[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I'm a UK citizen and I recently traveled to Mississippi
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 78
Thread images: 6
File: usa-uk-flag.png (36 KB, 600x316) Image search: [Google]
usa-uk-flag.png
36 KB, 600x316
I'm a UK citizen and I recently traveled to Mississippi to be with my online girlfriend for a month. We've had an argument and she's kicked me out. I have nowhere to stay, limited funds and my flight home isn't for another two weeks. Any advice?
>>
Find a new girlfriend. With that accent it shouldn't be a problem.
>>
Go for a swim in a swamp
>>
>online relationship

You bloody prat.
>>
>>24837386
I'll come pick you up I live near there
>>
>>24837386
What about the embassy? Give them a call, see if they can help out online gf jesus
>>
>>24837423
Make sure you buttfuck that prat.
>>
Are there any hostels or homeless shelter type places I could stay at? Anything?

>>24837406
I know. Don't rub it in.
>>
>>24837386
Online relationship... and you just fly thousands of miles, into Mississippi and she kicks you out after a fight?

Fucking hell, man. Details
>>
>>24837434
I bet 20 quid he got kucked
>>
>mississippi
Oh boy
>>
>>24837434
She found out that I lied to her about a past relationship. I really can't argue with her. I fucked up. My bad...
>>
>>24837433
I said I'll pick you up fag.
>>
>>24837424
Do you think they would be sympathetic to my plight?

>>24837423
Are you going to buttfuck me?
>>
>>24837460
Make sure you buttfuck him.
>>
>>24837386
She's from Mississippi and she fit in a house?!?! You lucked out op
>>
>>24837454
>She found out that I lied to her about a past relationship
Jesus fuck
And you didn't notice she's....well, "special", all this time? Man, you must be have a pretty interesting personality, lmao
I sympathize with your situation but this is beyond hilarious, sorry
>>
>>24837386
Coachsurfing or some shit.
Maybe try a church.
>>
>>24837472
>Do you think they would be sympathetic to my plight?
Can't hurt to try. They're letting islams in by the thousands, surely they can spare you a little sympathy. How much money do you have?
>>
>>24837472
No I won't. I have a spare bedroom.
>>
>>24837527
You would really invite me into your home to stay for two weeks?
>>
>>24837527
Op, you should prob let this guy buttfuck you. It will be cheaper than a hotel.
>>
Could you make up with your girlfriend maybe? Or was it the sort of argument that ends a relationship?
>>
>>24837569
this; have a little compassion OP. some guy is about to go out of his way to rescue and house you for 2 weeks. the least you can do is let him tap that ass a little bit.
>>
>>24837602
exactly. It's called being a good house guest.
>>
>>24837557
He sounds like he wants to help you. Just don't forget to get some baby oil ;^)
>>
You guys could stop being faggots for five minutes so OP can get out of Mississippi alive.
>>
Opt 1. Sell your body
Opt 2. Hook up with some Craigslist slut and make her fall in love you so you have somewhere to stay.
>>
Can you refund your flight for an earlier one?
>>
>>24837688
Thank you. Please. Any actionable advise is greatly appreciated.
>>
>>24837694
>Opt 2. Hook up with some Craigslist slut and make her fall in love you so you have somewhere to stay.
This. Mississippi's greatest natural resource is fat chicks.
>>
>>24837700
No. Tried that. Need to buy a new one. Can't afford it unless a cheap one pops up and I manage to find it and get it before someone else. I'm fucked.
>>
just live in the airport like tom hanks did
>>
>>24837386
Mississippi is a fucking shithole. Only blacks and trigger happy rednecks. Good luck getting out alive, anon.

The embassy is all they up north in NYC, if you have no money you might have to self-deport
>>
OP, you could come and be my butler.
>>
>>24837801
How do I self-deport?
>>
>>24837756
Find the cheapest flight you can online, link to it, and I'll buy it for you.
>>
>>24837801
>Mississippi is a fucking shithole. Only blacks and trigger happy rednecks. Good luck getting out alive, anon.
Exactly. That's why he should take that other guy up on his offer to stay with him. Better to be buttfucked by a rando robot than a pack of country Tyrones.
>>
You need to go to the airport and stay there while waiting for an opportunity to jump on an earlier flight back. Worst case scenario you'll live in an airport for two weeks. Or let an anon devastate your boipussy.
>>
>>24837849
Are you serious? Are you fucking with me? Why would you do that?
>>
>Stuck outside in the deep south in the middle of winter.

OP if you don't want to freeze to death, do what the other anons said and just stay at the airport. They can't kick you out and let you freeze right? Better than risking running into a wild pack of niggers.

Why Mississippi? You couldn't have picked a worse state to meet someone in. All the friendly people that would pick up hitchhikers or help you out by letting you crash at their place for a few days are out west.
>>
>>24837876
How much do you think it'd be?
>>
I honestly think OP should just accept the kind anon's spare bed.

I bet he doesn't really want to buttfuck him.
>>
>>24837911
$900

>>24837910
Is it really that bad? I had no idea : (
>>
>>24837973
No it's not that bad. If you can find one sub 500 I'll buy it.
>>
Try couch surfing, that's basically staying at people's house for free.

