[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Jesus Christ Robots why did nobody warn me? >27 years young
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 49
Thread images: 3
File: ReactionImage017.jpg (120 KB, 640x640) Image search: [Google]
ReactionImage017.jpg
120 KB, 640x640
Jesus Christ Robots why did nobody warn me?

>27 years young
>190 cm tall
>82 kilo
>Good shape
>6,5/10
>Blue eyes, not fat, normal short hair
>never kissed
>never fucked
>After years of beeing depressed start to date over fucking Dating Apps
>Only landwhales
>Even date one for 3 weeks until i realize she is even more socially retarded than me
>Suddenly 7/10, blond german girl is interested in me
>Nearly start crying when she agrees to an date after 2 weeks of posting
>First date
>She is absolutly stunning
>First kiss with her 2 weeks later
>Lose virginity to her 4 weeks later
>Fuck her every 3 days
>Life is doing great
>Last Sunday
>We start fucking each other
>I get her to orgasm twice
>Sweating so hard , drops of sweat are falling on her face
>Shot my cum like a volcano inside her pussy
>Fall back
>She crawles over me
>I start crying because i'm so happy and say:
>It feels so good not to be alone , after 27 years i'm not alone anymore
>She makes a silly face
>3 days later
>She says she wants to break up because i'm too emotional and not manly enough

What the fuck is going on? What am i supposed to do? i love her so much holy shit i even quit my job for her ?
>>
>>24837448
Tell her you got sweat in your eyes and that's why you were crying
>>
Date me instead, OP
>>
Why did you quit your job?
>>
>>24837448
Oh god, thats oyr future isnt it robots, we are here forever
>>
What the fuck.

Thanks for the reminder to never get in a relationship.

Robots can't catch a break, finally happy in a relationship and a bitch pulls this shit.

FUCK WOMEN
>>
>quitting your job for someone you only knew for a month
>expecting your first relationship to last forever
>being mad at someone who was honest enough to tell you that they don't like you and stopped wasting your time

Why do you people always blame the other person? It's obviously your fault for being "too emotional and not manly".
>>
>>24837565

Well i saved some money ( around 6k euros ) in the last year (i'm also a student ) . And my work times were often pretty late , while she was working at the morning. So i quit my job to go to her place more often.

It was so amazing , writing about it bring back memories so god holy shit i'm crying right now.
>Go to her place
>We make some food together
>I can hold her from behind
>Smell her hair and its like running through a wet field of blossoming flowers
>Dick gets hard
>She smiles and says : its great that i'm making you hard tiger

It was like a dream how could it end i dont get it.
I cant understand why would she leave me?
Didnt everybody say women like emotional man? i cried once for fucks sake after 30 minutes pounding her glorious hole?

WHAT THE FUCK?
>>
>>24837519
>>I start crying because i'm so happy and say:
>>It feels so good not to be alone , after 27 years i'm not alone anymore
There's no back tracking from that.

What a cold bitch! I would call her out on that, OP. Then I would find other gorgeous german women to be with.
>>
>>24837448

Do you expect pity, Chadward?
>What am I supposed to do?
Kill yourself you fucking retard. :^)
>>
she found someone better than you and used female logic to blame you for why the relationship failed

pretty typical, she's probably already getting plowed by him
>>
>>24837448
You are expected to keep your emotions to yourself until it is socially acceptable to speak about them. You shouldn't say 'I love you', for instance before you have been exclusive for somewhere between 2 and 6 months at the earliest. If you say it 'too early' people will assume you aren't being sincere ('How can you say that you love me, when you don't know me that well?') .

Also never say something about finally not being alone anymore. Your girl didn't take that as 'Wow, he likes me a lot' but as 'I don't want to be alone and being with you is better than being alone'. People want to feel special.
>>
>>24837448
we did warn you

multiple fucking times

tell me one fucking time where r9k told you it was smart to open your heart or reveal your power level to a fucking stacey you've known for less than a year

fucking show me you retarded cunt

you can't

you didn't listen

I hope this is bait
>>
>>24837696

Dude, shit happens.
You still have two legs, two arms and atleast some brain to your head. You are really an emotional bitch if it riles you up like that.
I really dont get people like you, you pounded that qt, obviously are in the disposition to get another one and here you are bitching about how unfair life is.
Go fuck yourself, what the fuck happened to this place?
>>
>>24837696
>Didnt everybody say women like emotional man?

