[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
there aren't any actual virgins on here, right? You barely
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2
File: mckayla.jpg (111 KB, 931x1080) Image search: [Google]
mckayla.jpg
111 KB, 931x1080
there aren't any actual virgins on here, right?
You barely have to put any effort into it al all in high school, who doesn't lose their virginity then?
>>
29 yo virgin
i have put 0 effort in getting agf or getting laid, ever
>>
When you're a fat, ugly kid who gets bullied by all the Chads, has several personality disorders and gets shut down all the time, leading to loss of confidence and self-esteem, then yeah, you absolutely can stay as a virgin all the way through high school.

I'm sorry my life isn't as yours.
>>
>>24838059
seconded this anon's response
>>
I was too much of a weird nerd in high school, getting laid wasn't even in my frame of mind until like senior year, and by that time everyone knew I was a weird nerd, so
>>
Because everyone fucked my best friend and I didn't want his sloppy seconds.
>>
>>24838571
but you're best friends
it's the same as drinking something from the same bottle
>>
>>24838644
I know. I was to naive and stupid back then. I also believed in the idea of love and losing it to my onitis. But found out she fucked him as well.
There was this one girl who was definitely down to fuck, but she made a sex tape with him, which I couldn't get out of my mind, so I didn't go through with it. My degenerate level was pretty low back then.
>>
>>24838696
sounds to me like you avoided getting chad's roastie sloppy seconds. you have a thing for roast beef or something?
also avoided being a c u c k by pursuing relations with someone he made an actual sextape with. nothing of value was lost.

if you had a girl anyways he'd probably fuck her behind your back because that's what chads do.
>>
>moved between Freshman/sophomore year
>moved again between junior/senior year

Try making brand new friends in High school without an existing social circle.
>>
>>24838026
Helps when none of the girls hang with you and the first time you've had a real personal one on one conversation with a strange female was when you were 18.
>>
>>24838796
Probably, he was a snake.
But I missed ptp man. I really want some ptp.
>>
>>24838857
Well actually before school every non-neighborhood friend of mine were girls and after I got teased and shoveled shit about it in my neck by my brother and everyone I knew I started to have issues with girls and never recovered.
>>
>>24838026
A L L B O Y S S C H O O L
L
L

B
O
Y
S

S
C
H
O
O
L

Sure if you're the kind of normie that goes out drinking on the weekends and shit you can meet people but I wasn't.
>>
File: 1447023938218.png (800 KB, 464x1373) Image search: [Google]
1447023938218.png
800 KB, 464x1373
I lost my virginity with this bitch a couple of years ago
>>
I'm 22 and I tried (but probably not hard enough) and failed
again and again
I gave up
>>
I'm 22 and I've absolutely never tried. I haven't had a female friend since I was 7 years old and I went to two all boys schools for all my education.

It doesn't bother me, but I do sometimes sit and ponder how absolutely rare it is to get this far without even having a female friend, a hug or a kiss nevermind sex or a relationship
>>
>>24839064
Haha I'm the same, only difference is that I lost my v card with a hooker whom I'm trying to be her friend,this is the most pathetic shit I've done in my entire life
>>
>>24838026
>You barely have to put any effort into it
That's still more than literally no effort.
>>
>>24838984
I lied thats just a picture of a girl i find attractive, lol sorry
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.