[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Who /teamwinter/ here? I fucking hate summer. In summer and spring
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 3
File: 1443291418184.jpg (50 KB, 494x494) Image search: [Google]
1443291418184.jpg
50 KB, 494x494
Who /teamwinter/ here?
I fucking hate summer. In summer and spring I have to listen to girls about who they kissed with, everyone is always happy and doing something 24/7. But in winter everyone is lazy and kinda out of the mood. Also I always get depressed in summer.
>>
>>24838807
>tfw snowtires
Feels good to drive in the snow and pass normies sliding and crashing
>>
File: 1427648626408.jpg (24 KB, 317x432) Image search: [Google]
1427648626408.jpg
24 KB, 317x432
>tfw freak 50-60F weather in the northeast
>>
>tfw warm December

I just want nice comfy frost and a little snow. But I'd gladly give mine up so Europe can get everything they can freeze out the mudslimes.
>>
Same here. I love snow as well. So much you can do with it. Build a shelter away from the normies.
>>
>>24838807
Winter is comfy. The way it gets dark at 5:30 pm is also comfy, when I'm home. Which is pretty much the entire month, unless I have to go to the store.
If some jackass hadn't come knocking at my door a couple hours ago I'd still be asleep REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
winter is the only time I can think straight

why did I move to florida
>>
I like colder weather becaue winter clothes are simply better than summer ones.

>layers
>wool
>gloomy colors
>sweaters
>flannels
>waffle knit thermal henelys
>>
>>24838807
>tfw 5 hours of daylight
fucking blessed to be living here
>>
>5:00 am
>still comfy pitch black black dark outside
>I'm just winding down from a night of vidya and shitposting
>hear normies scarping off their cars as they get ready to wagekek
>they look so tired and defeated already
>take comfort in their misery as I lay down to sleep after having mommy make me some morning tendies

work hard little normies, I need my bux.
>>
>>24838807
Winter is the official season of the Aryan Master Race
>>
I love the sterility
The calm beauty
I don't like being cold
But it's a small price to pay

>>24839260
this
>>
>>24838807
>wake up; it is dark
>head out to class: it is dark
>go for lunch: it is bright
>go home: it is dark
it's lovely. shame it never gets very cold here anymore... hovers around 0.
>>
>>24838807
Here! I love those nightwalks in the darkest of nights while it snows heavily without shitty storm of course. Damn, fucking warm december here in Germany it makes me sick
>>
I'm in California

It's always summer here and slightly colder summer
>>
fuck winter
>>
>>24838807
For me it's this simple: in winter to warm up you can: wear more clothes, get a blanket, go somewhere more insulated, exercise, use a heater, sit around a fire.

In summer to cool down you can swim, or use air conditioning/fans.

Taking clothes off in summer does practically nothing, and makes it easier to get sunburned.
>>
File: qCDUUkM.png (154 KB, 445x447) Image search: [Google]
qCDUUkM.png
154 KB, 445x447
>>24839285
This is probably the most kek-worthy and cozy post ever posted here.

I actually want to thank the normies for wagekeking. Honestly guys. Our lifestyle wouldn't be anything without you.

You know what they say: don't bite the hand that feeds you.
>>
Winter is objectively superior to Summer. The only good thing about Summer is that Ice Cream vans roam the streets. Women winter clothes are prettier, sleeping in your bed is super comfy when you're wrapped up in your duvet, you aren't sweating from doing the most basic activities and all the normalfags are complaining about it not being summer
>>
>>24838807
>winter
>i am cold
>i can just wear more stuff or throw more blankets on myself

>summer
>it's hot
>please kill me
daily reminder that winter is objectively better even if you don't like cold
>>
>>24838807
It doesnt really matter to me as i rarely go out
>>
>Seasonal allergy
>Being a night person

Winter is literally an orgasm for me f@m
Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.