I'm sure lots of people would want a cool English dude to hang out with, but probably don't say about being kicked out by your online gf, make up some story about cancelled plans.
>>
>>24838029
>Try couch surfing, that's basically staying at people's house for free.
It's Mississippi. He'll get buttraped doing that.
>>
File: 1423485181433.jpg (25 KB, 400x386) Image search: [Google]
1423485181433.jpg
25 KB, 400x386
>I met a bipolar bitch for time ever in a country 5000 miles away and didn't bring any money to survive, plz help!
>mfw

OP deserves his nigger rape/getting shot
>>
>Inb4 OP is shot by nogs or by a redneck farmer who claims OP was trespassing on his property.
>Inb4 OP is sent to the hospital and later ends up tens of thousands of dollars in debt because he is not american and has no health insurance to pay for the hospital bills.
>>
This has to be b8. A brit stranded in Mississippi of all places? C'mon. His asshole will be penetrated by sundown.
>>
>>24838075

He might enjoy it?
>>
>>24838150
I'm OP and this is spot-on.
>>
>>24838229
Haha. So that's how sundown towns got their name.
>>
OP How much cash do you actually have on you?

Your best bet is couchsurfing or AirBnB. Try and find the hipster transplants in Jackson or take a bus to Memphis, it's infinitely more hipster/yuppie so you'll find a safe place to crash there.

You'll probably have to call home for extra cash from friends or family or something.
>>
>>24837472
Its their job to try to get you back home.
>>
File: eva asuka smugity smug smug.gif (481 KB, 320x240) Image search: [Google]
eva asuka smugity smug smug.gif
481 KB, 320x240
>>24837472
>Do you think they would be sympathetic to my plight?
No, but they'll enjoy the laugh. I know the rest of us are.
>>
>>24838633
I think I've found something on couchsurfing... thank you
>>
File: fuck your shit up.png (252 KB, 455x633) Image search: [Google]
fuck your shit up.png
252 KB, 455x633
>>24838029
>I'm sure lots of people would want a cool English dude to hang out with,
But how will they feel about a retarded one instead?
>>
Well I'm a west coast-fag and have only been homeless with a car, so my advice probably isn't adapted for the weather over there but here would be my strategy, hopefully it will give you ideas.

You can try looking for a wwoofer-farm that will accept you for 2 weeks: https://wwoofusa.org/our-farms/?search=mississippi -- WWOOFing is pretty much a hippy vagabond form of travel/lodging

and of course couchsurfing as someone mentioned.

Find a community college or university to hang around at. If you explore around the campus you will probably be able to find access to a low-traffic bathroom and a place with a microwave and wall outlets. You can also scope around for punk looking kids and weebs, who will be the most likely to try and unironically help you out, especially the girls if you put your limey accent on them.

Also, find a 24-hour wal-mart. It wont be THAT much use to you since you dont have a vehicle but it will be a warm place to walk around at night. Obviously find a library, you can sleep in alot of libraries. You could also look for a Sikh temple, dunno if theres many of those out in mississippi but they have free food. I have no idea how the bus system and weather is there so good luck and/or acquire a bicycle.
>>
>>24837386
Me and 2 uni mates (UCL) are also n Mississippi, we're staying at a friend's place in Jackson. We're staying in Madison. I'm the token white guy though, so if you're /pol/ tier, you might not want to come along.
>>
>>24838991
I am /pol/ tier. But maybe I could be the token Brit.
>>
you're british, find some other american girl to let you stay at her place, it shouldn't be hard
>>
>>24839039
Now I hope you do get raped.
>>
File: prom kkk.jpg (80 KB, 500x731) Image search: [Google]
prom kkk.jpg
80 KB, 500x731
>>24839107
kek

OP why dont you just find some KKK guys to stay with?
>>
>Stuck in Mississippi
>LITERALLY the shittiest state
lmao
Sorry OP. Make the 18 hour journey to the embasssy in DC, try not to get raped by the BBC.
>>
>>24839107
That's not me but it's me (white brit) and 2 black britbongs. We're staying in the good part of the city.
>>
>>24837973
>$900

Maybe if you're trying to get a first class BA ticket you dozy sod.
>>
>>24839350
>>$900
>first class

kek
>>
>>24839377
I'm just shitposting. But really, fucking $900 seems a bit steep.
>>
>>24839145
its nothing but bbc the whole journey also
>>
>>24839392
first class would be several times that
>>
>>24839425
>I'm just shitposting

This was a key point of my post. C- for lack of attention to detail.
>>
File: britbongrekt.jpg (46 KB, 480x270) Image search: [Google]
britbongrekt.jpg
46 KB, 480x270
>be britbong
>travel to america
>get raped by homeless man
>>
>>24837386
>online girlfriend
>Mississippi

Be honest Anon, how fat was she?
>>
If you feel like traveling to middle of nowhere Kansas I'd be willing to help you out m8
>>
>>24839482
>If you feel like traveling to middle of nowhere Kansas I'd be willing to ass rape you m8
>>
So 75 replies. Let's get pics of this girl ok OP?
>>
PROOF OR GTFO WITH UR BS
Thread replies: 78
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.