better then before
>>
>>24842542
although on second thought /fa/ just says lose weight or chubby or fat and moves on. Maybe not the best way to hit every thing that could be fixed.
>>
post pussy OP or gtfo pls
>>
>>24841298
I can fix two of those issues, darling you just need to be prepared to have a good time. :D

Do you like sushi?
>>
Post pictures we want to know if there's hope
>>
>>24842061
italian here, this could be the problem...
>>
>>24841624
No wonder nobody loves you.

Disgusting.
Thread replies: 42
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.