[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>suicide is the MOST SELFISH thing you can possibly do anon
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 52
Thread images: 9
File: image.jpg (36 KB, 500x318) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
36 KB, 500x318
>suicide is the MOST SELFISH thing you can possibly do anon

I want this meme to end.

Keeping me alive via guilt trip just to have me suffer is what's selfish.
>>
Only you are keeping yourself alive
>>
>>24840921

Your existences impacts people just as much as everyone elses existence impacts you.

Assuming we cease to be upon death, you're not the one dealing with consequences.

This is the logic people are going by
>>
iktf man

"y would you do this to us how could you"

well people need to realize that its your life and its your choice what you do with it, even to the point that it is your choice to end it.
>>
>be coward
>think suicide is selfish meme holds you back
>constantly complain you'd do it if not for meme

As a severely depressed person who passively ideates I'm tired of these shits. You're just teases.
>>
>>24840921
>Guy is bullied his whole life
>Possibly has mental/physical problems
>Almost never happy
>Parents mainly focus on Chad/Stacy sibling
>Guy kills himself
>"Omg fuck that guy he was soo selfish!"
>"Yeah lol he was a real loser. Oh by the way Chad bought me a Michael Kors watch for my b-day! :333"
>>
my mom would be happier if she didnt have to worry about me all the time.

yeah she'd be sad after i go but only for a couple months. our minds have coping mechanisms
>>
MALIGNANTLY USELESS
>>
>>24841500
Sometimes I think about it but I couldn't do that to my family. I want to show them I'm happy and die happy not for me but for them. So I'll live and experience and just maybe life might not be so bad.
>>
>>24840921

it's not a meme, it's fucking true

suicide is the most selfish fucking thing you can do and I hope you rot in hell if you do it

>who cares about everyone i'm leaving behind, right? they're not important LOL i'm already dead!

selfish fucking prick
>>
What keeps me alive is that if there is a hell, I know without a doubt I'm going there.
>>
>>24842177
It's only really selfish if you're responsible for something, if you're just some neet in a basement no one should care.
>>
it's easy you just fuck over the people that care about you until you have no one holding you back, maybe go missing or something just leave
>>
>>24842177
>hurrrr I can't accept reality I must live in fantasy land

LOL nothing matters when you're dead
>>
>>24842177
>who cares about everyone i'm leaving behind, right?

>Implying I'm of any use to anyone on this planet
kek
>>
>>24842150
If you genuinely feel that much empathy for your family and they know you're suicidal and still don't condone your action, then they're worthless (compared to you) for not being able to reciprocate that same empathy or understanding towards you. These types of people will often be indifferent and have no sense of urgency towards addressing your problems. Best action IMO to rectify their ignorance and humble them is to do it in front of them gruesomely.
>>
When did selfishness become a bad thing?
>>
>>24842316
Holy shit dude wtf? Why would I do that? They don't know about it OBVIOUSLY I don't want them to know and I only get it sometimes when I feel really bad and think there is no way out but there may be and I might achieve my dreams.
>>
>>24842259
it is selfish. my boyfriend's brother attempted suicide because he was lonely and now people think even less of him
>>
>>24842467
Who gives a fuck what you faggots think
>>
>>24842467
>attempted
People who are serious about suicide don't fail.
>>
>>24842177
>I hope you rot in hell if you do it
>wishing that people who hate life so much that they kill themselves will suffer forever
>being this much of a cunt

Nice bait though, you got me.
>>
>>24842273

>nothing matters when you're dead

which is why it's so selfish, you brain-dead moron. Did you not read my post?

>>24842306

if you have family who care about you, you're selfish by leaving them behind to grieve your loss. If no one on earth cares about you, go nuts and off yourself, loser

>>24842598

people who take the cowards way out and leave their families behind to suffer tremendously just to end their own mortal suffering deserve eternal suffering to compensate

you're the cunt for wanting to transfer your pain to others, you miserable spineless prick
>>
>>24842640
LMFAO

YOU'RE NOT THERE TO EXPERIENCE THE SENSATION OF BEING SELFISH FRIEND

LIFE IS A ZERO SUM GAME
>>
>>24842544

Based dubs confirm, attempts are for attention whores.
>>
File: S8661Jb.png (502 KB, 251x335) Image search: [Google]
S8661Jb.png
502 KB, 251x335
>>24840921
it is selfish. do it if you want. at least have the decency to leave a note. people probably do care
>>
>>24842013
My mom had chronic pain but always cared about me more than herself
So i started bottling up all my pain and sadness and anger so she wouldn't have to worry about me
[spoilers]shes dead now and ive realized i broke myself and cant fix it[/spoilers]
>>
>>24842698
He didnt get dubs retard
>>
File: 1449260253614.png (15 KB, 358x359) Image search: [Google]
1449260253614.png
15 KB, 358x359
>>24840921
It's selfish because you won't become a wagecook.

