[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>I say muslims need to be deported; get suspended from school
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2
File: image.jpg (19 KB, 353x352) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
19 KB, 353x352
>I say muslims need to be deported; get suspended from school for 1 week
>Donald Trump says "muslims need to be deported"; gets to sleep peacefully at night with qt 3.14 supermodel 3rd wife

Why is life so cruel?
>>
>>24838455
contact Trump on twitter and mention that you were suspended from school for voicing your opinion.

He will make the incident a scandal. School should be a platform for education and voicing your opinion.
>>
I don't understand. Can't someone just say they're not Muslim to avoid being deported?
>>
>>24838607
this. schools should not be allowed to suspend someone just for voicing a political opinion. in fact, you/your parents may well be able to sue them over this
>>
>>24838607
Schools are platforms for learning to get entry to job experience. Shut the fuck up about muh opinions.
>>
>>24838671
fuck off, retard. OP can pressure and sue the school for their behavior.
>>
>>24838652
"Muzzies GET OUT" is not a political opinion.
>>
Public schools shouldn't be allowed to suspend you for expressing an opinion, no matter how retarded it is. Private schools on the other hand can enforce whatever arbitrary policies they want, unless maybe they receive public funding somehow.

For that matter, public schools really shouldn't be able to enforce dress codes or otherwise place restrictions on how students express themselves. They can nonetheless get away with it because 'Murica is run by backward shits.
>>
>>24838705
this. I bet Op was being autistic about i too. Like he started screaming "MUDSLIMES GTFO!" in articulated greentext format in the middle of a History lesson. And now he wants to roleplay political persecution.

If you'd expressed your opinion in a coherent manner you'd just get bandwagoned by libtards and that would be the end of it. They wouldn't suspend you or anything.
>>
>>24838856
It really depends on the location.

In Sweden, there was a parent who kept complaining to the school president about his daughter being groped by a muslim refugee. He was scared for his daughter's safety. They forced the daughter into a reeducation program and they called the parents racists.

The girl was raped shortly after. Now, the father is suing the school.
>>
>>24838953
things that never happened issue #29583
>>
>>24839128
http://www.friatider.se/rektorn-bortf-rklarade-tafsningarna-pojkar-r-pojkar-sen-v-ldtog-ali-sin-klasskamrat-p-skolg-rden
http://www.expressen.se/kvallsposten/misstankt-valdtakt-pa-skolgard-i-alvesta/

Just use google to translate the page.
>The school management refused to intervene when an African student molested girls in middle school with sexual advances and tafsningar. Finally raped the student a Swedish girl in a bush in the schoolyard, but despite parents' protests, the school management has decided that he will have to go left at the school.

>School officials, however, chose not to do anything to increase security for the girls. Instead, the harassment, while the deputy headmaster gave a long explanation in which she stressed the "human equality" and, claiming the father, suggested that he and the other parents' concerns were due to prejudice and racial stereotypes.

>The day after the incident at the disco girls were assaulted by the two Africans when they were playing in the schoolyard. One girl became embroiled in a bush and raped by one of the boys. Meanwhile tore his buddy with him the other girl behind a car, but she could not escape because other people showed up.

You were saying?
>>
>>24839253

oh schooooool,
i think my daughter gonna get raped PLS fix it for me.

refugees cause problems, stand around young girls soccer games, but police would be a good call
>>
>>24839128
FYI the girls were only children, around the age of 12. After the rape, they were forced to attend the same school as their rapist. The principal would not remove the rapist from even sharing the same area as the children. The principal also threatened the parents for trying to remove their daughters from attending school with the rapist. Keep in mind, this is AFTER the rape incidents.
>>
File: 1434011869643.jpg (82 KB, 500x562) Image search: [Google]
1434011869643.jpg
82 KB, 500x562
>>24838455
>>I say muslims need to be deported; get suspended from school for 1 week
This is America. You can sue for that. First amendment, freedom of speech, you have every right to say what you said. Remember 9/11?
>>
>>24838607
OP would literally get more money and fame than that faggot Ahmed kid.
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.