[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
feels thread
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 4
File: 1449558386432.png (84 KB, 378x413) Image search: [Google]
1449558386432.png
84 KB, 378x413
>Be me
>Be freshman in college
>qt in my class
>end up talking with her after class
>turns out she likes D&D and other nerdy stuff
>jackpot.png
>End up walking with each other every day after class, before my next class
>she ends up at my apartment
>autism takes over, tell her I like her
>she doesn't feel the same
>fuck
>Still hang out and shit
>one day she stops talking to me
>try to approach her after class, she tells me to back the fuck off
>I don't even know what I did wrong
>TFW she now hates me and I don't even know where I went wrong.
>>
Why dont you ask her what you did wrong? Tried texting her?
>>
She probably got in her head that you simply want to fuck her.
>>
ITT: Women are batshit insane
>>
>>24837636
I did, and she accused me of being creepy and following her, despite the fact that we've been talking and chatting every day for the whole semester.
>>
>>24837642
Probably, but I made it clear that I was ok with just staying friends. She probably thinks I'm lying though. I just want a friend so I won't be alone with my thoughts every day.
>>
>>24837610
I think some girls resent you for stuff like that.
>>
probably a closeted lesbian sorry OP
>>
>>24837610
Try cutting all ties OP, literally going out of you way to avoid her.
See what happens...
>>
>>24838027
Well, the semester just ended, so this is a good opportunity to.
>>
>>24837610
>be freshman
>autism takes over
This story sounds like it was written by a five year old, "boy likes girl" style. You'll get over it, you motherfucker
>>
>>24837832
Then make a new one. There must be other people in your classes.
>>
File: mutha fucka.jpg (68 KB, 400x577) Image search: [Google]
mutha fucka.jpg
68 KB, 400x577
>>24838168
college freshman, nigger.
>>
File: 1413118469281.jpg (31 KB, 406x406) Image search: [Google]
1413118469281.jpg
31 KB, 406x406
>>24837610

I have a pretty neutral feel, just some realization I had while walking home not long ago:

>go home from uni, head is recked and I am completely zoned out
>brain processes things happening around me in slow motion
>pass Chad and his gf while walking towards the train station
>look like an above average couple in terms of appearance
>gf is a glorious blonde amazon with huge tits, Chad is a buff guy who looks like some thug
>something about them is off though and my brain is way too slow to process it
>I look back and forth between them, not even hiding the fact that I am eyefucking them
>dude already noticed and looks angry
>as I pass them I hear a "the fuck are you looking at?" from the guy behind me
>glance behind me and he is starring at me while walking on, face already redening from rage
>I realize that I must have troubled them by looking at him and his gf like some rapist, but it was still no reason to be so harsh
>then it suddenly hits me
>the dude was a fucking manlet and shorter than me and way shorter than his amazon gf
>like one head shorter than her
>his sudden outburst was 100% insecurity making its way up his mouth
>have a huge shit-eating grin on my face for the rest of my walk home
>tfw ruined some Chads day just by looking at him

Even your common Chad is brimming with insecurities. He is just really proficient at hiding them, but once you find them, even hinting at those things will unsettle him easily.
>>
File: oh my.png (120 KB, 351x285) Image search: [Google]
oh my.png
120 KB, 351x285
>>24838210
nice one Anon!
Dude overreacted like a motherfucker, though.
>>
>>24838193
I know what a college freshman means, and who are you calling a nigger, nigger?
>>
I've been talking to my oneitis/ex girlfriend a ton recently. I moved across the planet and didn't talk to her for a while but we've recently regained contact. For the first few months, it was really good. We would talk for hours on end. Even flirted. Then, seemingly overnight, she just started acting really distant. Last week, I got sick of it and asked her what was going on. She said she's been busy, and also frustrated because she has feelings for me. I didn't know what to say, but for the next couple days things went back to normal. Everything was great again. Then it just went back to the shitter. So I bring it up again. She starts blaming it all on me. Saying I've been acting like I don't give a shit even though I've been the one trying to maintain my closeness with her for the past couple weeks. Then she throws the bombshell that "she doesn't think this is gonna work out anymore".

We've been close for a few years now. And she's thrown it all away like this. I'm beyond angry.

I fucking love this girl... And I don't know what to do anymore.
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.