[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Does an imageboard exist with actually mature and intelligent
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3
File: 1447698193486.jpg (239 KB, 1044x770) Image search: [Google]
1447698193486.jpg
239 KB, 1044x770
Does an imageboard exist with actually mature and intelligent people? Sorry to say this to you but I'm getting repulsed by the quality of your posts.
>>
>>24836849
no xDDDD desu snepai wagekek
>>
It sounds like you'd prefer a blog.
Image boards are accessible to various people, and receive input from all walks of life.
If you start a blog, you can impress people with your elevated opinions and keep yourself safe from inferior content.
>>
File: image.jpg (556 KB, 900x900) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
556 KB, 900x900
>>24836849
If you don't like dank memes and shit posting then get the fuck out.
reeee
>>
Why an image board? Are you 15?
You go to networking events and seminars for mature shit, and continue correspondence over email or group texts. I'm guessing what you're really asking is how to enjoy 4chan more, so just smoke weed and don't sleep as much as you do now. Easy peasy you'll be 15 for life.
>>
>>24836849
>complains about post quality
>creates shit post
is thid the new maymay?
>>
>>24836849
there were some american chan with black background but i forgot the name. it was weed friendly or smtin. but i coulnt use it was it slow or smtin i guess or idk meh borin kill urself feg

but i gotta agree that there is no place on internet that i consider my equelavant to be truthfull my bloodline
>>
>>24837096
LOL WEED DUDE
>>
>>24837111
actually i was gona post that line but for once i said to myself, no ricardo, do the right thing once

also titus sounds like titts buddy. off yourself
>>
>>24836849
Get the fuck out of here then
>>
>>24836849
yeah I'll tell you when I get back
>>
File: @channeler.jpg (196 KB, 460x574) Image search: [Google]
@channeler.jpg
196 KB, 460x574
>>24836849
Don't confuse people pretending to be stupid for a laugh with genuinely stupid people.
>>
Pol used to have mature and intelligent discussions years ago.

8c.han has anoverall better quality of posts, even tough it has decrease after the great 4c.han/le re.ddit immigrations
>>
>>24836849
No 'we' are all bunch of idiots that's all
>>
>>24836849
There's no website with mature and intelligent people. Welcome to Earth.
>>
>>24836849
wizchan, anon
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.