[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>teehee fembot thread xDD >lol im on my period bois :
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 44
Thread images: 3
File: 1387843638155s.jpg (7 KB, 250x238) Image search: [Google]
1387843638155s.jpg
7 KB, 250x238
>teehee fembot thread xDD

>lol im on my period bois :/

>el em ayyy o i need attention robots!

http://strawpoll.me/6214306

This is the final straw. I've fucking had it with these cancerous "fembot" /soc/ tier shitposting threads on /r9k/. This shit has got to go because it does nothing but bring unwarranted attention. I mean just look at these fucking "fembot" threads infesting the catalog.

Admitting your a girl on the internet is the equivalent of attention whoring no matter how much you want to deny it. There is no need to create "fembot" threads when you can talk about your problems on the regular /r9k/ threads here and only divulge as much info as possible.

Want to attention whore for desperate NEETs? Go to fucking /soc/ where you cancerous shits belong.

/sp/ did not put up with mandrama garbage on their board and managed to get them kicked out. If Hiroshima-san allows us to vote on these board matters, then I say we vote to kick these roastie threads out of this board once and for all.
>>
Kick out all roasties desu
>>
>>24840219
I agree with you famfam

Kick em out
>>
About how many votes would it take for hiro to consider our proposal?
>>
Its a couple cunts from that autistic speshul snowflake Skype group who keep making those shitty threads
>>
>>24840409
Like a couple hundred. If this board hasnt gone to complete shit they would do the right thing and vote to kick these roasties out
>>
>>24840219

I learned to ignore/hide those type of threads but I'm with you OP, let's ban them.
>>
lol malebots mad cause girls can be robots too.
>>
I know for a fact that a german kek is responsible for half those threads
>>
>>24840219
/r9k/ IS A SAFE SPACE FOR ROBOTS! YOU CAN'T BE A ROBOT IF YOU ARE A FEMALE! YOU CAN'T BE A ROBOT IF YOU HAD SEX!
>>
Voted to be quite honest with you, familia. Roasties have the rest of the internet as their safe space.
>>
>Rules specifically state no /soc/ tier threads are allowed
>Fembots still spam them all the time
Why is this happening and why isn't anything being done to stop this.
>>
>>24840885
Just vote, senpai-a-lama. Hiro will make the doitforfrees enforce it just like with mandrama on /sp/
>>
>>24840219
I want to agree, but i can't. Fucking retards are constantly giving them attention. I would kick those retards out first.
And then whores would just die.
>>
>>24840885
I agree with this for the most part, and voted
but I want the omegle threads to stay, even if they do usually become quite attentionwhorey
>>
File: 1444024941714.jpg (148 KB, 727x639) Image search: [Google]
1444024941714.jpg
148 KB, 727x639
stop getting so mad then
>>
Women ruin everything.
We aren't gonna let them ruin /r9k/
>>
>>24840982
Nah, if we ban the threads, the roasties will have nowhere to go.
>>
>>24840825
YOU NEED TO GET OUT OF HERE. YOU NEED TO LEAVE.
>no I actually don't
I NEED SOME MUSCLE OVER HERE!
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

:^) ~~~~~~ desu desu tbqh familia
>>
>>24840219

>he literally wants a safe space on the internet for his little shitposting loser board

fuck off, faggot
>>
>>24841112
They have:
>>>/soc/
>>>/reddit/
>>>/tumblr/
>>>/facebook/
>>>/twitter/
>>>/literallyanysitethatencouragesattentionwhoring/
>>
>>24841168
>t. buttblasted roastie
>>
>>24840219
there's no such thing as a "fem"bot dumbass, its just trannies pretending to be woman
>>
>>24841186
That's fine. They can go there because that's where they belong. Not here.
>>
>>24840995
>but I want the omegle threads to stay
That's because you are newfag cancer and your opinion isn't worth anything
>>
>>24840219
>http://strawpoll.me/6214306
>20% of all /r9k/ers are roasties
Yikes.
>>
Bump so more people can vote on this.
>>
>>24840726

It's already at over 100 votes and it's still a 80/20 in favor of kicking the cunts out. Let's contact hiro and show him the poll.
>>
>>24841229
or whiteknights who use those threads to try and pick up woman
>>
>>24840219
Idk, I hate the term fembot. I've always referred to myself as a femanon.
>>
>>24841421
It's time to go back.
>>
>>24840219
>ITT: OP has been rused by robots saying they are women in this the year of our saviour 4030/2

do you feel fannyflustered, my child?
>>
>>24841503
>I was just pretending to be retarded xD

No one cares. These threads shouldnt be here in the first place, ironic shitposting or not
>>
>>24841421
YOU HAVE TO GO BACK.
>>
>>24841503
>ITS JUST A PRANK BRO CHILL OUT
>>
>>24841221
they've been there for years
and until about 2 years ago this whole robot "culture" hardly existed you fucking idiot
>>
File: 1431929093943.gif (429 KB, 499x330) Image search: [Google]
1431929093943.gif
429 KB, 499x330
>tfw no more roasties on my /r9k/

Feels gr8 desu nee
>>
>>24841421
why not just anon ?
>>
>>24841902
>they've been there for years

On /b/.
>>
>>24841191

>everyone who disagrees with me must be female

"no"

grow some thicker skin or filter the threads you don't like

kicking mandrama off of /sp/ worked because /sp/ is the SPORTS board, there's a THEME, and wrestling is not a SPORT

the THEME of R9K is simply original content. That's it. Nowhere does it say "come here only if you're a loser beta male, no girlz allowed"

until you can change the description of this board, you won't get shit
>>
>>24841935
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MskgNZSlK3g
this vid is full of normalfags, but nevertheless it's 3 years old so fuck off m8
>>
>>24842004
>no girls allowed

Are you retarded? The rules specifically state that there should be no /soc/ threads on this board. It just so happens that roasties are too fucking annoying to keep their slut threads in check. That's why they need to be ban. Read the fucking OP. They can post here in the regular threads as long as they dont come out with their "TEEHEE I AM LE FEMBOT" shitposting.
>>
>>24842004
>it's 2015

>he thinks he can change the robot culture of this board and turn it back to his stale shittypasta text /b/ stories

Fuck off
>>
220 votes desu
Thread replies: 44
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.