[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Who else uses vidya to fill in the void?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 8
File: I cry everytim.jpg (86 KB, 658x900) Image search: [Google]
I cry everytim.jpg
86 KB, 658x900
Who else uses vidya to fill in the void?
>>
File: index.jpg (9 KB, 257x196) Image search: [Google]
index.jpg
9 KB, 257x196
>>24836494
>uses vidya to fill in the void
Why not Zoidberg?
>>
File: voidberg.png (533 B, 416x333) Image search: [Google]
voidberg.png
533 B, 416x333
>>24836782
kfuenwoof fjf aiak a adjad vov rmrmy sov fnbehe cgjf aeoa oklgjouidk kdnkee oiofdmkj dosuahyhe eikuik a
>>
File: 2015-09-17 17.47.03.png (82 KB, 500x406) Image search: [Google]
2015-09-17 17.47.03.png
82 KB, 500x406
>>24836886
THERE are some truths which are so obvious that for this very reason they are not seen or at least not recognized by ordinary people. They sometimes pass by such truisms as though blind and are most astonished when someone suddenly discovers what everyone really ought to know. Columbus's eggs lie around by the hundreds of thousands, but Columbuses are met with less frequently.
Thus men without exception wander about in the garden of Nature; they imagine that they know practically everything and yet with few exceptions pass blindly by one of the most patent principles of Nature's rule: the inner segregation of the species of all living beings on this earth.
Even the most superficial observation shows that Nature's restricted form of propagation and increase is an almost rigid basic law of all the innumerable forms of expression of her vital urge. Every animal mates only with a member of the same species. The titmouse seeks the titmouse, the finch the finch, the stork the stork, the field mouse the field mouse, the dormouse the dormouse, the wolf the she-wolf, etc.
Only unusual circumstances can change this, primarily the compulsion of captivity or any other cause that makes it impossible to mate within the same species. But then Nature begins to resist this with all possible means, and her most visible protest consists either in refusing further capacity for propagation to bastards or in limiting the fertility of later offspring; in most cases, however, she takes away the power of resistance to disease or hostile attacks.
This is only too natural.
Any crossing of two beings not at exactly the same level produces a medium between the level of the two parents. This means: the offspring will probably stand higher than the racially lower parent, but not as high as the higher one. Consequently, it will later succumb in the struggle against the higher level. Such mating is contrary to the will of Nature for a higher breeding of all life.
>>
I used to, but these days nothing fills the void.

I want to get off
>>
just do it you failures
>>
I fill the void with dildos in my ass and wearing girly clothes
>>
>implying melee isn't better than having friends
>>
>>24837162
That is true
>>
File: wank fancying.jpg (14 KB, 532x185) Image search: [Google]
wank fancying.jpg
14 KB, 532x185
>>24837128
>wearing girly clothes
just makes me more depressed that I will never be the little girl.

why this.
>>
File: 1444777053889.gif (449 KB, 318x239) Image search: [Google]
1444777053889.gif
449 KB, 318x239
I use vidya to escape.
>>
File: costanza.jpg (6 KB, 200x200) Image search: [Google]
costanza.jpg
6 KB, 200x200
>>24836494
>not playing as falco
>>
>>24837162
you need friends to play melee unless you're just practicing tech vs cpus
>>
>>24837162
Nigga you need friends in melee 2gitgud.
>>
File: MISSHUN CUMPRETE.jpg (40 KB, 800x534) Image search: [Google]
MISSHUN CUMPRETE.jpg
40 KB, 800x534
Why is he so perfect /r9k/?
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 8

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.