Holy shit, you are retarded. You never show feelings, not to your woman, not to your family, not even to your best friends, not even to you best friend at all you fucking faggot, you drink to compensate, your dad had to tell you this when you were younger, so i guess its his fault
>>
>>24837448

you got pumped n' dumped :^)
>>
>>24837448
just beat her up to show her how manly you are
>>
>>24837696

Hahaha they don't like crybabies you idiot. When they say emotional men they mean guys that have the good emotions (like anger and indifference and affection towards puppies), not the bad ones (like sadness or neediness). Now she just associates getting fucked by you with you being a little wimp.

Next time, try not to shed tears like a little pussy in front of your girlfriend and she'll stay attracted to you.
>>
>>24837800

But my mom said always its okay to show emotions

>>24837794

I was never in love holy shit dud cmon. I'm not even sure what to do i just sit in my room now and eat chocolate the entire time.
I'm wearing her T Shirt (that she forgot here last time) right now to be close to her.
>>
>>24837859
You dont listen to your mothers as well, if the topic is woman you brain dead shithead. We teach you so much here, you just dont want to listen, so blame yourself for being full crap
>>
>>24837448
Holy shit you're so fucking pathetic.
>>
>>24837448
Next time, make sure not to cry over something like this. If you feel emotional post sex, you can tell her that you love her (only if you have been together for a long time!). At that early stage, you could have said something along the lines of: "When I'm with you, I feel at ease". When women say they like emotional men, they mean men who aren't afraid of (occasionally! not too often) show their affection towards them!
>>
>>24837696
You do seem quite emotional bro. That's something that you'll have to work on along with committing to quickly to women. I hope that will change as you get more experience with them. Just keep in mind that women's aims and ideas in a relationship hardly ever mirror your own. You may have been overwhelmingly happy but she just saw you as a loser who would have clung to her and was an emotional wreck (i.e. not dependable at all).
>>
>Only landwhales
>Even date one for 3 weeks until i realize she is even more socially retarded than me

That is literally stacy tier.

off yourself, chad
>>
>>24837859
>But my mom said
Everything your mom said was so that you would become a good child not a man. Mothers never want their sons to become men.
>>
>>24837588
>>24837699
>>24837800
>>24837955
>>24837966

What's up with all of those unchecked dubs? Let me check 'em real quick.
>>
File: 1448707883379.jpg (36 KB, 400x460) Image search: [Google]
1448707883379.jpg
36 KB, 400x460
>>24837448
o fuck anon, I couldn't laugh any harder
>>
>>24837448
You can still fix this

By pretending her breaking up with you doesn't bug you. At all. That is important. No desperate messages to her. No messages to her at all except in response to her messaging you, and even then keep it short sweet and apathetic

I know it's really hard and you just want to convince her of your way of thinking

BUT TAKE IT FROM ME I MADE THE MISTAKES YOU DID

believe me please please PLEASE... Just pretend the breakup doesn't bug you... Please..

Then and only then will she come crawling back to you
>>
HAHAHA Guys i was just kidding she didnt left me.
Everything else is true but i really shed 2 tears and she said its cute.

Guess who is going to get some pussy iin a few days again you ugly neckbeards .

Protip: The guy who trolled virgins
Protip 2 : I made few bait threads on /pol/, /v/ and /r9k/ to see how pathetic the replies are.

And you guys didnt do so bad /pol/ is much worse than this board
>>
As one who was in this situation for five years, then was dumped when i got sad

yes, women say they want sensitive, emotional men but only because they want you to be sensitive to her emotional needs, not the other way around

if you actually want to be loved by a woman you can't show real weakness. you must always have your guard up, and only tactically cede weaknesses that put you in a good light to her

yup, shit sucks and its a load of work but if you don't want to die alone its what you have to do. chances are she just gets bored anyway and divorces your ass

you can't let anyone in ever again, unless you pay them to be your therapist. i hope you learned your lesson, she could have been the one you fuck
>>
>>24837448
Brush it off. That will make you seem not emotionally invested.
>>
What, did you think men held their emotions in check and turned themselves into stoic, stone-hearted brick walls and never showed vulnerability to anyone because they wanted to?

