[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>tfw you're actually Chad and like to see what the kids
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 4
File: turtle tard.jpg (95 KB, 1536x2048) Image search: [Google]
turtle tard.jpg
95 KB, 1536x2048
>tfw you're actually Chad and like to see what the kids you bullied are not doing with their lives.
>>
>>24840277
I have a unique feel

>was big at school (tall and muscular - I worked out and played hockey)
>was a bully
>hated by everyone but feared as well

Fast forward to today:
>overweight
>not good looking anymore
>most of the people I fucked with moved on and are normies now with decent lives
>occasionally find out that someone I fucked with is poor, or mentally unwell
>feel a sense of satisfaction in that maybe I contributed to their broken life.

Yup.
>>
>>24840338
>unique feel
>describes pretty much every school bully

k.
>>
>>24840338

Seems your life failed too lol.
>>
Chad doesnt bully. Bullying is for insecure people. Chad has no reason to be insecure.
>>
File: 1449414619124.jpg (127 KB, 1124x1024) Image search: [Google]
1449414619124.jpg
127 KB, 1124x1024
>>24840277
>chad
>knowns of 4chans existence
>>
>>24840413
Obviously. I'm on /r9k/ you fucking retard
>>
File: 143389854795.png (218 KB, 592x385) Image search: [Google]
143389854795.png
218 KB, 592x385
>tfw you stopped caring about being Chad and realized that true happiness in life is being able to enjoy the little things

6 years ago I lost my dad to cancer, dropped out of college and was working in a warehouse. Now I'm fairly well off, muscular and I have a cute girlfriend that's 6 years younger than me. I wanted to kill myself and now I'm overjoyed with life.

Inaction is the affliction of the robot.
>>
File: 1446215737121.jpg (8 KB, 449x440) Image search: [Google]
1446215737121.jpg
8 KB, 449x440
>>24840277
Fuck you Chad you made high school miserable. God forbid some of us are short and effeminate looking, that's no reason to bully us endlessly. Not like I could've helped it if I tried. The physical and mental suffering you put me through effects me today, not to mention it would've been nice to have a friend to confide things in back then but noooo, no one wanted to get close to me in fear of you. I won't shed a tear when you drive your chad car away from your chad parties after drinking your chad drinks and getting to a dui crash with another drunk chad. fuck you chad.
>>
>>24840772
THIS
H
I
S

>>24840905
Nice, you just had to be yourself all along ;^)
You're happy, so why are you here?
1. you're lying (to yourself)/trolling
2. you're really happy, in which case you are a fucking normie and should fuck off here because you don't understand us
Basically we only listen to people who are as miserable as us, so please go, normie.
>>
>>24841088
>Nice, you just had to be yourself all along ;^)

No, not at all. I just had to realize that life isn't about "being yourself" or "doing what you want" it's about being honest with yourself, realizing your flaws and realizing that you need to change things and nothing is going to change without you taking action. Nobody is going to give you anything, things aren't going to fall into your lap. Life is a constant struggle, it's meant to be an ongoing battle for the rest of your existance, you are meant to feel uncomfortable and you are meant to feel overwhelmed, but you have to learn to handle those feelings and to take things into your own hands.

>You're happy, so why are you here?

Because I like reading /r9k/ I still find it really entertaining and fun, shitposting is always fun, plus a lot of things that are discussed here are usually interesting.

>2. you're really happy, in which case you are a fucking normie and should fuck off here because you don't understand us
Basically we only listen to people who are as miserable as us, so please go, normie.

But I was as miserable as you are at one point.
>>
What's the matter quentin, did I take a bat to that pane of glass you call a tower?
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.