[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Ever been cheated on before, robots? How does one deal with it?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3
File: 1445840176770.jpg (78 KB, 327x367) Image search: [Google]
1445840176770.jpg
78 KB, 327x367
Ever been cheated on before, robots? How does one deal with it?
It's been almost two years since I found out.
>>
you become a bitter, selfish, basement dwelling wagelord that hoards money.
>>
>>24837568
>tfw no job
close though
>>
I don't deal with it because I never got cheated on before

that's because I never had a gf before

9 years to be a wizard
>>
No but I've sort of cheated.
>>
>>24837549
>How does one deal with it
Recognize she was a lying bitch and you can't be blamed for believing a pretty girls' lies, since your chemically-altered brain was telling you she was perfect and flawless. Move on, the fact that she cheated on you meant she's not worth getting upset over.

Hang out with friends and whenever you think of her, make sure to consciously recognize how you were better than her and how she was holding you back. If she was cheating on you, she was holding you back in some way; personally it was both emotional/social and professional, since I was too upset by the subconscious knowledge (despite conscious denial) that she was a lying slut.

Then, after a week or two of "le why did I let this le happen I am failure," I realized she was a cunt, stopped answering any of her messages, got a better job, and slowly realized how pathetic she was and how I didn't need someone that degenerate in my life.
>>
>>24837637
Came here expecting Memes but I got real shit and I am happy.
Thank you based anon. Op listen to this guy.
>>
>>24837549

You dump her, that'll make you feel better for about 10 seconds.

Then you up to 2 packs a day, become an alcoholic, sleep with girls you don't find interesting or exceptional in any way, try heroin, lose your shitty apartment, move in with your friend and his parents, sell vehicle, buy heroin, have passionless sex with a junkie chick for 2 months, run out of money, get dumped, do more heroin, become a male prostitute, up to 3 packs a day now, contract hepatitis, too much heroin noone will fuck you, go in to McDonalds to eat a chicken biscuit breakfast, see cheating girlfriend with kid and chad, she doesn't look your way, go to the library for a shower, get on /r9k/, make this post.
>>
It pretty much ruined my life, that was the one singular event that started my decline and led to where I am now.
>>
>>24837637
>make sure to consciously recognize how you were better than her and how she was holding you back
You think rather highly of me, anon.
>>
File: 1448703188321.jpg (51 KB, 562x730) Image search: [Google]
1448703188321.jpg
51 KB, 562x730
>>24837549
>I've been in a relationship for 6 years with the same girl, from 16 to 22.
>Cheated on her several times
>Eventually she got tired of my bullshit and left me
>2 weeks later she started dating with my childhood friend
>tfw they're still together and happy
>tfw fuck you karma
>>
>>24837763
>You think rather highly of me, anon.
You don't have to be a Chad to get held back by a roastie. In fact, half of why I'm so robot-tier is because I was held back my my crazy ex. Got way better, both socially and professionally, after she left (was working a minimum-wage McJob until she dumped me and gave me the motivation to do something other than punch the clock at ShitMart and masturbate.)
>>
File: 1427461728304.jpg (247 KB, 1500x1116) Image search: [Google]
1427461728304.jpg
247 KB, 1500x1116
I kind of suspected my ex was cheating on me at least once but i never knew for certain. Don't really care anymore, it's in the past. I've very nearly cheated myself so i know it can easily happen, especially if you're unhappy in a relationship.
I've got a new, younger more intelligent girlfriend with a nicer ass.
>>
>>24837883
I mean I've been wanting to lift but I eat to deal with depression which in turn, makes me feel worse.
>>
>>24838090
>wanting to lift
>deal with depression
Physical activity helps with that, but in my experience outdoors activity is way better than lifting.

Also, eating healthy makes you feel a shit ton better, but fuck me if I'm not American and utterly understanding of how fucking easy it is to simply not eat healthy.

If you're capable of spilling your guts to a semi-apathetic stranger after few drinks, go to a bar and talk it over with some drunk assholes. If not, then don't, it'll probably make you feel worse when you fail to talk to anyone and just sit there stewing in depression. If you've got friends like that, call them up and explain that you need to get over this chick and want to start at a bar.
>>
I severed, I severed the second I confirmed my suspicions and she was left crying on the phone.
I was super sad for a long time, found a new girl and we fell into and out of love as well. Shit will continue to happen without your involvement roboto, just try and get involved in the first place.
>>
>>24838212
I do enjoy drinking.

Cheers for the advice, anon.
>>
I've been cheated on, but what really broke me is when a friend used me as a fwb to cheat on her bf that I didn't know about.
It fucking broke me, man.
Made me feel like all I was good for was sex and that my friendship was meaningless. Not to mention that she didn't even tell me she got a bf, like I wasn't even good enough of a friend to know that shit. And to top it off, she knew how much I detested cheating and cheaters and yet she used me for just that.
Women are all insipid whores who deserve nothing but death.
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.