[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Tfw no deathclaw gf
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3
File: 1449061954981.png (256 KB, 1280x1280) Image search: [Google]
1449061954981.png
256 KB, 1280x1280
Tfw no deathclaw gf
>>
into the /trash/ it goes

legit though, post this in /trash/ or/b/
>>
File: 1448968764903.png (283 KB, 736x700) Image search: [Google]
1448968764903.png
283 KB, 736x700
>>24838068
Fuck you, OP. Assaultrons are sexy.
>>
>>24838068
I'd fuck it. I'd fuck anything but I'd still fuck it.
>>
For shame, it's a reptilian creature so it'd have a cloaca and lays eggs, and wouldn't have tits.

Also kind of a shame they got rid of intelligent Deathclaws. Not like they should be common, but it'd be neat to see one or two, or maybe have another as a follower.

>No intelligent Deathclaw mother searching for her stolen eggs companion
>>
>>24840496
>>No intelligent Deathclaw mother searching for her stolen eggs companion
just once I want to see a brute character that doesn't use that shitty "im a softie on the inside!" trope

if I have a deathclaw companion, I want it to be around because I'm playing a strong character and it wishes to join me in reveling in violence. It doesn't have to be a berserker, just, y'know, in it for the same reason I am as a player; to cool off with some ultraviolent shooting games
>>
>>24838068
Go away buffscale, no one cares outside of the cancer hole /tesg/ and /fog/ that you came from.
>>
>>24840586
>just once I want to see a brute character that doesn't use that shitty "im a softie on the inside!" trope

Nothing more brutal in the animal kingdom than a mother animal trying to protect or find it's young.
>>
>>24840586
strong is that
he wants to join because you're strong and he thinks the "milk of human kindness" will make him stronger if he finds it
>>
>>24840586
Veronica is basically this tbqh

>loves just punching things into space
>loves to play dress-up
>doesn't give a shit about politics outside her own cadre
>is a big gay homo

essentially just the average 3d Fallout player
>>
File: 1441766651169.jpg (539 KB, 1024x900) Image search: [Google]
1441766651169.jpg
539 KB, 1024x900
>>24840642
nature is not brutal enough for me

>>24840643
>"milk of human kindness"
groce, dood, what kind of weirdo dragon would bang a weird fleshy hairless monkey person
>>
>>24840643
>milk of human kindness

Make it a female, and the milk is cum, and you've got a working plot.
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.