[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>tfw slave away for 11 months >tfw start fucking up on
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2
File: YEiTgl4.png (15 KB, 469x331) Image search: [Google]
YEiTgl4.png
15 KB, 469x331
>tfw slave away for 11 months
>tfw start fucking up on purpose
>tfw get fired at exactly the 12 month mark
>tfw now qualify for full unemployment benefits because I didn't quit of my own accord
>tfw $1300/month for doing nothing all day
>tfw it lasts for 13 months
>tfw still had $5k saved up from last job to disperse over these months
>tfw literally have the same "income" without working

God bless social democracy.

Also, stay mad, wagekucks
>>
Wish my shitty country still had neetbux.
>>
>>24840461

Well, it's actually a kind of unemployment insurance. You pay a monthly premium, you must be a member for at least 12 months and then you must have worked at least 6 out of the past 12 months to qualify. If you do, you receive 80% of your former income seen over said 12 month period (if you worked full time those 12 months, you get 80% of your former salary, if you only worked 6 months you'd only get 80% of what equals a half-time salary though, even if you worked full time those 6 months).

Still, it's good shit. The premium is only $12 to. I've been doing this for years now, take whatever shitty hamburgerglipper/telemarketkuck job available, work 11 months, make sure to get fired, take 13 month vacation.
>>
>Bragging about having $5k saved up
Geeze, OP, you sure showed us.

Hahahahaha
>>
>>24840566
this man (NEET god) has $5k head start and a full time salary for doing nothing, that's pretty fucking good desu senpai
>>
>>24840566
5k is good savings for one year, especially if the job was shitty. Also clearly not what the thread is about. Enjoy your money while you break your back for the merchants, slave.
>>
>>24840611
That's pretty much fucking nothing. Then again, this story is probably fake as fuck. Keep on bragging about your lives of squalor, though.
>>
File: 1445484579510.jpg (123 KB, 436x623) Image search: [Google]
1445484579510.jpg
123 KB, 436x623
>>24840566
>tfw zero saved up

vehicle insurance, weed, and fast food is a killer

how do people do it?
>>
>>24840623
>$5k is good savings for one year.
>Not even saving $500 a month
Jokes on you, I'm collecting $72/day in unemployment because I actually work. I also pay $70 a month so that if I do get time off of work for disciplinary action I receive $200 a day.
>>
>>24840685
>Fast food
>Weed
Found two ways for to save a lot of money right there.
>>
>>24840711
yeah but those are the only joys that i experience in life
>>
>>24840416
>He thinks you get unemployment if you're terminated for cause
Careful not to fall for it, guys.
>>
lol you're from Belgium OP ?
>>
>>24840733

>I know labor laws in every country

Ok.

Actually, I wouldn't get benefits if I got fired for doing something illegal, harrasment or the like. Or of I simply stopped showing up. You have to be smart about it, just suddenly start being bad at your job, they can't prove jack shit even if they know exactly what you're doing. Unless it actually fits into one of their clauses they have to pay you.

Also, even if I quit myself, all it would mean is that I would get a suspension from the benefits for 45 days, which would still leave over 10 months of full benefits after that. This is why I had the 5k, as a buffer just in case this were to happen. It didn't, so now I can spend that dough on fun stuff instead.
>>
>>24840416
My unemployment money just stopped. Have to find a job again.
>>
>>24841012

That's harsh. I started getting it in June, took a 1 month job in otcober to extend it a little, so by my calculations it should last until september now.
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.