[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Partial suspension hanging help. When I tie the noose around
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2
File: UYNQZL8.jpg (53 KB, 500x250) Image search: [Google]
UYNQZL8.jpg
53 KB, 500x250
Partial suspension hanging help.
When I tie the noose around my neck and I drop the knot compresses my addam's apple and I have to swallow and it goes over the knot or it hurts extremely hard. Any advice?
>>
>>24837086
youre killing yourself and youre afraid of some pain?
>>
>>24837154
i have hurt all this time. i want at least this not to hurt.
>>
>tfw hanging is just a rope hugging you so tightly that it kills you
>tfw no other thing or living creature will ever love you enough to hold you so tightly
>>
>>24837086
are you fucking retarded? it tell you to kill yourself but you cant even do that you useless cunt
>>
>>24837198
well youre not wrong i am useless
>>
just do it faggot. little while of pain for an eternity of peace.
>>
File: 1444648082496s.jpg (7 KB, 169x250) Image search: [Google]
1444648082496s.jpg
7 KB, 169x250
Some people don't wanna die they really just wanna live.
>>
Slit your throat
>>
>>24837086
You need to slit your throat
>>
>>24837086
Change the method to helium, no pain just sweet dreams.
>>
>>24837985
wont that hurt? also the only knives ive got are kitchen knifes. can you effectively slit your throat with them? isnt there a reflex to stop you from going deep enough?
>>
http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=b7c_1359440522

Just follow Betty's advice and everything will be fine OP.
>>
>>24837086
Padding

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Wm_NFOMdUV0
>>
>>24838360
holy shit youre right. thanks a lot mate. never even crossed my mind.
have a good life
>>
>>24838360
good job. you indirectly murdered someone. i dont get this board.
>>
>>24838020
>isnt there a reflex to stop you from going deep enough?

Probably. You need to cut pretty deep, deeper than you think. And that makes cutting your throat before being stopped by pain quite impossible
>>
>>24838825
>murdered someone

The infinite layers of roleplaying make it effectively quite impossible to discern what is "real" on the Internet. Like 4Chan's moto says: only a fool would take this site seriously.

That's not saying nothing ever happens. It probably does, that' the part of the illusion. A bit of Schrodinger if you catch my drift.

>i dont get this board.

Maybe we just value an individual more than other places online. Maybe we just believe that an individual should not be patronized and have their freedoms (even freedoms to commit terrible things) culled by our own moral standards.
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.