[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Would you marry a QT 3.14 asian girl who just wants a visa?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 41
Thread images: 7
File: cute-mcdonalds-worker-3.jpg (352 KB, 1000x1111) Image search: [Google]
cute-mcdonalds-worker-3.jpg
352 KB, 1000x1111
Would you marry a QT 3.14 asian girl who just wants a visa?
>>
>>24837388
I know a guy who's doing this. He's getting married later this month and thinks the girl "loves" him
>>
Only if she was Japanese. Then I'd eat her, get away with it and go on talk shows in my country to speak about my experience.
I'd make sure that the family were left anguished, and that the entire Japanese nation felt insulted and belittled.
>>
>I wuvvvv u anon-kun~, lets get married tomorrow ;) also can i have 2 grand for a plane ticket?
>>
i dont think anyone is actually dumb enough to do this.
>>
>>24837447
lelelellelelelellelelelelelelelelle betas are sucked into the asian girl meme all the time senpai
>>
is thissu nippon accento threadu?
>>
>>24837465

they go to Asian countries to fuck qt girls, they don't actually wanna marry them.

getting married is entirely different.
>>
>>24837492
no a lot of them marry them because it's the first time they've got laid
>>
>>24837512

na they really don't. guys that virgin are actually very rare. there are a lot more pump and dumps than marriages
>>
>>24837512
hai gozaimasu
anon very rucky "top star"
>>
>>24837526
we're talking about betas bro not normal people
>>
>>24837548
moshi-moshi beta-kun? I ruv u besto guy, furrendo numbah one
>>
File: swg.jpg (86 KB, 1280x1024) Image search: [Google]
swg.jpg
86 KB, 1280x1024
>>24837388

Shes from Taiwan, she wouldn't even care to move to the US. They are relatively wealthy people.
>>
>>24837579
herro u also furrendo numba one
>>
>>24837548

you don't think betas can be normal people? you have a very black and white view of men.

you really think a dude will marry any girl just because she gives up the V? lol
>>
>>24837601
yeah betas aren't normal people. they don't have a high sense of self worth and that reflects in their actions.

It's not black and white, it's inherently implied in the "beta" description. It's like saying that I have a black and white view of the world because I say something like leaders are alpha. Being alpha automatically entails having leadership qualities

not a very hard concept
>>
>>24837651

you just did this whole circular logic thing and avoided my question entirely. i asked you don't think betas can be normal people and u basically said "yes".

well good luck
>>
>>24837673
no I said literally betas can't be normal people on the first sentence
>>
>>24837682

lel you sure sound like a catch
>>
>>24837702
? it's a descriptor and not an insult.
>>
>>24837492
>>24837526
I live in Redneckville in the middle of a desert, and even *I* can't tell you how many people I know who either have or are actively seeking this sort of thing under the impression that it is or will be "true love."

Obviously, it usually ends in extreme pain and dysfunctionality for anyone involved. Worst is when the betas stay married anyway despite their wives clearly not caring about them, and have kids who grow up to hate them and have more mental issues than Freud could ever have imagined.
>>
>>24837713

being beta is a phase, when a beta achieves something that is considered normie then you'll claim he was a normie all along.
>>
>>24837715

as long as the kid is the father's and of course the mother's, i really don't see the problem with this sort of arrangement.

its good that they stuck together, they are a family now.
>>
File: 1448341444683.jpg (37 KB, 521x364) Image search: [Google]
1448341444683.jpg
37 KB, 521x364
I'm so desperate so probably.
>>
File: 1448389797184.gif (2 MB, 500x284) Image search: [Google]
1448389797184.gif
2 MB, 500x284
I married an asian qt who was living here in the US on a work visa. It's god tier as far as relationships go.

>had relationships with white slags
>always had to work hard to keep them from getting bored
>eventually they want to go out way too much and go clubbing or hang with their friends
>asian qt just wants to cuddle or watch movies or watch me play vidya
>maybe go to the mall or theater or get something to eat

You're missing out bros.
>>
>>24837770
They have pussy meals in nippon?
>>
>>24837733
then that means that stops being a description

if a fat person becomes skinny would you still call him fat?

if a beta stops being a beta then you wouldn't describe a person as beta.

Oh I see what you mean. I misunderstood what you were getting at. Betas can become normal people but as of now they're clearly betas
>>
>>24837784

hate for you rising. im kind of jealous but i couldnt support a gf anyway
>>
>>24837787
Yes you can eat out there.
>>
>>24837784
How's the sex like though
>>
>>24837764
>really don't see the problem
Then you've never met anyone who grew up in the kind of household where both parents publicly hated each other. Single parents raise far better children than fighting parents, especially when you mix in the cultural clash between Western and non-Western parents.

Your kid has a better chance of turning out ok if you put it out for adoption than if you raise it in a household with those kinds of parents.
>>
>>24837920
>Then you've never met anyone who grew up in the kind of household where both parents publicly hated each other.

but that's wrong. you're just trying to blame your family troubles on race and culture, but same race/culture families fight too.

i prob went through more shit than you did, to be honest.
>>
Beanerfag here. I was asked this back when I was 18. A girl I worked with came up to me with her friend and asked if I could "help" them out by marrying the friend (both beaners). I laughed and said no. She never talked to me again which is fine. She only started talking to me recently, probably so I would say yes
>>
>>24837784
>work visa
Not mail-order, then. She was working and sounds like she could function in Western society. Also, you met her in person, not in a chatroom or forum where she was shamelessly looking for any man to give her a visa.

Mail-order brides are woman-children in every sense of the word, and not in a waifu way.
>>
>>24837947
>your family troubles
I grew up in a nuclear family, based as fuck.
I have friends from families like that (and worse, friends with girlfriends from families like that.) Without failure, the family's dysfunctional and the kid's a truly messed-up shit.
>i prob went through more shit blah blah blah I'm more oppressed than you
yeah obviously, I grew up in a model nuclear family on an Air Force base with happily-married Southern parents. Who gives a shit, this isn't Tumblr, the validity of your points isn't proven or disproven by how hard your life was.
>>
>>24837388
Why the fuark would any Asian wanna leave Taiwan, SK or Japan for a Western country? Single digit ping, heated floors, electronic toilets, efficient service everywhere, etc.
>>
>>24837388
Only if she's used to being treated like shit. I want to abuse her and for her to enjoy it because it's nicer than the abuse she used to get.
>>
File: arrest.jpg (41 KB, 340x460) Image search: [Google]
arrest.jpg
41 KB, 340x460
>>24837438
>anon-kun~
She's Taiwanese you fucking retard.
>>
>>24837388
As long as she's willing to bang.
>>
File: 1449121563825.gif (910 KB, 500x281) Image search: [Google]
1449121563825.gif
910 KB, 500x281
ONICHAN BUY ME VISU! BUY ME VISU!
Thread replies: 41
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.