Nothing gets normalfags madder than someone escaping their 'mature' drudgery.
>>
>selfishness is bad anon!
>-selfish people

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
>>24842640
I'll never understand what's SO special about someone being family.
Why do people act like someone being family gives them some kind of immunity from hate?

My older brother has choked me twice (along with many less serious things) and I hate him for it, but my family lose their shit whenever I even hint at it. I've never even actually said out loud that I hate him, just "I don't love him" and they still lost their shit.

Fuck family, sharing blood shouldn't mean shit.
>>
>>24842467
>now people think even less of him

OHHHH GOD NOOOOOOOOOO

Seriously is that all you cunts think about?
>>
To everyone who thinks suicide is selfish:

Why should a miserable person continue their suffering, just to appease someone else? Do they not have a right to end their pathetic existance? Why can't others be happy for them? Happy that they finally broke free of their misery?
>>
>>24842831
Are you partially blind?
>>
>sucide is selfish
>wanting someone who is so miserable that they consider death to be the only option, to continue living
>this is not selfish
>this is love
>this is not dependence upon someone else
>>
>diagnosed Major Depressive Disorder
>attempt to end my miserable existence
>"How could you do this to us?!"
>"Look at how you made your mother cry."
>Sorry I'll go back to to feeling like shit all the time.
>>
File: 1447880911751.jpg (149 KB, 400x800) Image search: [Google]
1447880911751.jpg
149 KB, 400x800
>>24842936
>that same dependency is why we can be NEETs

Flawless victory
>>
>>24842177
>who cares about everyone i'm leaving behind, right?
They can come too if they want.
>>
>>24842544
he was stopped and hospitalized before he could finish it <.<
>>
Ironically, only selfish people say that suicide is selfish.
which is not to say that selfless people endorse suicide, you get the point.
claiming suicide is selfish is literally saying " How dare you kill yourself you selfish prick!!! WHAT ABOUT MEEEEE!!!!!! "
>>
>>24842889
Dubs is two sets of repeating numbers, for instance 2446744 is dubs and 2346744 is not dubs
You really are new aren't you
>>
File: scoobs.jpg (30 KB, 613x346) Image search: [Google]
scoobs.jpg
30 KB, 613x346
>>24843094
>would have gotten away with it too, if it wasn't for these meddling normalfags!
>>
>>24843134
Dubs are any repeating numbers, you retard.
44 Dubs
444 trips
444 Quads
And so on. Stop being retarded.
>>
>>24843094
What was he trying to do that let people catch him?
>>
>>24842640
Have you ever considered that some people are just dealt a bad hand and hate being alive? Try thinking beyond your just world fallacy.
>>
File: 1447876168017.jpg (104 KB, 900x900) Image search: [Google]
1447876168017.jpg
104 KB, 900x900
>>24842640
>If no one on earth cares about you, go nuts and off yourself, loser
And I thought we were the edgy ones
>>
File: banks.png (335 KB, 1097x706) Image search: [Google]
banks.png
335 KB, 1097x706
Think of it like this.

Suicide is against our survival, our nature and the system we live in. I know the suicide effects close friends and families but it also effects the high corporations and how much you are valued as a person to your birth certificate. Too end this horrible fucking cycle what we live in today is very brave choice to make. Most of us don't have the guts to do it and you never will. you'll carry on living like a wagekek and dreaming about love. A lots of suicides are rational but that doesn't mean their feelings don't count. Hell, without happiness how long can a man take it until he loses the plot.

We live in the belly of the system and it's slowly bleeding to death along with it's Earth.
>>
>>24843309

>dealt a bad hand

sure, but i find it hard to believe you qualify for this exemption if you were born into the first world

girls not liking you doesn't count as having it shitty enough to justify suicide, you emotional sperg
>>
>>24843530
What a fucking normalfag you are. Is not having a gf the worst thing you can think of? Go back to facebook negro.
>>
>>24843530
If you shut a person off from other people entirely, suicidal thoughts tend to develop, regardless of your hateboner for the male scum of the west.
>>
>>24843530
You are mentally a litteral 3 year old.

If a person reall doesn't understand the consequences of his sucicide he doesn't deserver punishment in hell for it, punishment in hell is retarded anyways because that punishment serves no purpose since hell lasts forever and he can't learn anything from that experience, also I don't think his parents would like to see him in hell either so there's not even the payback you 4 year old minded unempathetic retards want against actual criminals like killers.
>>
File: enough.jpg (14 KB, 316x202) Image search: [Google]
enough.jpg
14 KB, 316x202
>person kills self because they feel they are not loved by anyone, aren't helping anyone, and are therefore a waste of space
>this is somehow selfish
Thread replies: 52
Thread images: 9

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.