[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Unpopular opinion time. Add your own! The wrong side won WW2
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 2
File: iuN92of.jpg (199 KB, 1200x892) Image search: [Google]
iuN92of.jpg
199 KB, 1200x892
Unpopular opinion time. Add your own!

The wrong side won WW2 which forced us into a society of guilted keks sacrificing our freedom and privacy for "security" while simultaneously and paradoxically being shamed for speaking up about any sort of pathological pervasive ideology.

Nazis weren't great but certainly would have made a better world than the war-hungry Russo-Murica neurotic police state we ended with post WW2.
>>
>>24837359
I remember being 16.
>>
These threads suck because unpopular opinion on 4chan is usually a popular opinion so everyone just jerks themselves off
>>
>>24837453
unpopular opinions in real life are usually popular opinions on 4chan**

worded it slightly better

i.e pedos should kill themselves = unpopular opinion on 4chan
>>
>>24837359
Hey, there's a place for people like you.

>>>/stormfront/
>>
I don't like Bayonetta.
The fact that people compare it to Devil May Cry baffles me.
>>
>>24837359
top keking
nazis were basically the worst parts of Donald Trump and Bernie Sanders, the Burgerland Left has more in common with the Nazi regime than the Right these days.

Just because modern liberals hate the word "Nazi" and use it as a synonym for 'evil' without understanding anything about the regime or history, doesn't mean it's good.
>>
>>24837436
It's either I stand up for what I believe in or I become a second class citizen in a society that was rigged to your benefit from the start. It's literally conform or you shame me into submission and I'm starting to fancy myself some sort of martyr.
>>
>>24837491
> It's either I stand up for what I believe in or I become a second class citizen in a society that was rigged to your benefit from the start.

What?

> It's literally conform or you shame me into submission and I'm starting to fancy myself some sort of martyr.

Or, perhaps, you could look at the actual evidence and make your decision based on that, instead of assuming everyone makes their opinions on the basis of peer pressure.
>>
more like angsty teenager starved for attention he doesn't get from his family or peers time, yet again
>>
>>24837482
>without understanding anything about the regime or history
that describes you and the rest of /pol/ pretty accurately good job
>>
>having children greatly decreases your quality of life and parents are basically slaves, childless life is the way to go
>if you let your cat outside to free-roam you are a bad owner
>if you let your dog off-leash in public you are a bad owner
>Star Wars/The Walking Dead/Game of Thrones aren't worth any time
>the WiiU is more fun than the PS3 and Xbox360
>>
>>24837359
>Unpopular opinion time. Add your own!
All women aren't shit. Some of them are pretty cool. Feminism hasn't completely ruined the world (yet). Some women do have shitty and lonely lives, although I agree they can't be robots and will never experience anything close to the loneliness men will
>>
I do not believe in global warming and do believe carbon taxes and green products are just cashgrabs.
I also think we should find a way to get rid of fossil fuels as soon as possible.

Not sure if this will please or irritate both sides of the argument.
>>
I am a white, native European man and I like niggers better than asian mongoloids.
I believe niggers are closer to whites in terms of looks, culture, art, language and history and that we should maintain those close relations rather than mix with yellow rice goblins.
I don't think asian girls are cute and I only imagine American white beta males every time I hear about yellow fever.
>>
well aren't you fuckin edgy
>>
>>24837545
>What?

I get shamed constantly for my lack of social skills and grace. I'm never going to be any good at this game we like to call society so I'm trying not to play.

I don't make any decisions based of peer pressure, if I did I would have started playing the game a long time ago. I realize no matter how hard I try I will be the loser so I am NEETing as a form of civil disobedience. I think I understand where you're coming from but you can't see things the way I do. The game is rigged.
>>
>>24837359
I think conservation efforts and chairities, while well meaning, are a waste of time and resources. You can keep throwing money at saving the ocean and saving Africa and shit, but all you're really doing is prolonging the inevitable.

It's all fucked and the only way to unfuck it is for everyone to be on the same page, and that wont happen.
>>
>>24837716
> I get shamed constantly for my lack of social skills and grace. I'm never going to be any good at this game we like to call society so I'm trying not to play.

I'm afraid that's the difficult reality for people with poor social skills. In some cases medical intervention can help, but without the ability to get along with others, it's difficult fitting you into society.

> I don't make any decisions based of peer pressure, if I did I would have started playing the game a long time ago.

You realize this place, and by extension the internet as a whole, are just as capable of peer pressuring you as the normie world outside, right? If you spend all your time in this alt-right echo chamber, it's very easy to develop a sudden case of aggrieved white man's syndrome, especially if you're otherwise isolated.

> I realize no matter how hard I try I will be the loser so I am NEETing as a form of civil disobedience.

I'm afraid that in an automated world, the absence of your labor does almost nothing to society as a whole. There are more potent forms of civil disobedience you should consider, like actual activism.

> I think I understand where you're coming from but you can't see things the way I do. The game is rigged.

I mean it's totally rigged but the only way it gets better is if you work at it. Withdrawing to 4chan and marinating in right-wing conspiracy theories will only make it harder and harder to do anything meaningful with your life.
>>
>>24837646
Mah nigga. Good to see someone who hasn't been cognitively impaired by lonelyness, yet hasn't gone full pussy on a pedestal normie.
>>
File: feminism.jpg (483 KB, 1000x615) Image search: [Google]
feminism.jpg
483 KB, 1000x615
>>24837359
You are correct.

/pol/ beckons you.
>>
>>24837672
it varies. southeast Asians are generally much cooler, better looking and easier to get along with as a white person than Chinese, Japanese or Korean people
Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.