No, men do that because women treat them with contempt otherwise.

>Didnt everybody say women like emotional man?

Yeah, that was a test. A test designed to find the men weak and foolish enough to believe it, so that women could figure out whom to never have sex with. I'm not joking, btw: that's literally why woman say they want a man who shares his feelings.
>>
>>24838010
>/pol/ is much worse
getting called a degenerate cu,ck, eh?
>>
>>24837696
Anon, don't listen to all the keks in this thread who are telling you women only want the chad version of emotional men. They don't really. Not long term. At least not the good ones.

What they don't want either, though, is someone who's too emotional. What the sane, non-trashy, worth having ones want is a man who's got a good balance between control of their emotions and connection with them.

It's hard to explain. This is kind of something you learn through experience (in my case, repeated failure). Just aim for a place where you're mildly open with your emotions, but capable of controlling them in front of others.

And I'm sorry you lost her. I kind of know that entire package of feels you described. The important thing now is to pick yourself up and get back into dating, but not with desperation. Dating sites are a good place to find good women. Continue looking there, but control yourself. Look for someone truly compatible, sane and worth your time. Don't throw yourself over them.

It'll take a few attempts, but you'll find someone in the end if you don't give in to the loneliness and become a sad, bitter kek like most people on here.

Good luck, fellow robot.
>>
File: 1416125461531.png (121 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
1416125461531.png
121 KB, 500x500
what the fuck anon

never tell more than needed
>>
>>24838142

I even pleasured her orally ( that means licking her pussy ) .
>>
Tell her she can fuck right off If she thinks that she can be intimate with you with sex but not let you open up to her. Fucking hell this has ruined my day. Reminder why I'm not even going to bother.
>>
>>24838199
btw i meant "never say more than needed to her/someone" not us
>>
>>24837859

Fucking stop this anon.
>I'm wearing her T Shirt
Are you actually serious, it really looks like you got pumped and dumped here. Love is a fucking scam and you fell for it.
>I'm not even sure what to do
Here is what you do.
1.) Get up and go into your bathroom
2.) Look in the mirror and tell yourself "I am a whiney cunt"
3.) Slap your face as hard as you can for good measure
4.) Carry on with your life and do whatever the fuck you want

You most probably wont get her back and you should not care either. Do not let some cunt play with your feelings man, its alright to feel once in a while, but keep that shit locked up and do not give the keys to others.
>>
>>24837448
nice Elsa Pepe, is it rare?
>>
>>24837448
You fucked it up so bad. Faggot. Never show any sort of weak emotion to women, it's a huge turn off to all of them.
>>
further proof girls are heartless semen demons, and more reason for them to be treated lesser
>>
>>24838006
Did this work for you?
>>
>>24838109
It's like you want anons to get fucked over by roasties. There are not good ones. There is no point holding out for the long term. It's better to give up hope now and act on reality. Be stoic and fuck bitches. Chill with your bros if you want to feelz.
>>
>>24837448
https://youtu.be/lA__rwBKzSw

Op is this is you?

Pro tip: crying after sex will only lead to more opportunities
>>
>>24839161
Aaand here's a perfect example of the type of person who got bitter.

You have to be careful. Lots of roasties out there who've been pampered by society to the point where they're horrible human beings under the surface, and those will turn your life into a nightmare, but there's always a few good, down to earth ones around. You just have to keep an eye out for those.
>>
>>24839924
Looking for good women is like trying to sift for gold in the Sahara. It's much easier and healthier to enjoy the short term fun of having women around for sex and only being emotionally intimate with your friends. Actively looking for 'the one' distorts your mind and heart to the extent that you start projecting the qualities you want on women who don't deserve them. It makes you clutch at reeds like a man being drowned in a fast river. Then you get yourself fuck over royally, lose your peace of mind and all your stuff.
>>
>>24838673
Yes

But then after we got back together I resumed being a clingy bitch again and then we broke up and I forgot my lesson
And cried and begged for her back

We were going to separate colleges anyways so im over it now
>>
>>24837631
you forgot to say "ree"
Thread replies: 49
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.