[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Face in the floor
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 53
Thread images: 4
File: facesofbelmez.jpg (33 KB, 382x553) Image search: [Google]
facesofbelmez.jpg
33 KB, 382x553
You get up from your computer, and go to the kitchen to grab a drink. As you make your way towards finding a glass to serve yourself, you see pic-related on the kitchen floor. You scratch the thing with your foot, but the image remains, unscathed.

What do, Robots?
>>
I look at it and question it. I ask why it's there, I ask why it doesn't do anything. I ask why it exists. I get no answer, and after making my way back to my den, I realize I can't answer my own questions myself. My life is static.
>>
ejaculate on it
>>
Get spookd, look up on google "face on floor", hope I'm not haunted, resume shitposting/whatever.
>>
>>24840805
>hope I'm not haunted

You're definitely haunted.
>>
>>24840828
Guess so, I'd probably go live somewhere else desu.
>>
What is this, 2007?
>>
>>24840796
Please avoid stealing my original post ideas senpai
>>
>>24840729
Spotting faces in tiles or laminate has been my go to relaxation method on the shitter for ages.
>>
>>24840979
I wish, at least /b/ was good in 2007

>>24841063
You've had a Belmez-style face appear in your bathroom?
>>
File: 34h.jpg (5 KB, 405x435) Image search: [Google]
34h.jpg
5 KB, 405x435
>tfw i have a weird ultra-obscure fetish for having my face embedded in someone's floor
>tfw this thread
>tfw schizophrenic and scared OP is some kind of demon fucking with me
>tfw unsure whether it's actually going to happen to me now
>tfw unsure whether it's going to happen or not happen based on my response to the absurd possibility of it really happening
>tfw not sure which reaction is the right one
>tfw scared
>>
>>24841154
Look up Belmez faces on Google Images, and fap to all the fetish material.
>>
>>24840729
get fukken high and do some shooters with it boys
>>
>>24841154
don't stop breathing
don't stop breathing
>>
There's this wet spot right above my bed that keeps growing and already looks kinda like a face. I honestly give no fucks. There's nothing paranormal and all the fruitless /x/ tier rituals I did confirm it.

fuck this shit I've been trying to post this 3 times already. I guess i finally have to overcome my autism and call for repairs cause the internet's been getting worse for weeks.
>>
>>24841093
>/b/ was good
>>
>>24840729
I think those faces were proven to be a hoax.
>>
I'd take one look and then say, "ayy lmao"
>>
>>24841356
>proven to be hoaxes by 'skeptics'

They're real. The gov't tried to cover the incident up because of all the publicity: in reality, the faces were tested several times by the Spanish national scientific board, and no trace of paint or chemicals (aside from those found in cement) was found.

Also, faces changed positions over the years.
>>
>>24841366
It's not an alien.
>>
>>24841344
>le vintage menes xDDD

Ebin
>>
>>24841356
geez, like 100% of ghost-related stuff?
>>
>>24841462
>t.fedora
>>
>>24841488
only mentally ill people believe in ghosts
>>
>>24841527

[fedora tippage intensifies]
>>
>>24841527
Ook, merci pour ta contribution

>>>/Reddit/
>>
>>24841546
>>24841563
samefag
also that meme doesn't work with paranormal stuff
then again I don't expect a newfag ledditor to understand how memes work
>>
>>24841582
>samefag

Why don't you use a dollchan extension to actually find differences in IP instead of just deluding yourself into thinking everyone who doesn't share your opinion is a samefag?

Because it wasn't a samefag.

t.Poster 1
>>
>>24840979
If only, threads like these are cooler than just the same women hate, tfw no gf, genetically inferior shit over and over.

OC and interesting, experimental and creative threads should be pushed.
>>
>>24841660
Thank you, Robot :3

Be my bf- but yes, I am a guy
>>
>>24841406
Source?
as;kfja
>>
>>24842077
http://www.pasarmiedo.com/caras_belmez.php
>>
>go back to fridge
>grab milk
>pour milk on it
>>
>>24842140
>Spicspeak

You're breaking my balls anon.
>>
File: 1420106226157.png (3 KB, 203x219) Image search: [Google]
1420106226157.png
3 KB, 203x219
poopy on the floor man
>>
>>24842371
Not my fault Americlaps are so self-centered they only write about their own ghost stories (all of them variations of "random roastie committed suicide here") while ignoring that there are many other interesting ones in other parts of the world.

Anyways, are you white? I'm bilingual, see. Do you have any interest in the paranormal? Just out of curiosity.
>>
File: 1449216123792.png (432 KB, 625x773) Image search: [Google]
1449216123792.png
432 KB, 625x773
>>24840729
I introduce it to the face in my window, then try to make them fuck for my amusement.
>>
>>24842632
Nice. What was the mangaka who did that short, again?
>>
I'm thoroughly spooked
At first I'll believe it to be a hallucination
Then I'll wonder if someone broke in and wrote it
I think in the end though I'd settle on blaming it on ghosts
I don't think I'd really do anything though
>>
>>24842498
Not even an Americlap anon-kun. I'd read the article but I can only speak English.
>>
>>24840729
>put out the joint and decide to not get crossfaded for a few weeks
>>
>>24842691
Are you from Europe?
>>
>>24842665
I'm not sure. I'm shit at sourcing. That being said, series is called Fuan no tane+, and it's number 16.
>>
>>24842725
I'm a Canakuck.
>>
>>24842740
Never mind, got it. It's by Masaaki Nakayama.
>>
>>24842762
Cute. Are you a lumberjack? Or, barring that, a burly man?
>>
after the spic lady died, they stopped appearing
she made them as a publicity stunt
checkmate
>>
>>24842772
Thanks! I love his stuff: reminds me of Junji Ito, except more - ah-h-h, how to say? - well, human (as opposed to Ito's monsters always being weird eldritch entities or 'concepts'.
>>
>>24840729
kiss it on the lips
>>
Bust a nut on it
>>
That face is creepy as fuck. I'd probably run out and never enter the kitchen again.
>>
>>24840729
I see faces in the condensation on my glass shower door, wipe it away they come back.
Not just one face but dozens, all frozen in fear and pain.
The appear to be trapped in a wall, so that only their faces show.
I am pretty sure it is a representation of Hell, and I am being informed of my fate.
It has affected me so much it is interfering with school and my family.
I have not showered in 6 months, I wipe down with a washcloth, I will not use the bathroom, we only have one, I am using plastic bags in place of a toilet.
My parents are trying to get me to see a doctor, but I refuse, this is not a problem with my mind, it is about my soul.
I am praying several hours a day, I got to church 5 days a week now, trying to save myself.
I have tremendous fears right now, I have moved into a room in our garage and am trying to live as simply as I can, I am eliminating all distractions trying to live a more monastic life, in the image of the Christ and the Apostles.
I am very afraid and do not want my soul to be harvested for damnation.
I am considering self castration to eliminate any possibility of sin, I am scared of pain and bllod, but I am more afraid of my lustful thoughts.
I am only eating a raw vegetable diet, I can not be responsible for the murder of innocent animals.
I am in my first year at community college, people are making fun of the way I smell, my hair and beard and the robes I am choosing to wear, I also prefer to be barefoot, several of my instructors along with my advisor and a member of the administration are meeting with me on Friday for what they are calling an intervention.
I am terrified, the doorway to damnation is in my families bathroom shower, and no one else can see or understand.
But, I see, and I will be saved.
>>
>>24844451
I'll believe you if you go into the bathroom one last time to shower, take pictures of all the faces that appear, and post them here.
Thread replies: 53
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.